300 Work Out
Hey All - I'm new to the forum but I just thought I'd ask everyone's opinion on the 300 workout. I've been going through my normal routine during the week:
Monday - Chest/Tris and a Lower
Tuesday - Cardio
Wednesday - Back/Bi's/Shoulders
Thursday - Cardio
Friday - Legs and a random upper
Sat - Rest
Sunday - I hit the 300 Workout
I do a fair balance of cardio and lifting to maintain a cut build (of course eating 100% healthy).
I use the 300 on Sunday as my overall test core day. A few of the sets I break up into reps, but I'm getting closer to finishing all sets in 1 rep. Probably another month 3 
Just thought I'd throw it out there and see what you guys think.
In case you don't know the routine, here it is (idea is to run through these as quickly as possible with little or no rest - Goal is to increase speed, not add additional weight). Since there are a few of the below exercises I break out into sets, I'm not too concerned with speed yet. Once I get them all in a single set, I'll start timing myself.
1) Pull-ups - 25
2) Dead lift - 50 Reps @ 135 lbs
3) Push-ups - 50
4) Box jumps - 50
5) Floor Wipers - 50 with 135 lbs
6) Single Arm Clean and Press Kettleball - 50 Reps @ 35lbs
7) Pull-ups - 25
I generally throw in some additional exercises in the end (IE. more pushups, mountain climbers, and I also do a ton of stomach (crunches - declined, medicine ball, twists, etc)).
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0