posted Sun, 02/17/2013 - 19:13
707
NEED HELP ASAP ONLY HAVE TEST PROP 250 AND TREN 250
ad
Hey guys in new here but not new to cycles I know i should post previous ones and stats and diet. Howevef im just trying to get a quick responce I usually would do fast ester with fast and visa versa . But can i possibly use Test prop 250 with Tren E 250 ??? I know its prob A NO but just out of curiousity? Thanks and i dont mind if your coments are harsh lol its cool. Thanks to everyone who comments
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
AnonShouldnt be a problem id adjust dosages of tren so that i was injecting it eod or ed alongside the test prop..
So if u planned to run 2ml @ 500mg pw id go
(2ml / 7 days x 2) for an eod protocol or (2ml/ 7) for ed..
No matter what length the ester is injecting ed is easily the best method for stable blood levels but certainly not ideal if u dont like frequent injections
Yea man just check the 'steroids active half life' in my profile so u have a clear idea of the length of ur esters. Anyhow where did u get Test prop 250 from???? PM me plzz
I am 30 years old im 6 foot 275 18 percent bodyfat with 6 previous cycles. I have been lifting pretty consitent for over 12 years and have been eating the right macros for less than half of that . I wanted to do the prop and possibly the tren for just something quick i have been off completly for about a year now . I am putting togther something big for the summer a few compounds . AND YES I AM WORKING ON GETTHIN MY BODYFAT DOWN TO BELOW 12PERCENT. I have in creaSwed cardio and brought down carbs byt havent lost much yet in the first few weeks .... and there are the stats and history so you guys get to know about me a little .. thank you
No! They're all gonna laugh at you! Actually it's fine. The reason for matching short esters together and long esters together is mainly to keep things simple. I've ran complicated cycles in the past that included short and long esters and I swear if I had not written everything out ahead of time, I would have been completely lost. We're meat heads remember. But yes it's ok, just not ideal.
Wow really okay thanks . So give me an example of what the doses shoyuld be please ? thanks guys quick responce
Cant/wont do that without stats and prior cycle history.... It would be the same as if it was all one ester though, so you can pretty much decide that on your own pal
yes, you can. Its no problem and i've mix and match esters all the time. Only problem being, you will have to wait a couple of weeks to feel the effects of the tren e, since its a longer ester. Prop being a faster ester, you'll probably feel it by day 3.
Sure ya can, you just have to adjust for the long and short esters.... Start the Tren the same time as the prop, but you will have to be running the prop for longer due to the longer ester in the Tren. so you will pinning your ass off lol sorry it was funny haha...... You will also have to remember you cant stop the Prop as the same time as the Tren will need to pin extra prop for awhile while the tren falls out of the system