Carlos Danger's picture
Carlos Danger

+ 62 Eroids Body Challenge EBC 2019 Spring Cutter

ad

WAKE THE HELL UP EROIDS!

On behalf of Eroids, BFG and the Mods, I am so proud to be able to announce to everyone that the Eroids Body Challenge is officially back! As I was discussing the structure of the new EBC with Admin, I knew I needed a strong partner to help me return the EBC to glory. I got my wish in spades!!
Please join me in welcoming one of our great members to the EBC Board of Trustees, Makwa! As you might imagine, I was very excited when Makwa accepted my invitation to help me organize the EBC. Mak it’s on an crackin’ homie!

After four long years of hiatus, the EBC has resurrected.
The EBC will have a few new tweaks to it to make it safer and smarter for everyone across the board. From a new prize system to a new scoring criteria. Our hope is to create a structure to make the EBC a regular source of community pride once more.

SAVE THE DATE

Beginning on 3/9/19 at 0000hrs midnight PST the submission button will be active and members can start submitting their pics. The deadline for entry pics is on 3/16/19 @ 2359hrs PST. The competition will run a full 12 wks. You will have a 10 day window to submit your final pics starting at 0000hrs PST on 5/29/19. The deadline for final pics will be 6/8/19 @ 2359hrs PST.

What is the target goal of the EBC 2019?

EBC 2019 Spring Cutter!!!

This goal was chosen to closely follow the traditional season goals. We want to help you get your Summer Bods ready. We also wanted to end the competition with enough time for you all to enjoy showing off the hard work with enough summer left to hit the beach!
Each successive EBC will have different target goals but we will do our best to follow the season and or competition calendar as to not cross any wires and short circuit some of your comp plans.

More to come

Makwa and I are still making a few last minute tweaks and the Prize Sponsors are still coming on board. While that takes place please begin planning your season around the aforementioned competition dates. We hope to have a large field of competitors.
Soon you will see an additional FAQ thread to be the place that Makwa and I can help answer any questions you might have. The final rules still need a couple of more finishing touches and then we will post them in the FAQ thread as well.

Here is a link to the EBC competition pages in case you’re not sure if you want to join or if you’re not sure what an EBC is exactly.
https://www.eroids.com/competition

I can promise you all one thing and that this Makwa and I will work our asses off to be as diligent and accessible to the EBC as possible. This was not brought together on a whim. The EBC is something that has always been a tremendous source of pride for me personally and I’m sure it will soon be for Mak as well. Thanks again to BFG , Pale and Greg for their support.

All threads related to the revamped EBC will be stickied here

Makwa's picture

I probably wouldn't worry about a tan until your final pics, unless you will be blinding us with your pastiness.

ucool2's picture

robb brought a point to mind which I couldn't find in the rules. Is there any substances which are prohibited from use? (like synthol)

I want to use MT2 along my cycle. So I want to be sure it's allowed beforehand.

Ozninjaguy's picture

Edit: Question I originally posted asking what is MT2 has been answered below...melatonin.

Ozninjaguy's picture

Thanks for the correction.

Makwa's picture

No AAS allowed.
Just kidding. We are not policing what compounds you use. Just be smart about what you use like always.

ucool2's picture

Great to hear! Thanks!

robb's picture

Really hope this becomes a regular thing. Two EBCs a year would be ideal for most to at least try out once a year that being a cutter like now with a bulker to follow in the winter months.

Carlos Danger's picture

That is the goal. The caveat is hoping the sources are willing to donate two times a year.

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

Sounds like everyone is doing a bulker right now trying to get ready for their opening photos.

Soulja's picture

The Alpha Dbol is goin hard. My grocery bill is getting outta hand lol.

exoticnfit's picture

Except me...if I nail it I will be Skinny Fat. LOL

ucool2's picture

Thank you Carlos Danger and Makwa for putting all those helpful posts together. You did an outstanding job and the structure you laid out makes it much easier for us guys who don't have too much time between daytime job and juicing to follow the guidelines.

I'm in to win this!

One question from my side; I was planning to run MT2 and get a nice tan. I'll also relocate to another country during the contest and might actually turn a lot darker than I currently am. Is a considerable change in skin color a risk for the judgement?
Are others allowed to use spray tan for contests?

Carlos Danger's picture

I can’t speak for Makwa but I don’t see an issue. As far as spray tan people have always used tanning products from MT2 to lotions to spray. It’s been a part of the EBC for some time now. No issues with that. We want you guys to look good and how serious you take showing off your body is upnto you but I’ll say with the amount of money up for grabs I’d go the full nine

In a promo × 1
Pale's picture

It matters not where your physical location is when you take your pics. Only that the paper is that days, wherever that happens to be.

ucool2's picture

Thanks for clarifying!

robb's picture

I think it is allowed but don't quote me on that. At the end of the day if the option is there for everyone to take then it makes it an even playing field.

Just like how I'd like to see the Olympics, all of em Juiced up to the eyeballs lol. An even playing field.

Ambsoph's picture

Sounds fun. I think might do this. Thanks!

GrowMore's picture

It’ll be a blast!!

Owes a Review × 1
that1dude's picture

Bitter, sweet feeling here for me ladies and gents,I would love to be part of this contest but the timing is all bad making me feel a little bitter about not being able to take part. The start date of the contest is approx 2 weeks shy of me finishing my first ever Test E only cycle.
The sweet part is because of this site and all the knowledge here on Eroids my cycle is going great. I would have fooked myself up royal like if I did not find this site. I thought I was ready and when I found this site I realized I was no where close to being ready. Took me a year of research and getting myself into the best condition I could before I jumped in and it all because of this site and some members guidance.
I will be following the contest as if I was in it to win it and be pulling for everyone to achieve greatness in their journey. Good Luck yall and maybe next year timimg will work out in my favor and I can join the 2020 EBC.
Peace out my friends and good luck to all.

