Scrawny-to-not's picture
Scrawny-to-not
  • 281
825

+ 2 PT141 - the double edged sword

ad

(PT-141) is a synthetic peptide used to treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) in premenopausal women and sexual dysfunction/erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It acts directly on the nervous system via melanocortin receptors (MC3R/MC4R) to increase desire and arousal, unlike Viagra which affects blood flow.

I have found that this works extremely well, however its also extremely good at causing catastrophic levels of nausea. Its a cruel joke, your dick is hard as diamond but youre far too nauseated to get it on. The side effects do eventually subside and the frequent erections and penile sensitivity remain for roughly 24 hours.

6/10, I'll stick to cialis.

Spool's picture

Very similar to the sides of MT2. I have 2 vials of 141 but I haven’t needed it or tried it yet. I can still go rounds, no refractory.

In a promo × 1
frofrank's picture

What dose did you take? I have a 12mg vial on the way to try out

In a promo × 1
Scrawny-to-not's picture

2.5mg, I had tried 1.25mg and it didnt do much but some mild nausea

Scipeno's picture

Melanotan 2 works great. Had me springing wood all night. Seriously after finishing with my with my wife, it was hard again 5-10 min later with no stimulation. I have not tried pt-141 yet though.

In a promo × 2
Scrawny-to-not's picture

Melanotan 2 did nothing to my dick, just milder nausea and a tan

Scipeno's picture

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, I used subcutaneous injection rather than a nasal spray. It may also be dosed dependent.

In a promo × 2
Vega805's picture

How about micro dosing?