Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 62 Eroids Body Challenge EBC 2019 Spring Cutter

ad

WAKE THE HELL UP EROIDS!

On behalf of Eroids, BFG and the Mods, I am so proud to be able to announce to everyone that the Eroids Body Challenge is officially back! As I was discussing the structure of the new EBC with Admin, I knew I needed a strong partner to help me return the EBC to glory. I got my wish in spades!!
Please join me in welcoming one of our great members to the EBC Board of Trustees, Makwa! As you might imagine, I was very excited when Makwa accepted my invitation to help me organize the EBC. Mak it’s on an crackin’ homie!

After four long years of hiatus, the EBC has resurrected.
The EBC will have a few new tweaks to it to make it safer and smarter for everyone across the board. From a new prize system to a new scoring criteria. Our hope is to create a structure to make the EBC a regular source of community pride once more.

SAVE THE DATE

Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

What is the target goal of the EBC 2019?

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter!!!

This goal was chosen to closely follow the traditional season goals. We want to help you get your Summer Bods ready. We also wanted to end the competition with enough time for you all to enjoy showing off the hard work with enough summer left to hit the beach!
Each successive EBC will have different target goals but we will do our best to follow the season and or competition calendar as to not cross any wires and short circuit some of your comp plans.

More to come

Makwa and I are still making a few last minute tweaks and the Prize Sponsors are still coming on board. While that takes place please begin planning your season around the aforementioned competition dates. We hope to have a large field of competitors.
Soon you will see an additional FAQ thread to be the place that Makwa and I can help answer any questions you might have. The final rules still need a couple of more finishing touches and then we will post them in the FAQ thread as well.

Here is a link to the EBC competition pages in case you’re not sure if you want to join or if you’re not sure what an EBC is exactly.
https://www.eroids.com/competition

I can promise you all one thing and that this Makwa and I will work our asses off to be as diligent and accessible to the EBC as possible. This was not brought together on a whim. The EBC is something that has always been a tremendous source of pride for me personally and I’m sure it will soon be for Mak as well. Thanks again to BFG , Pale and Greg for their support.

All threads related to the revamped EBC will be stickied here

BJ's picture

Will there be one for 2020?

Bulkdaddy's picture

I guess noone wants to get beat! Including Carlos! It’s okay I understand. Everyone hates losing!

Owes a Review × 2
Bulkdaddy's picture

All sarcasm aside there’s a few guys in here with a better Physique` than mine.

Owes a Review × 2
Carlos Danger's picture

Sorry guys I had some real serious marital shit come up at the end of last year. Had to recenter and get shit back in line with my real life priorities. This of you who know me know that I’m a family first guy.
With that said how’s the crew been?

In a promo × 1
GrowMore's picture

Welcome back big man. Family first as always brother, best wishes to them.

Owes a Review × 1
DfromPhilly's picture

welcome back brother. glad everything's sorted out. family is always first

tattoofreak's picture

Never apologise for having your family as your first priority, mate! Hope everything is fine now?

Carlos Danger's picture

Yeah bro thankfully I’m good at making the needed changes before it gets too late. I had just gotten in deep on a cycle and let it move priorities out of whack. Doing great now:)

In a promo × 1
felony's picture

No need to apologize. Hope all is well. You did a lot for these guys during ebc.. Lot of guys appreciate that..

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Thanks man the EBC is always a blast. Best party in town:)

In a promo × 1
kodiakGRRL's picture

good to see you my friend ;-)

Carlos Danger's picture

MamaGrrl! Hey there darlin:) always a pleasure.

In a promo × 1
fusebox's picture

Hope all is well brother. Nice to see you back around.

Carlos Danger's picture

Hey Fuse! Good to see you bro

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

Hey buddy - great to see you back Smile

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Thanks man appreciate it:)

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Thanks Rusty:)

In a promo × 1
Pale's picture

Good to see you bro.

Carlos Danger's picture

Always glad to see you brother.

In a promo × 1
Muffins's picture

Welcome back bro

Carlos Danger's picture

Whats up Pez! Thanks man

In a promo × 1
Xifbbpro's picture

No ebc this year?

Pale's picture

Carlos has been MIA since September

addicted.to.pain's picture

and Makwa has been MIA since June , They both turned to smoke around the same time.

Pale's picture

Well in fairness Makwa was MIA for a big part of the EBC which wasn't too cool. But he did show up in the end.

tattoofreak's picture

This year has started just 5 weeks ago...

Protein4breakfast's picture

I didn’t participate because I was going to be working out of town a lot and it would have messed up my cycle and workout routine. However from the pics I’m seeing you guys are killing it. Also it’s pretty bad ass we have a competition like this and that members take time out of their day to put it together and make it work!

In a promo × 2
JL's picture

The energy and drive here is awesome! All the participants should be proud of the hard work and dedication put in. Good job to all. Motivation for sure.

Swole_Chick89's picture

Just posted my final pics!!!
This competition was super fun!!
A little sucky the last week, but fun all around!

I just wanted to say how awesome it is that y’all run a contest like this!!! It’s badass

And Good Luck to all the competitors who worked super hard on there shred!

bigE1989's picture

Final update pics posted

Ozninjaguy's picture

A knockout physique bro. well done.

Ozninjaguy's picture

Pics posted. Had a nice Omaha steak and red wine to celebrate. It's been a good experience. Thanks to all the guys here who supported me. Apologies if I have let anyone down.

Nick1984's picture

Thats to bad. I had u in the lead

press1's picture

What ya talking about mate - You look bloody great!! I wouldn't mind looking like that at all, stocky as fuck.

In a promo × 1
kibby's picture

Fuck all wrong with them final pics mate ++

Owes a Review × 1
DfromPhilly's picture

He’s speaking in British

American translation: not a damn thing wrong with... ;)

kibby's picture

Wasn't being negative fella I actually think you've done really well

Owes a Review × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

"fuck all" is English and Aussie for "absolutely nothing" - he means they are great pics.

press1's picture

Hahaha Lol - Is 'Fu*k all' not a saying used other than in the U.K Oz?

In a promo × 1
Ozninjaguy's picture

Dunno mate - I know fuck all about other countries language usage ;-)