papa.smurf0311's picture
papa.smurf0311

HGH and MK677

ad

I currently use 2 IU's of growth a day directly before training. It does somewhat increase my appetite and sleep quality. My friend ran MK677 and he said it made him hungry as shit ALL THE TIME. I have trouble getting my calories in some days and was considering giving it a try if it does in fact make you eat more. I was just wondering if anyone ran MK and growth. is this ok? I didnt really see too much of a problem with it but was coming here first.

ONESICK's picture

I've ran both at the same time. The thing with MK 677 is it hits all the types of GH produced in the body. Where HGH just hits one type.

JFit253's picture

Theres no problem with it but I doubt youd see much benefit from taking both. MK677 stimulates the release of endogenous gh. HGH is just exogenous gh. The end result is pretty much the same. The only question is if MK677 is still effective with exogenous gh.

For the price, I would just add more HGH instead of messing around with MK677

FlemDaddyKush's picture

Yes I've ran them both at the same time. And like hanging low said all that info he provided you is spot on. Maybe look into slin pills(berberine based supplement) to help control glucose. And when starting taking mk677 start at a low mg and build up because a lot of time when people start on a high mg they get bad side effects and then abandon the mk677. Some people just get bad sides but if you don't get bad sides it works for sure. But not every single person gets the huge appetite increase from it. I take it mainly for the growth hormone and igf1 increases which is similar to 1-4iu of hgh when taking mk677.

HanginLow's picture

There is nothing wrong with this, in fact there is some synergy between them

As we know Exogenous GH shuts down your natural production of GH
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC423324/

Exogenous GH is only 1 of the 2 kinds of GH your body produces

Growth hormone 1 this is somatropin
Growth hormone 2

Now when you take GH for long times you deprive your body of GH2 from the shutdown (and only giving it GH1 from exo)

Taking MK677 stimulates endogenous production of both GH1 and GH2

There is no research on prolonged deprivation of GH2 but people who stay on exogenous GH for years and even decades could be seeing the health ramifications of that. More medical studies are needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone_2

I have only ever needed around 10-15mg of good MK to crank my appetite through the roof but becareful of your blood glucose and fat levels rising as well. MK works for appetite because it is a ghrelin mimetic just like GHRP6 (actually structurally almost exactly the same)

Owes a Review × 1
papa.smurf0311's picture

Thank you sir. Im going to give this a try and see if I can get down the calories a little better.