posted Fri, 04/05/2013 - 19:35
2823
Tren a 200? Bad idea?
ad
I happen to like it after I do tren ace and I get the burning cough for 4-5min I like it... I train harder makes me think I'm gettin more out w/o In my head I think I'm gonna get more. To me eat, mental, train that's recipe for perfect me. I already know I m crazy. But I like it? So why fight it.... If mentally I feel like I'm gettin bigger I love it. So I want that lil cough every time not just once in a while. Thoughts? I'm not saying I want to up dosage. I only would do 75-100/day max for me, but higher concentrations I was thinking would give me the desired effect I am craving?
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
I have never tried it yet but if you get an inhaler and use it right before you feel the cough setting in, you can stop it before it begins. it may be worth a try.
tren ace that is...
tren is like a drug. u always want more. hittin80mg a day... and i want more, until i have a crazy moment then im like ok im good, im good. then an hr later i want to up dosage again. im a nub to tren. whats th most mg ed anyone enjoyd?
I prefer higher concentrations. It's more convenient to inject 1/2ml than 1ml. Easy to mix with my prop. And the cough will happen. Usually nothing you can do to prevent it although some have their threories.
Moving this to AAS section
The cough is NOT a sign of good quality powder. Some are just a bit more sensitive.Some will get the cough regardless of whether or not you inject into a vein. The muscle tissue is saturated with blood and the pool is constantly in motion moving back and forth to the lungs. So you will always get those who do get the reaction quite often. And you can also get the cough from other compounds too.
Honestly I liked getting the taste and cough every once inna awhile just to remind me that I'm on the good shit. I dont get either on tren e.
I have to be careful what I wish for... Got the cough bad this morning, worse than ever, to where I was wondering if it was gonna stop. I don't want that every time.... So I've changed my mind... That was earlier right after coughing episode.... Then I went to gym, f'n killed it! Original idea is still true for me? I know I'm a lil different but I was freaked out for a sec, kinda like when u walk outside the movie theater after a good horror flick and look in the back seat of the car, or look at everyone like they could possibly be a murderer.... An hour later I'm telling everyone you have to see this film. Maybe that's just me?
tread-mWarm tren very warm room with hair dryer etc more prone to cough.
That's why ur the guru... I was setting vials in front of a space heater before spring hit. Cause I heat my house w/ wood, n sleep w/ lotsa blankets cause fire dies down as night progresses. My bathroom is one of coldest rooms in the house. I keep the vials I am using in medicine cab. So I turn on space heater in bathroom set vials in front for a few min do my thing. A couple times a week then I'd get my cough, but hadnt had it at all in a couple weeks. Makes sense cause I haven't felt the need for space heater... U one smart Jaffa cake tread!
I agree with that. I never heard anyone say it before.
What I like about the high dose is you only have to pin 1/2 cc. I get sick of pinning so much fucking oil. I miss fina. You think a 1/2 cc wouldn't make that much difference until you pin ever day for 14 weeks.
tread-mI've pinned everyday plus gh a second pin and often melo a third pin then times hcg a 4th pin for 40 months..I'm over it. Lol
What's the point ? 75/100 is what you pin then there's no dosage difference pinning from either 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml. also, concentrations on short esters that high require more solvents etc.. then there is the point muta makes no more pellets...
I think this is more about psychological/mental issues regarding more is better, higher numbers look better .. gains have more to do with finding your personal sweet spots, combinations of gear and utilizing various different esters. while training smart and eating smart
I wouldn't change #'s grrrl I want the 3 min of I jus did this now I'm gonna rock the f'n gym. I said myself its prob mental.... But I likes it
the cough tells me I did something to enhance myself, no cough, I wonder in my own mind did I suck up all the good stuff out the oil last time? Sounds weird but I got 400lbs on back ( n u seen pics I do that shit) n squats seem easier? I know it's in probably in my head.... That's why I wrote exactly what I did... The days I get my cough I'm all like "ur on m'f'n tren in my head u felt it bitch" no cough I'm like "ur on tren, but u probably used all the good stuff last time". And I know, I mean I know science u n have had more than one talk yeah? I was lookin for the "ur gonna kill it u got one more" a lil easier I guess, cause on the days I get the cough weights r easier n life I think about it all day,"don't say that u'll get pissed ur on tren" so long story short I have multiple affirmation I am just a nice guy. No matter what? I am just a nice guy? I can't get mad unless touches me.... Thank you!
