Dudeman24's picture
Dudeman24

+ 1 Mk-677

ad

Hey guys anyone ever ran this if so how did you like it ? How long did you run it ? Do you feel it benefited you as far as muscle mass increase and fat reduction? Sleep quality ? Did you run it along side aas ? Been doing some research myself I’d just like to hear what everyone thinks about it thanks !

PNE FC's picture

Increased appetite for the first week, then water retention became too much and I looked more bloated than when on dbol or adrol.

I do like it though.

Am I right in thinking that GHRP-6 is very similar to MK677 in a lot of respects?

Appetite increase, deeper sleep, water retention etc.

The first time I took MK Ultra (the white tubs by German Pharma) - I literally gained 16lbs of water within approximately 3 weeks and looked like the marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

Achak's picture

MK-677 and GHRP-6 are similar yet different. They target different pathways.

The water retention goes away. I was on for 6 months. I administered 25mg before bed everyday. I noticed better sleep, improved skin appearance, loss of fat and muscle mass retention

press1's picture

Never seen this stuff before, just found it. Good stuff is it?

In a promo × 1
PNE FC's picture

Yeah it's good for increasing your appetite for about a week, but then I tend to build up a tolerance and no longer get the increased appetite.

Apart from that, it's definitely good to go regarding improving sleep, recovery from the gym, weight gain etc.

I suppose it depends which brand you get. I got the white bottles with German Pharma written in blue lettering with a red colour ring around the top of the bottle.... and they were decent.

I also got a brand called "meta Black" - but these were shite and did nothing for me. They're in a silver and black metal tube. Stay clear.

If you type "mk ultra" into eBay UK you should find the German Pharma bottles.

Copy n paste this number into the eBay search bar: 274384576777

Achak's picture

Be careful about posting brand names in the forums. The admins and veterans are real sticklers about that. They'll down vote you and tell you to read the rules. Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't make the rules.

Achak's picture

I did a cycle of MK-677 at 25mg ED before bed in conjunction with CJC1295 DAC at 2500mcg 2x a week before bed. It was the closest feeling to being on actual HGH I had with peptides. I ran it for 8 weeks. I slept like the dead. My wife complained that my snoring got worse. She would shake me at night and couldn't wake me up. My appetite skyrocketed. I wanted to snack all the time. I ran this with my TRT protocol of testosterone. I did notice body re-composition. Vascularity and definition improved. My bodyweight stayed within a few pounds but my bodyfat did noticeably decrease.

alwaysmassive78's picture

Apologies for question after 2 years! Do you know if the mk677 was the cause of improved sleep or do you think the CJC1295 w/Dac would do that on its own? Not an issue to get both (although some of the uk brands I’ve not heard of, but the peptides side is easy- we have I believe from memory 2 top rated peptide companies in the UK- just since we closed borders like f**king idiots it’s hard getting stuff from overseas- not the actual items but everything takes more time (apologies- not the case for UGFreak- no shill just wrong to say there’s delays when they were not affected). I’ve heard CJC1295 with dac raises levels but doesn’t follow the ‘ebb and flow’ of natural GH release- I’m not sure why that’s an issue, but does the mk677 make things work better (like help timing sleep etc). Long post, I’m 44 now and trying to sort insomnia so long post- but you seem to have access to the same things I can get, and experience with it.

Dudeman24's picture

Agreed I love mk man

Theonslaught's picture

Sources are now offering injectable mk677.
Why?
Lol of course no feedback on it despite them saying they're great.

Achak's picture

There are logs of people doing injectable MK-677. Everything I've seen has been positive. I personally don't see the point since it has a very high oral bioavailability. I personally don't want to do ED injections. Nor do I want to spend more on an injectable version. I don't see any real pros to doing injectable over oral.

Dudeman24's picture

Yessir you are correct “it’s pretty awesome”

Dudeman24's picture

From what ive read quality mk is equivalent to 3-5 iu of growth I’ve never personally ran growth but I can deff say since adding this it has helped immensely growth recovery and fat burning wise it’s a game changer for ppl who haven’t ran gh I’d say

Ozninjaguy's picture

I have just got to laugh at all the roid heads who say: "Huh, SARMs are shit - I ran 500mg of T PW, plus 450mg of Deca PW, and 400mg of Tren PW and 500mg of Eq PW........and 25mg of a SARM, and it didn't do shit!" Farkin' too funny....looool! If you want to see if SARMs work. Get off the juice, do a correct PCT - stay clean for a few months, then give them a try. You will be surprised.

PPGfreak's picture

Exactly bro! I added RAD 140 to my trt and was shocked at how good it was. When it comes to endurance, GW 50516 absolutely blows EQ away. Can’t even compare them it’s so strong.

ashop's picture

A lot of my clients are using GW in their cycles and loving the endurance boost, 20mg daily.

Ozninjaguy's picture

I have run Eq a few times previously and can't really say that I got much out of it - still have a few vials in my gear drawer. GW 50516 isn't actually a SARM, although it is lumped into the SARM basket. It is a PPAR Receptor Agonist, not a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. It works in an entirely different way to SARMs, but people tend to just throw it in the same basket. Having said that - yes, it is a very effective fat burner, by way of how if affects the metabolism of fat burning for energy.

