Gymjunkie01's picture
Gymjunkie01

+ 2 Why am I ill 165 pounds?

ad

Hello,
27 years old 5 feet 9 inches 165 pounds I have ran three cycles and I am getting ready for number 4. question to all you vets? what compound and oral do you suggest I take so I can get swole? I was thinking this

Dbol
test e
tren e
Decca

I just cant seen to gain weight my diet is on POINT and im training 45 min a day any help would be greatly appreciated.

OK how many time have we all read this ???? people listen when we see this or at least I see this its only one thing and one thing only FOOD FOOD. your not eating nearly enough if your 5,9 165 pounds and running gear you should be at least 200 pounds by now. just use your head and if your going to run gear make sure you know nutrition and the amount of calories you need for the gear to be effective.

deadliftabc's picture

The only thing I would get out of training 45 minutes per day would be destroyed joints and weight (muscle) loss. The torture I put my stomach through to gain weight was unreal but it worked and it worked VERY WELL!

bling Crosby's picture

it is hard as hell for some people to gain weight. i have the same problem, i have a really high metabolism. eat every 2-3 hours and try to stay away from fast food so you do not just add on fat. drink lots of fat free milk which is cheap.

berlim's picture

well, there's a saying..

if you think you are eating enough, then you probably aren't.

ready4war83's picture

Also they haven't researched the gear they are using which is a mistake a lot of us do especially when we are too excited to "juice up". at first you hear "steroids" and it's an illusion of a magical drug that you inject and automatically convert into the hulk lol. But in reality there's a lot to learn about it if you want to get results and not fuck your body up. And for the guy who wants to run he cycle gym junkie is talking about needs to research 19-Nors.. tren and nandrolone are the two biggest 19-Nors and should not be combined in the same cycle.

maxmuscle925's picture

Everybody who has ever gotten into bodybuilding to any major degree, in my opinion ends up spending more time messing with nutrition then anything else. I have went through all aspects being obsessive over workouts, supps, gear, but nutrition by far has taken the cake....pun intended. Insulin response carbohydrate types for your body and timing of course protein intake. BMR, meal frequency so many things to experiment on what works best for you. But yes by far the most over looked aspect from any novice gym rat. Its always how much you bench? If I take this much of INSERT DRUG do you think ill bench BLANK or gain BLANK, or im taking A gram of test and dbol and blah blah how come I cant get over 185lbs. WTF Bro Eat More clean food and try and consistently make strength gains in all your lifts with good form that's it. O OK. 6 months later, see said person, they ask the same question. But they always start off telling me I look bigger or more ripped and how do I do it lol. Just my 2 cents, Thank you for reading.

bolt781's picture

Correct me if I'm wrong but gear ultimately promotes protein/nutrient synthesis. Yes the androgenic compounds promote mad strength. But in order to get the most out of a "cycle" the foundation of said cycle must focus on solid foods and the optimum time to utilize carbs/proteins etc. No matter how suped up an engine is it wont run without gas! You can pump any amount of synthetics into your body and pump up like a bicycle tire, and watch it evaporate as soon as you pop that last pill or inject that last cc. I've experienced, literally, losing 10lbs over night in my younger years pumped up on drol and alcohol. Guys like gym and myself are heavy(he's just ridiculously heavy) and the absolute truth is we eat like we get paid for it...

Catalyst's picture

I find it's the one area people just don't get. I get guys in the gym ask me about training, supplements and gear but rarely food. They don't believe me when I tell them how much food I eat. I think a lot if it is they don't want to believe they've got to do it.

My daughter has a new teacher at school as of early September. Young lad, 26,27 I'd guess, apparently into training. She told him I compete in bodybuilding and mentioned how much food I eat. He told her she was mistaken, I can't possibly eat 8 times a day. We had a parents evening last week, first thing he said to my wife when he saw me was "what do you feed him on".

Can't build muscle on fresh air. I spend a huge amount on food, way more than I do on steroids.

bolt781's picture

Wow! That might of been stepping over the line on his part...anyhow...I think people automatically think eating alot equals getting fat and isn't healthy. Which is true if you lead a sedentary lifestyle. That is overeating. When you lift weights intense, undereating becomes the problem. Its very easy to do initially. My coworkers use to look at me crazy when I'd eat my chicken breast pops(popcicle stick literally speared through the breast, easy to eat, one hand no fork n knife, try it lol)3 times a day at work along with a heavy lunch. They'd always say If I ate like that Id be a fat ass. Well not if you lift like a "bad" ass!