AnonI love this; what people don't understand is, just because you're shooting 2G of Test a week - doesn't mean your body is even utilizing half of it.
Imaginary +1 from one SRC to another SRC.. throw one back at me, GRRRL ;) hahah
We're still doing r thing though... It'll be great, I already know it. I'll be able to prove again what diet n mental training does. W/ ur compounds of help. Muta we got this deal sold already. I'll put every rock n roll it needs for help. No booze, I'll drink my womans juice at least 4x a week. A gallon min of water 3lbs lean protein a day 2lbs green veggies 10oz whole grain carb before noon until final 6 weeks then min carb except right after w/o then 30g only, no salt, n work my ass off in the gym. We have this bro, I have this, I eat and sleep this. If you back out.... I won't tell. Some people r just scared of success. But anabolic nation products kick the f'n shit out of this world n I want to be better than everyone else.... I know u can help me achieve the perfect me. Btw for those of you guys who don't know the more vagina u eat the bigger u get... Proven fact ask any woman!
Whitedime1What do you eat to keep such a low carb count?
right back at ya Muta ... I used to be able to give out 3's so in my imaginary world + 3
AnonCough has nothing to do with how good it is, how concentrated it is, what oil is used - more so, where you pin in relation to your respiratory system
as for Tren A200, the only way that can be made is with Pellets, which now, are about impossible to get due to the FDA dropping a harsher lockdown on them
If you want that instant tren feeling, just go for Tren Suspension - im actually looking for a trial dummy to test mine out ;) not quite sure what will come out of an instant acting Tren. TNE - tren no ester
Send some tren suspension to me bro I'll let ya know how it works!!
Would 2x a day injections be enough ?
Back off my deal. If you have to ask questions ur not ready
I'm kidding but seriously look up 1/2 life of suspensions
Fina pellets! Mmmmmm!!
GearofWarLooks like you have one all lined up..lol. I personally try to avoid the cough. Whatever though to each their own.
Tren susp would better... My understanding/ research implies tne is oil based, test no ester, whereas test susp is water base? I don't brew but this is what I have learned. I've used test susp.. I didn't hurt anyway... I liked it...
Look no further..... I have gotten it from left delt more frequent than anywhere else. But it gets hit only every 10 days maybe. Call me test dummy hit me w/ price. I have 40ml of perses test susp too perfect base.... I'll do pics and everything lets go!
Again I know it's only gonna last for a couple minutes so it doesn't bother me... I likes it.... I guess it goes back to what I learned 20 yrs ago the more u cough the more u get off?0
Hm i thought of this before, not because i like the couch u crazy bastard lol but because of less oil to pin ed, if u go through with it i definitely wana hear about it
Couches are awesome after the w/o to me, but I pin before the gym I like the cough?
lmao cough** interesting though, i pin before bed and feel like hell afterwards if i get the cough, my throat gets all sensitive so i cant breath all the way in...probably kill my workout
U said sensitive... Awwww I bet ur cute. U wear wigs at all pm the pics in heels we might be able to friends. Bwwahaahaaa
Hahaha i wasn't aware sensitive=wigs & heels
I figured u had a good sense of humor from ur avi. Made me laugh though?
U better tell me to get bent on that comment!!!!!!!!!! I want no pics
I live in the country, my gym is thirty min drive works good for me? It's right by my work though. I pin take a shower sometimes after shower. Pack my bags n drive. Probably only dude that showers before gym at 6 am but It wakes me up.