bigbob's picture
bigbob

Mr.Olympia 2018 predictions

ad

I know its a bit early but I thought this would be cool to see everyones opinion. You can predict any of the classes but ill just give my predictions for Open, classic, and 212.

Open- Phil Heath

Classic- Chris Bumstead

212- Flex Lewis (Hadi Choopan if he is allowed to compete)

giardap's picture

Wow, didnt see that coming!

bigbob's picture

yep, Rhoden definitely deserved to win. His routine at the finals gave me chills.

giardap's picture

Phil was a clear winner last year to me. Cannot see Ramy getting the separations needed, he is too much of a blur... all the O2 guys are.
Phil, Ramy 1-2
More interested to see how Nathan De Asha does this year. 5th I hope

RickRock1086's picture

Phil will be Mr O again once he flex his back. Kinda predictable IMO. It’s like watching a movie you already know the ending

Sam I Am's picture

Your absolutely right. To bad we don't have a prime Dorian. That would have been interesting.

Owes a Review × 1
Aesthetic_Dream's picture

CB may have it but id love to see the rookie Regan Grimes come in with the upset....dude has sick separation and lines. And as far as the O goes Phil has it in the bag again.....people hate but they just don't see how bad ass of a physique he really has.....and how hard he's worked for it.

Thebully's picture

Chris bumstead has it in the bag

Owes a Review × 1
bigbob's picture

I agree, it would be exciting if big ramy won.

Sam I Am's picture

I'd be surprised if Heath lost. Last year was the worst I've seen him look and his back poses were still far better than everyone elses imo. As bad as the gut looked he still looked better.

Owes a Review × 1
det.johnkimble's picture

Yes indeed, especially knowing he had a nasty hernia in need of fixing. He's already peeled 10 weeks out, I saw the Big Ramy photos and such but his conditioning would have to sky rocket in the next 10 weeks to match Phil on stage. Phil is going to have to be very off to lose this year, though with Bonnac and Ramy we could potentially see some fireworks if they bring A game packages.

Aesthetic_Dream's picture

Yeah Phil's not gonna cut any slack this year.....its too important!