keepgrafting's picture
keepgrafting

+ 2 Pct after 12 weeks 200mg test e

ad

Hi guys, What would be a suitable pct after 12 weeks of 200mg per week of test e? I wanted to do longer but feel like I’m losing control with break outs on my neck and chest.

keepgrafting's picture

Thanks guys for all your help

kinda fit kinda fat's picture

HCG for me worked at 700iu’s twice a week. Dropped it to 500 due to spicy nipps lol. Get it brother!

MurderHornet2020's picture

I ran my first cycle with Test E only, granted at a higher dose, but all I used was Nolvadex and Clomid. For later cycles, I used HCG in combination with Nolvadex and Clomid.

Test E has a half-life of about 5 days. So I’d wait at least 10 days from your last dose of Test E before starting the PCT routine.

Then, I’d do 4 weeks:

• Week 1: Nolvadex 40 mg, Clomid 100 mg daily
• Week 2: Nolvadex 40 mg, Clomid 100 mg daily
• Week 3: Nolvadex 20 mg, Clomid 50 mg daily
• Week 4: Nolvadex 10 mg, Clomid 25 mg daily

Make sure to eat right, drink plenty of water, and take your multivitamins. Zinc and magnesium are essential for testosterone production. Sleep is crucial for natural hormone function. Keep working out; you may lose a bit of strength and some willpower. Plan to add a bit more recovery time as needed, but don’t use it as a crutch. The key is to stay as close to what you were doing on gear as you come off.

You’ve got this, bro. I’ve got a PCT coming up in 14 weeks myself.

burrben's picture

I did the Nolva and Clomid and didn't do the HCG, and I didn't notice much effect when I went off the test for a while. It took a good 2months until I felt my age again.
Have you done labs? What are your test levels when getting the breakouts? Also, how much sugar are you consuming?

In a promo × 1
Jockstrap's picture

Two months to feel normal would have me lookjng at a few ideas. Two months is not normal.

1. Was it pharmacy brands?
  2. If estrogen or prolactin was high the pct stops. Negative feedback loop.
  3. Running nors or long cycle requires longer pct and hcg advised.

@burrben what was cycle and pct?

anvil's picture

If you asking me, HCG will bounce you back faster. I have done lots of labs. I have never gotten a breakout, I don't track sugar specifically just calories, carbs, protein. Did you do labs? What were the results.

In a promo × 1
anvil's picture

Everyone is different but you can add or subtract depending on your needs
HCG at 2000iu eod
Nolva at 40mg split am/pm
Clomid at 50mg split am/pm

In a promo × 1