browers's picture
browers

+ 1 500mg/ml test PIP

ad

Hey everyone,

Ive ran some sust before the test 500 so id assume no virgin muscles but 20h after i injected the test 500 1cc i couldnt almost walk anymore. Now its the next day and i cant even stand on that leg anymore it even hurts when i lie down. There are no symptoms of heat or redness but it does feel tight on the inside. I knew i was fucking stupid injecting that whole cc and getting the consequences now. Anyway i did some research about diluting it and i was wondering if this was good to go: https://www.amazon.com/Grape-Sterile-Filtered-GRADE-100mL/dp/B077G85NKM

Lastly is there anything i can do to speed up the recovery cuz i cant even walk at this point.

i hope u guys can be of any assistance Smile

browers's picture

yeah, cycling test for muscle growth what do i get atrofy hahahahha

Sam I Am's picture

That’s why you should use properly dosed gear.

Owes a Review × 1
PPGfreak's picture

I’ve used high dosage compounds before but would only take .2ml or maybe up to .5ml at once. You shouldn’t take one shot a week of any compound so high exactly do you plan on running this cycle?

browers's picture

I was planning on running 1g of test i stil got some 300mg/ml on hand so i wil be using that next inject til i got enough knowlegde to dilute and see how that pip goes

PPGfreak's picture

So do .25 eod, that won’t be bad. That’s 1g over 8 days so not much of a difference.

Trenabolic's picture

I’m sure you will stay away from such high concentrated oils from here on.

Owes a Review × 1
browers's picture

hahaha yeah bro, but i stil wanna use the vail i got i hope blending it wil help

Trenabolic's picture

I would just micro dose it.

Owes a Review × 1
The Impastable's picture

Either micro dose it or refilter and dilute with same oil to bring it down to 250/ml. Otherwise I’d bin it, high concentrated gear ain’t fun.

Trenabolic's picture

Yeah I don’t play with it at all lol

Owes a Review × 1
IrishWOLFhound's picture

Delete brand name !! Its against the rules !!
You injected 1ml of 500mg/ml oil and dont tell me your surprised that your in that much pain . Take something for the pain and you'll be fine in a few days .

giardap's picture

Negged until remove brand/source
Edit and read rules then can chat but you wanna give way more info about experienced cycle priors diet etc.

giardap's picture

Un-negged

More by browers