Zubsero89's picture

I use to make this shake for post workout I gained tons of weight (I am also endomorph type body) blender ideas for post shake 1-2 cups oat meal, 2-4 tablespoons peanut butter, 1-2 cups of egg whites, and 1-3 bananas blend that bad boy up, you'll have no choice but to gain weight! I did it for a while everything sky rocket including fat gain for me anyways hope this helps!

Minus's picture

Burning too many calories at gym.

Catalyst's picture

1/2 of you is about 165lbs. Either that or you've been on one hell of a diet.....

Gymjunkie01's picture

thats about right

Owes a Review × 1
JL's picture

What's wrong with Walmart vitamins?

TheFlash85's picture

i use centrum most of the time, just a safe guard to fill in the gaps in nutrition, fruit, veg and meats is where most of mine come from.

Trapsquatch's picture

Bro they have done studies of multi vitamins not even being absorbed so whether you buy it from walmart or some fancy place your pissing it down the toilet anyhow.Chelated or not Cold Pressed or not the body does not absorb vitamins from a pill form effectively whole foods is where you need to turn,Not waste your money on a "Safeguard" for nutritional deficiencies

Trapsquatch's picture

The studies are out there please Look them up =)
I dont post links If people want the information its out there.
Fish Oil we were not talking about fish oil we are talking about Multi Vitamins any idiot should no Nordic Naturals vs a generic fish oil brand is a No brainer.On a side Note I do buy organic Produce I also juice 1-2x's a day.If your certain multi vitamins work then I would ask you to post a study proving they work,It's simple whole food your body can absorb, Vitamins you piss out next time one of these guys taking a multi vitamin takes a piss Take a look down and see the neon flowing.You just gave your toilet a nice vitamin drink.But we can agree to disagree

Trapsquatch's picture

Bro they have done studies of multi vitamins not even being absorbed so whether you buy it from walmart or some fancy place your pissing it down the toilet anyhow.

JL's picture

Lol.. Just messing with you man. Some thing life threatening would have to be happening for me to even step into a Walmart!

legendinthemaikng's picture

Lol

I use orange triad year round. Three servings daily.

Jonesthegi's picture

I'm going to agree with you right here. I also take orange triad year round.

It's made by controlled labs. They make white flood as well.

Hustle28's picture

Add the tren,test, deca lmao oh yea and gh!! Jk

It's getting worst man this people come in on the daily and post these stats and cycles and they are either really stupid or desperate for gains..... I followed the makwa protocol and I made so many gains off cycle that being on cycle is that much better after I pushed my body to it's potential without any drugs.. To many lazy people trying to get gains without doing the work

Loc d's picture

I tell them to track macros with the My Fitness Pal, its a free app. Set goals and eat, sleep, lift, repeat. CONSISTENCY. I think most of these type of people like the idea of them having a better physique but really have the slightest idea of what it actually takes.

jimmycrackcorn's picture

Fuck man...if three cycles haven't worked for you, adding MORE gear would be idiotic... Food Is absolutely the issue. The only people who dont put on weight or muscle on a cycle are people who dont eat, or dont workout. That simple

I came in here the same the way a year ago. I think that one cause is this:
Street dealers hungry to make money. They prey on any thing that moves in the gym. I can speak from experience. When I first started going to a Golds Gym I saw it all over the place. I was introduced to it quickly by extremely uneducated dealer that promised big gains with massive cycles. He just wanted to make money. There are wolves in every black market issue. AAS is no different. He even stuck me at the gym in the tanning room my first time. I was paying 90 bucks for 10ml of test E. Straight into a gram a week. I had test flu for for like a month. I didn't know any better. I had done zero research. I didn't even know what an AI was. It happens. I was young. I was not a scrawny little turd I was a strong ox at 275. Benching over 450 training like a freak and eating everything I saw. BF was high but I wasn't a bodybuilder then. I was young and lifting was my life and I wanted to grow and be stronger. I found this place like a year later. Put up a ridiculous cycle and and got flamed and was pissed off. But the. I started listening and I learned so much it was insane. This place is an Amazon fountain of knowledge and people that actually give a shit. But there are hungry wolves lookin to make money and willing to sacrifice young men to get it. Maybe I should have mad my own forum on this but atleast input it out there. Sorry junkie if I clog this up it wasn't my intention.