[censored] 150 review and where to inject?
So im a newb i guess you could say, I have been researching gear for about 3 months and finally think i am ready to leap into the gear world. so, first off im 23. weigh 178 with 12% BF and been lifting for about 4 years and think i have reached my natural peak. I am also on a strict diet. I figured for my first cycle to start simple for 6 weeks with [censored] and run this at 0.5cc ED for the first week or two and then move up to 1cc ED if all is well for the previous weeks. I am going to also take LIV52 once a day and PCT is going to be nolvadex and clomid. I have seen MANY mixed reviews on where to inject. would it be best to do it in arm, leg, glutes, or stomach? and has anybody used this blend and recieved any PIP?? if my cycle plan seems a little off please give me feedback.
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
R u for real? Locked!