Mvbstrong's picture
Mvbstrong

Cycle advise test 500 eq600 deca 300 MENT 150

ad

Im planing on running a cycle for an up coming powerlifting meet. I've run all the compounds before in different combinations. I never have run them together like this.
Test 500mgs a week
Eq 600mgs a week
Deca 300mgs a week
MENT 150mgs a week
Cycle history
Test e 1g pw 8 wk cycle
Test e 1g pw eq 400mg pw 10 wk cycle
Test e 2.4gs 6wk peaking for pl meet cycle
Test e 750mg deca 300mg pw 12wk
Test e 1g pw 8 wks MENT 350pw 3wks pip was to bad

The reason I want to mix all these compounds is I have a powerlifting meet coming up in 14 wks.
I like test for the boost in aggression and strength. Eq lets me eat more which helps strength and move to the top of my weight class. Deca to let me train pain free due to lots of joint pain. Finally MENT gives a nice strength and aggression boost. Im looking for advice because I've never run eq and deca or two 19nors in the same cycle.

press1's picture

Just seen you post back up in the forums bud and ironically I was reading this last night! Did you ever end up running the MENT here at 150mg/wk? I guess that would be 20mg/day thereabouts. I have some atm I keep playing with but having issues with BP going crazy straight away!! BP meds don't seem to bring it down either when on this stuff lol

In a promo × 1
Mvbstrong's picture

I would drop the eq but my appitite is naturally low and it's hard for me to eat enough to gain weight. I used to be stuck at 205 lbs but once I used eq I was able to eat enough to bulk to 260 it wasn't lean but it helped tremendously with strength and made it easier to stay at a higher weight. My weight class for my comp is 275 so I can afford to put on weight and with powerlifting especially with the bench it helps to have a little bit of a belly. Also I will use anadrol at the beginning of my cycle because my boy muta said he would hook me up with his beta test of cheque drops for my comp. Thanks for your help because I'm not used to running cycles with more than 2 injectables and an oral (anadrol) to kick start.

Roid Noid's picture

I dont know much about the ment, never used it and cant really speak on it. 2 19 nors in one cycle? well it could be a problem, but ive ran them together and it was one of my favorite cycles, so im not gonna say dont do it but ill say there could be problems. this cycle that you wanting to run is a big step up from the other cycles you have run. you got 14 weeks till comp I would run like this and stay from the possibility of problems.

1-16 test 500mg/w
1-14 EQ 600mg/w frontloaded
1-10 deca 200mg/w
10-14 D-bol 50mg/d split 3 doses a day, 30 preworkout
10-14 tren-a 50mg/d
use an AI through out cycle as needed but try to keep some water on you
PCT starts week 19
nolva 40/40/20/20/ clomid 100/100/50/50
you can also run your AI through PCT if you want
also might try to get your hands on some lisinopril for BP

If I was running a power comp this is what I would probably run, with your cycle experience I think it is pushing it. deca is there for the joints, tren and d-bol are just for strength gains.

OmNom's picture

I think he said he's a blast cruise guy

Mvbstrong's picture

I am but I have come off a few times and I probably will after my meet

Roid Noid's picture

thats interesting! can you explain that a little more in depth?

Mvbstrong's picture

It's hard to explain but I blast and cruise for a while but if my Bp, liver enzymes, or cholesterol get to high I will go off until they are within normal ranges. I have an endocrinologist who understands that I choose to use steroids and will help restore my HPTA to normal levels. For example he's gotten me triptoralin, hcg, nolva, and torem after my high test and deca cycle. I was at the high end of normal hormone levels after pct and the 3 months I was off. After the UPA nationals which I will be competing in I feel like I should take some time off to recover and resensitize My androgen receptors so that my next cycle will be more effective.

OmNom's picture

I'm quite jealous... Wish I knew a endo who would prescribe triptorelin!!!

Mvbstrong's picture

It's only one shot of 100mg but it works you can buy it at many of the peptide sources and the research behind it is amazing to say the least, there are published studies where people have regained full hpta function after 5 years of test and deca. My pct is set by my endo. If you have one be honest with them and show them the research that's what i did and he added it to my PCT

OmNom's picture

Every one I've spoken with says the triptorelin from peptide companies is bunk and pretty much the only place youll find it is from a real doctor.. It is pretty new

Mvbstrong's picture

I like MENT over tren personally also the eq is cyp ester but thank you for your help I will replace the dbol with adrol but while droping the deca thanks for your help ps adrol will only be used for the last few weeks

OmNom's picture

wouldnt ment with deca be to much on prog and prolactin issues?.. Never ran ment just curious since it's pretty new

Mvbstrong's picture

I have yet to have prog issue with either it or deca, MENT is a short ester so if it gets to bad I can easily drop it from the cycle

mjunkie's picture

Well they are both 19nors...same as running tren with deca, maybe even slightly worse from what i hear about ment

Mvbstrong's picture

I've run MENT before its a weird compound for me my libido went up while on it I've described it before as a sorta mix between tren and test

mjunkie's picture

Do u blast/cruise or do u come off? If u come off how is your recovery? I hear it's very rough with ment..

Mvbstrong's picture

I like to blast and cruise I have come off a few times but before I do I switch to a short estered test and use lots of hcg nolva and clomid i then won't start up another cycle for at least the length of the cycle ie 8wks on 8wks off

OmNom's picture

That's what I was thinking

mjunkie's picture

Its not unheard of though, just not recommended to most ppl

OmNom's picture

as badly as ment shuts ppl down i'd imagine throwing in another 19nor would mean trt

Mvbstrong's picture

The studies on MENT show that its effects on the hpta are quickly reversed but deca with its long ester can complicate recovery so I prob will run test at a low dose for about a month after and up the hcg during that time before starting pct

OmNom's picture

yeah deca lingers.. npp is where its at

Mvbstrong's picture

I know I'm looking for advice bc each compound has effects that I find usefull and they are all at reasonable doses

Cheatnnature's picture

Sorry to ask. How is the ment?? Strength gains and size gains?

Mvbstrong's picture

Its really good if you can handle the pip it' at 50mgs is close to 150mgs of tren with out insomnia but it does bloat you which is good for powerlifting if your in the middle of your weight class

Mvbstrong's picture

Yes I compete where theres no drug testing unless you compete in the division that tests