NoodlesSubQ's picture
NoodlesSubQ

+ 1 MK677, a life saver for hardgainers

ad

I want to preface this by saying nothing can replace getting more calories than maintance, this is the #1 rule of gaining weight. No one beats thermodynamics.

With that out of the way, I think a lot of hardgainers can agree that appetite and nausea from having to eat so much more food then we're used to is the main reason we can't gain weight. Enter in, MK677 or Ibutamoren.

Ibutamoren, also known as MK-677, is a growth hormone secretagogue that stimulates the production of the hormone ghrelin. Ghrelin is a hormone that is produced in the stomach and is responsible for regulating appetite and increasing hunger.

When taken as a supplement, ibutamoren can increase appetite and stimulate the release of ghrelin, which can lead to an increase in weight gain. In addition to its effects on appetite and ghrelin, ibutamoren can also stimulate the release of growth hormone, which can increase muscle mass and bone density.

Research studies have shown that ibutamoren can lead to an increase in lean body mass and a decrease in body fat, making it an attractive option for those looking to gain weight.

I can say from experience that I used this stuff EOD@25mg, and while it can make you a bit more tired, this is easily offset by taking it before bedtime. I would wake up with a hunger similar to having smoked some really good weed.

Its important not to use it everyday or all the time, this stuff needs to be cycled like AAS, I would do 1 week on, 1 week off and I got great results. In the 1 year that I used it, I went from a scrawny 130lb 19 year old to 150lbs, and then gained another 13lbs this year off cycle.

JohnJuice's picture

The hunger is real, that's all I gotta say. And yes it will subsided once you stop talking it, but it's not like you completely lose your appetite.
If you build good habits when taking MK-677, you should be able to continue them once you're off. A lot of it is mental to be honest.

JohnJuice's picture

Try to take it before bed

This can help mitigate some of the sides although I've never really felt nausea from mk.

When in the day are you taking it?
An empty stomach, fasted or with food?
Never had that side before I have to say.

FlemDaddyKush's picture

Yeah you take mk everyday. But not every single person gets insane hunger cravings from mk, and a lot of people get very bad side effects from it. I really like mk677, I take it when I'm not taking hgh because I can't always afford it. I luckily don't get bad sides from it, but I don't really get hungry from it but I do get a lot of other good effects from it so I still take it.

FitWitIt's picture

You don't want to run MK on and off, it's not like clen. You need it to build up in your system, take it daily for the entire cycle.