Carlos Danger's picture

The scoring criteria is set. Makwa did an outstanding job. Expect a post from him in the next day or so.

In a promo × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

Here it is folks go get familiar with how you’ll be judged:
https://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/2019-ebc-spring-cutter...

In a promo × 1
fusebox's picture

How about if you submit the pics and they pass confirmation early the amount of days early tick off the end days pics. You still get the same amount of days per say. I want in so bad but am struggling with the timeframe

fusebox's picture

I'm saying one week early. Just saying. I know my finished work would push someone more. But so be it. I can not possibly post pics during the time frame posted. Please consider this

Carlos Danger's picture

Sorry bro the rules apply to everyone. If I make an excepetion for you I set a precedent that I have to make an exception for everyone. With the amount of money on the line I can’t do that. Sorry bro

In a promo × 1
fusebox's picture

I know CD. I'm gonna figure this out. Talk soon brother

SHADETREEALI's picture

So, can we get started now and submit our pics 3/9/19? That is with the newspaper of the day and the date properly respresented. Or, do we have to wait until 3/9 to actually start?

Makwa's picture

If it was me, I would be starting now. Takes me a good 16wks to get into shape. I would be starting my long esters now so that they are banging and I can hit both feet on the ground running when the comp officially starts.

Gettingbig's picture

Im already doing just that
Testosterone enanthate 750
Npp 450
Tbol 60mg pwo
Proviron 75mg
Diet is eat big now

After 8wks I will switch to
Diet real cutter
500mg or lower testosterone enanthate
800mg primo
Var at 60mg pwo towards the end
Im also running eca injection
I will use Helios the last 30 days of competition
Hgh 5iu and then lower it as time goes on

Pale's picture

The smartest thing you all should be doing now is eating like shit and slacking off. You want to have an amazing improvement.

exoticnfit's picture

Agreed.

My before pictures are going to look like "wtf happened to him"...have to admit I got lucky/unlucky to get stomach virus two weeks ago that wiped me out for 5days straight. Couldn't keep any food down (lucky to stay hydrated and electrolytes up) and obviously no training.

I was a little pissed but realized "may as well go with it for another 3 weeks" and just let my body rest as much as possible from the rigors of eating high calories and training.

This has been quite challenging for me since even during normal breaks I still train a few times a week and eat decent

Week 3, I may get 3 "quick pump sessions" to let blood flow for 20mins but I have dropped my calories drastically and within that eat whatever I currently desire/feel like.

Next week...the same through till the 9th.

Having a strong ECTOMORPH origin it is amazing that even as I moved up closer to Mesomorph how quickly my weight drops and muscles atrophy.

219lbs huge and full and around 209 and dropping looking so soft (little belly fat creeping up which is unnerving) I almost don't recognize the dude in the mirror...last time I looked like this was years ago after months off after accident.

I am COMMITTED to the EBC contest and it is great to see the criteria Makwa has modified to make it fair for everyone in the mix.

If my mental game can continue to allow me to basically slack off for another week and half and eating my krispy kreme and Big Macs in lieu of good food and training I am going to have a very good transformation.

Some times the best plan of action is putting things on pause.

This added recovery to my body from training and very low calories (about 2/5th of my normal amount) should have my body primed and ready to go full throttle.

• How to go from CHAMP to CHUMP in 4 weeks. LOL*
Pale's picture

And the smart ones will do their pics on the first day or two and then get at the business of transforming. Buy yourself and extra week.

exoticnfit's picture

Yes sir...that is indeed the game plan.

Ugh, week 3 has been quite trying going from my Champ to Chump and I have no doubt week 4 will be as well.

The irony of desperately wanting to pound back major healthy calories and train hard rather than sitting on my ass whethering away eating like garbage is a little surreal.

T minus 9days and counting.

I hope I don't fall of the wagon and train like a beast and have a 10000 cal day the day before ;) LOL

kibby's picture

Waaaaaay ahead of you big man! I've eaten everything in sight untill I can't stand it no more. Then I'll eat some more.

I ain't going to lie..... I feel like like shit

Owes a Review × 1
Carlos Danger's picture

You can start now. Nothing in the rules that prohibit that. But you will be judged based on your progress from 3/16-6/8

In a promo × 1
haapinessgains's picture

Meant to post this here instead of where I originally posted it.

Really thinking of joining this. I'm going to have to take a harder look at some of those poses and kind of get it down. I'm already one week into my spring cutter however I guess I could draw it out longer than expected to be able to compete in this. Absolutely crazy how high this pot is.

shawn0712's picture

Holy shit, that prize is awesome. I wish business weren’t so insane right now. Can’t wait to see everyone’s transformations though. I’m glad to see this one going down. I didn’t think it would ever happen again.

OlympicLats's picture

No brainer cant pass up this is unbelievable

Carlos Danger's picture

Prize structure is posted. Sticky copied above

https://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/ebc-prize-structure

In a promo × 1
bakkeboy's picture

Going to be a great competition

Owes a Review × 1
popeboy1's picture

Damn I wish I had logged in sooner would have loved to get in on this. Been years since my last ebc

Owes a Review × 1