• up
    • down
  • Carlos Danger's picture
  • EXP
  • EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

• Carlos Danger   •   Sun, Jun 16th, '19 01:06   •   197 replies, 3461 views

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Winners

I want to start out by thanking every competitor who crossed the finish line this competition. You all have my respect.
Huge thanks to BFG, Pale and Greg for allowing us to roll out this event again.
Bringing Makwa on to help revamp the EBC brought an immediate swagger to this competition. Mak, thank you for all of your hard work revamping the structure and for all punching all of these numbers at the end. You zoomed in and took the process by the reins. This guy is a beast folks!

Every competitor hands down improved from their entry pics. Every single one. This was the best group of final entries I’ve ever seen. That made this an extremely difficult competition to judge in my opinion
Mak has all of the scores and comments on every competitor. We will both be hitting all the pages to comment and to congratulate.

On behalf of all of the EBC Sponsors and Admin here are the EBC 2019 Spring Cutter Top 10 Winners

BigE1989 9.8875
swole-chick89 9.1875
Wanted 8.9375
3nh4nc3dathlete. 8.9325
kdebless 8.75875
porkbythepound. 8.72625
Grow-more 8.72
tequilascott 8.7125
Vegeta2632. 8.65
Ccheetah 8.535

Congratulations to all of the Top 10!

4.26936121BTC has been collected and will be redistributed after cutting 10% for the administration according to this prize structure, expect a PM from BFG requesting your BTC address.

Comments

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

• Bill1976
  • 4 weeks ago

Bitcoin is worth a lot more than it was before this competition. Good thing for you guys. Good job to every body that participated and sponsored and the whole eroids community

• Pale's picture
  • MOD
  • EXP

The flip side of that coin is if we had collected for the event in the beginning instead of 40k we would have been well over 100k. Nobody could have known of course but imagine that.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

• Bill1976
  • 4 weeks ago
  • @Pale

I have a feeling that’s its going to get much higher with it getting more popular. I thought you collected the btc at the beginning. Yeah too bad it would have been a big score but 40,000$ it a lot of money still

• wanted's picture
  • LVL3

Bill ive read where bitcoin could reach 40,000 again.

• Ozninjaguy's picture
  • ADV

Bitcoin has never reached $40T. Just under $20T was it's highest in Dec 2017.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

Yup 19,539$. Is the highest. I watch it on the ticker daily.

• Ozninjaguy's picture
  • ADV

Yes...although I don't have any, I watch its progress just out of morbid curiousity.

• wanted's picture
  • LVL3

Funny you said that. I watched it 8-25-15 at 213.59
And could figure out how to buy it so let it slide b
But instill have that price and date in a notebook hanging on the wall remind me not to over think things sometimes. And you have to be in it to win it

• simonmagus84's picture
  • LVL3

All sources used to encourage us to buy it in 2013, face palm.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

My cousin had two bitcoins when it was at. 3,700$ now he has over 20,000$ everybody said he was wasting his time. Pretty good amount of money to make in a month.

• Greg's picture
  • MOD
  • EXP

Talk to him again in December 2020... by then, he'll be saying, "Bill who?" as he pushes the reject phone call button on the steering wheel of his Jaguar.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

• Bill1976
  • 4 weeks ago
  • @Greg

What Do you think about the bitcoin cash?

• Greg's picture
  • MOD
  • EXP

If you have it, sell it near the peak of this bull run or near its all time high (3k). If you don't, stay away from it.

Roger Ver has tried to promote the fast transaction speeds as being the primary use reason for bitcoin cash. He neglected to recognize non fiat money needs to be a stable store of value. Meanwhile, bitcoin has been going for the gold 2.0 moniker, or primarily as a store of value. Someday it might be stable enough to use as a currency.

Why is this important? Face books Libra coin. (a digital currency/stable coin not to be confused with a cryptocurrency.)

Libra coins primary market is the unbanked. The most commonly used app with the unbanked is WhatsApp Messenger owned by Facebook.

BCH is fast but not stable so it is not suited to be a currency. Libra is fast and stable with a distribution app already in use. I think it's going to steal BCH's primary use case.

Libra coin is not a store of value. Like a traditional fiat, it'll loose buying power. It's like putting your money in a non interest bearing checking account.

If exchanges create a BTC/LIB trading pair, I think you'll see people start to use BTC as their savings account, and LIB as their checking account.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

• Bill1976
  • 4 weeks ago
  • @Greg

Probably

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

I meant that last comment I. Response to you but hit pales avatar on accident but yes. Bitcoin is only going to get bigger. It’s not going away.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL1

Yeah I believe it. Facebook is coming out with a crypto but nobody is going to buy Facebook crypto because they will give up any and all info about you. It will make bitcoin more popular though. It just has to catch on more. The gold investors always shit on bitcoin like it’s a scam but bitcoin is only going to get bigger.

• RThoads's picture
  • REG

• RThoads
  • 4 weeks ago

Congrats to everyone

• Dominick77's picture
  • LVL3

• Dominick77
  • 4 weeks ago

Right on. Congrats to all the winners as well as the competitors who put the work in and finished what they started. Respect.

• j1980's picture
  • LVL2

• j1980
  • 4 weeks ago

Congrats to you all. Super proud and happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• boldenone99's picture
  • REG

• boldenone99
  • 4 weeks ago

Congrats to all guys ! Wanted most impressive body transformation for me great job.

• wanted's picture
  • LVL3

Hey man thankyou very much. Much appreciated.

• Slowly's picture
  • LVL1

• Slowly
  • 4 weeks ago

After so many years and life experience, this site becomes like a family.
Guys, I can feel your emotions.
Congratulations again.

• freedom1981's picture
  • LVL2

• freedom1981
  • 4 weeks ago

Congratulations for all the winners and all the people tried and didn’t succeed , and good luck next time

• Carlos Danger's picture
  • EXP

Everyone succeeded in spades.

• JUICEBOX0331's picture
  • LVL3

• JUICEBOX0331
  • 4 weeks ago

Congrats all, definitely earned and well deserved.

• press1's picture
  • ADV

I bet you'd have done pretty well in this - did you not fancy it?

• Shred777's picture
  • REG

• Shred777
  • 4 weeks ago

This event has been inspiring to watch! I been feeding off the positive energy. Congrats

• 3nh4nc3dathlete's picture
  • LVL2

• 3nh4nc3dathlete
  • 4 weeks ago
  • elway4prez's picture
  • REG

• elway4prez
  • 4 weeks ago

I had a blast made a few mistakes but very encouraged in the end by judges Carlos Danger and MAC comments!

• NandroXL's picture
  • SRC

• NandroXL
  • 4 weeks ago

Congratulation !!!
I have now BTC avilable...

And where I can see photo with transformation?