Slowly's picture
Slowly

+ 1 Objectives 2022 and Welcome to all

ad

Welcome guys, a greeting to all of you and a special thanks to the site administrators for giving our community a new look.
In these last two years I have been absent from the usual habits, diet-training and gear, due to pandemic. I tried to train at home but mentally I couldn't do it, especially not having a big space available for tools.
I'm visiting a few gyms around here and signing up again starting next week. I'm also considering possibly signing up for crossfit, a discipline I've always enjoyed.
I've been training in the weight room for over fifteen years (between ups and downs) and it will be very difficult to decide to change, although change often brings many benefits, both physical and mental.
How are you guys doing? Have you changed anything from two years ago, goals in this new year?
I hope we find a solution to this pandemic and not change everyone's lifestyle.

iFit's picture

Get back at it. Good luck! 38 years at the gym for me , usually 7 days a week, longest break was 2 weeks here and there when on vacation in a far away place and maybe a day a month nursing a bad hangover.

Slowly's picture

I want to increase the progress on my legs this year. Today was my first day after almost two years off, it was great.

Slowly's picture

Basic exercises such as Squats, Front Squats and Piston Squats, twice a week.