posted Tue, 10/06/2026 - 13:05
98
+ 1 Body Recomp using Wegovy or Peptides (cjc1295 w/ dac)
ad
I need to do a serious Recomp I'm 5'7 203lb at 28% body fat, I'm trying to decide if Wegovy or peptides is the best route or simply just start a base test?
- Bookmark
- 1
- 0
Calorie deficit
Retatrutide and a trt dose of test is the answer until you get the fat down.
When I started my recomp in Feb of this year I was your exact ht/wt, first thing I did was started counting calories, tracking macros, weight training and cardio consistently. I didn’t use any GLP’s or peptides starting out, you gotta work on diet, and hitting the gym, drop some weight, get your bf down a then look to add some peptides. GLP’s will help with hunger, but you still gotta put in the work.
I agree with Coach Ken, if you can’t dial in those factors then no drug is going to magically work.
Diet first. Get your meal plan and training optimized.
Cardio and diet...^^^^^^
https://www.eroids.com/forums/training-nutrition-diet/weight-loss/foolpr...