Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

+ 16 Fall/Winter EBC Bulker 2013/2014 Winners

ad

After further consultation with BFG aka BigQueso aka BigChorizo aka Bighomie, a decision has been made on the final placements. The Top5 will stand exactly as the Judges scores have them. Nobody is going to take away MJH36's work though his prizes will not be given until the Mods deem it fit and lift his ban. If they decide that he can return MJH36 will then and only then receive his prizes. So in order to make that happen I will need to rely on MJH36's honor and integrity to not go behind the EBC's back and try and swindle his prizes without us knowing. If it becomes known that he does he will be permanently banned from the EBC and I will submit to Admin that his account is deleted and he is permanently banned from this website forever.

On a side note to Angus, brother it speaks volumes to the caliber of the man you are to make this happen for the top ten. You and I will make this happen in private. I would like the Top5 to stand alone in public acknowledgment. This is not to slight the top ten but rather solidify the honor and prestige of placing Top5 in any EBC. Thank you again for everyone's comments good or bad or in between.
Órale

1) ANGUS

2) MJH36

3) WINNING

4) SILVERBACK89

5) GORILLAFIT

Thank you to all who was associated with the judging of the EBC. Your hard work was amazing and I am proud to deliver these winners. Thank you
-Carlos-

PS: here's a link to the entire EBC pre and after pix
http://www.eroids.com/competition/fallwinter-ebc-bulker-201314

Theophany's picture

Congratulations Gentlemen! Your diligence, hard work and sacrifice are most evident!
Beautifully accomplished!

robb's picture

Great work guys, it's well deserved! Some big ass dudes stomped it.

shawn0712's picture

Congrats to everyone. There were some really great entries. Everyone made some really impressive gains. I'd +1 all of you if I could. I don't envy the judges. Going through the pics last night, it looked like a really tight competition. Congrats all.

dabuddha669's picture

nice job guys wow!!! true meaning to the term bulk, you guys got thick!

Gymjunkie01's picture

Very nice fellas !!!!!! Awesome job

Owes a Review × 1
mwagner630's picture

sorry for your loss, even more respect now for ya, to have a loss and still keep this commitment. youre a stand up guy. hats off to you!

mwagner630's picture

very impressed. well deserved wins for the top 5

mwagsgurly's picture

great job and congrats to the top 5. you deserve it

iFit's picture

Congrats guys. Nice work!

SwaySway's picture

Nice! Looking swole fellas!

only1cat's picture

Congrats Angus ,Mjh, winning 1st 2nd &3rd well deserved placements! Silver & gfit done great as well way to go guys awesome show!

finafan's picture

You did a hell of a job as well.