Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

+ 16 Fall/Winter EBC Bulker 2013/2014 Winners

ad

After further consultation with BFG aka BigQueso aka BigChorizo aka Bighomie, a decision has been made on the final placements. The Top5 will stand exactly as the Judges scores have them. Nobody is going to take away MJH36's work though his prizes will not be given until the Mods deem it fit and lift his ban. If they decide that he can return MJH36 will then and only then receive his prizes. So in order to make that happen I will need to rely on MJH36's honor and integrity to not go behind the EBC's back and try and swindle his prizes without us knowing. If it becomes known that he does he will be permanently banned from the EBC and I will submit to Admin that his account is deleted and he is permanently banned from this website forever.

On a side note to Angus, brother it speaks volumes to the caliber of the man you are to make this happen for the top ten. You and I will make this happen in private. I would like the Top5 to stand alone in public acknowledgment. This is not to slight the top ten but rather solidify the honor and prestige of placing Top5 in any EBC. Thank you again for everyone's comments good or bad or in between.
Órale

1) ANGUS

2) MJH36

3) WINNING

4) SILVERBACK89

5) GORILLAFIT

Thank you to all who was associated with the judging of the EBC. Your hard work was amazing and I am proud to deliver these winners. Thank you
-Carlos-

PS: here's a link to the entire EBC pre and after pix
http://www.eroids.com/competition/fallwinter-ebc-bulker-201314

BFG's picture

good times Smile

WINNING's picture

Back before eveyone got banned! I miss this

Pale's picture

The vast majority are not banned. Carlos is still here on occasion as well. He has his original account back. This place is never stable long as far as membership, guys come and go and then circle back again. New members will rise and fall in their stead.

Carlos Danger's picture

My brother from another:)

In a promo × 1
sic26's picture

I just wanted to come back and look at were I will be soon a winner:) lol

Owes a Review × 1
WINNING's picture

It's funny because I didn't workout for about about a year and half before I joined the ebc and made it here. You should see me now 6 months later, I'm thrice as big! ;) You will be up there I'm sure of it!

sic26's picture

You train hard winning your results are great I'm pretty sure if u took more time off you would still be a beast. I been hitting heavy deads plus high reps trying to get the mass up. I believe I can really take this to the top spot Smile my heart is all in. I dead serious wake up thinking everyday about the win, hit more reps for the win lol, eating this food until I almost throw up for the win I'm just focused all day

Owes a Review × 1
GRIMEY's picture

Thrice as big? so have you passed the 5' tall mark yet? ;)

Owes a Review × 2
WINNING's picture

Nope still a midget! A pretty wide midget, but midget none the less. Heres me at my last comp, I finished 2nd!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GRIMEY's picture

hahahaha

Owes a Review × 2
WINNING's picture

Damn I miss this!

Gorillafit's picture

There's another we can watch coming soon, then its back to competing!!!

WINNING's picture

You have to have the record for the most ebc' s won, my man! Ive been seeing crazy potential from some of these newer guys that will compete in the next ebc, it's going to be epic to watch.

sic26's picture

Think i might be one of those guys lol.

Owes a Review × 1
Gorillafit's picture

Yea I am the all time EBC winner right now with 4! Closest are a couple guys with 2 wins. We'll see what the next contest is after this one and see if I can make it 5! I'm about to do a Promo Cycle for a source so I'll be bringing my size back up, but really looking more for strength off this run! Gonna break those old man Max lifts, 1240 is my 3 lift goal right now! Dead 500, Bench 315, Squat 425!
http://www.eroids.com/cycle_logs/gorillafits-xroids-cycle

WINNING's picture

Crystal clear hermano, thanks again for all your time and effort during this journey!

Pmob's picture

Cant wait to see the Pics !! Love me some gear !!

In a promo × 1
Gorillafit's picture

Drop one of them "m"s in hommie! It's just not Gansta! LOL ;-P

Gorillafit's picture

What problem? Muta probably is horny?

Do a search on "hommie" and see what comes up on slang pages about people that spell it like that.
Just trying to do you a favor "homie". LOL ;-P
I've just seen you spell it a couple times like that.
Just a note, if you don't want most apps to auto correct just capitalize it.

Pale's picture

I was thinking "homey".

Gorillafit's picture

Maybe for Children's parties!

mwagsgurly's picture

maybe you should sponsor a lady in the next one ;p

mwagner630's picture

Yep, that was what she was up to. Smile

mwagner630's picture

lol i bout fell out of my chair, cuz i seriously just ate tater tots.

baha's picture

Hey, I'm curious to know everyone final weight?? Please!!

Owes a Review × 1
only1cat's picture

I dunno what I missed but I don't understand why there was drama over placement. I take where I was in this pile and will strive for improvement. That is truly what competition is about see where you stack against others learn from the mistakes and strive for greatness in yourself and be respectful of others in the process. I am greatfull to take place in something like this so I can improve myself all around.