RAD 140 is a great SARM - but it can have negative effects on the Prostate - although it is considered 'Prostate sparing' - that doesn't mean that it does not have any effect on the Prostate. The Prostate has a shitload of Androgen receptors and even though SARMs are 'selective,' that doesn't mean that other receptor sites are completely immune to their influence. So if you have BPH - best to leave it alone.

The original and best SARM is MK-2866. It is Prostate sparing, aids in fat burning while helping build/maintain muscle and has the least side effects.

Dudeman24's picture

Thanks for the info brother !

Ozninjaguy's picture

No probs mate - that's part of what this site is about.

Dudeman24's picture

Absolutley , I’m excited to see what additional benefits it brings

HomebrewedII's picture

What they don't get is most of these guys on YouTube etc that claim to be natural are running every SARM under the sun. Its the future. SARMS are much better than what some believe them to be, simply cause they're fairly new. Hell, I'm one of the old school, older guys on here and I fully intend to play with them for the next year.

Ozninjaguy's picture

I'm one of the old school, older guys on here

Read my reply to PPGfreak - if you have BPH - be very careful about which SARMs you choose to run.

ashop's picture

I think people who claimed to have used it without results didn't use real MK-677.

Dudeman24's picture

I defiantly feel this may be why

PPGfreak's picture

I love MK 677 and will definitely keep using it. The fact is whether people like it or not it does work very well. I found it to be very helpful for quality of sleep, overall health, recovery time and appetite when I was trying to gain size. 25 mg a day was perfect for me and will continue to use it that way. I did bump it up to 50 but found the appetite was too much to handle and because it works so well I was constantly tired.

Unfortunately for all of us this is not a product that is legal to use without a prescription. So therefore it’s going to only be sold by underground labs that know they’re doing something illegal and trying to profit from it. That being said every scenario that I’ve seen other people not like it was because of quality. I’ve tried three different sources and one of them I found to be underdosed one of them I did not find effective at all. Then I found the third company that had a good reputation and now I know what all the fuss is about.

Remember what I said about quality and good sourcing. The science is definitely behind this product so there’s no question whether it works or not. It’s just whether you have good quality product or not.

press1's picture

Mmm I'm gonna have to try and figure out which company you used for it then Lol I guess its like any compound, some UGL's produce great examples that can make you fall in love with it and others can make nasty versions which would have put you off for life if it was your first experience of the drug.

In a promo × 1
GreatSpear's picture

I took mk-677 solo at 25mg, I did it at 25mg + 2.5mg CJC DAC/wk, and I’m currently doing HGH. Mk 677 solo is pretty good, I was HUNGRY all the time. Got some mild numbness in my hands when waking, adding one CJC was a game changer, every day numb hands in the morning, crazy dreams, etc. lower spike than HGH, but more total volume. Ultimately I switched to HGH due to the price. I had an old peptide source that would consistently do 50% off sales and I’d stock up on months at a time. It was running me about 120 a month for CJC and MK. Now there are fewer sources and prices have gone up, while HGH prices have gone down. Now it’s $120 for just the MK and adding in cjc puts you over $200. For $85 a month you can run 3iu of HGH 5 days on 2 days off. So I’m the end I switched because of cost. Only doing 1 shot a week for cjc was nice though. I’d stay away from mk unless you’re bulking, for me the ghrelin release made me eat literally everything in sight and that would be hell on a cut.

johnmarshall12's picture

Some guys swear by it; others not so much!

press1's picture

I've tried it and hated it Lol

It turned my stomach upside down and made me NOT want to eat and the lethargy from it was too much. Having said that I've seen others who swear by it and say it triples their appetite for adding mass...

In a promo × 1
Dudeman24's picture

Yeah from what I’ve read it’s pretty dependent on the individual everyone responds different that’s why most of these were made from my understanding bc there are people that get no benefit from legit gh therapy and they have other alts such as ghrps and cjc ect this helps to find what works best for people now clinics are actually prescribing mk at some places

press1's picture

Are they really? Didn't know that +

In a promo × 1
Dudeman24's picture

from What I’ve read atleast but don’t quote me on it lol

Dudeman24's picture

I have a nice source that I ordered it from I’m gonna do 25 mgs a day upon waking since u already produce gh at night naturally , the appetite thing won’t bother me much I love chowin down my meals lol I’ll be sure to keep them lean tho if I don’t like this cycle I won’t waste the money again got 90days worth so we’ll see

Dudeman24's picture

From the research I’ve read it increases igf1 levels up to 80% also there have been blood work I’ve seen with someone using gh 1.5 ius it was like in the 200s then there hormone therapy doc reccomend we trying mk they dropped gh and started mk got retested numbers were in high 300s I’m not saying it’s a Miracle compound but I feel there would defiantly be added benefit to adding it to a aas cycle it sucks to hear so many of you say it’s not all it’s cracked up to be but hopefully I see some gains like one would see off adding a oral aas atleast improved rest increased appetite and a good 10-15 lbs I’d be cool with over 90 days

stairmaster's picture

X2

stairmaster's picture

MK is no peptide and its not new mate. The hype is long gone...

stairmaster's picture

25mgs every morning, no side effects and NO EFFECTS, safe your money and buy gear which really works!

Yes I've used it in combination with Test Cyp and Nand. D.

I know guys they used even 50mg , no effect except fatigue...

Dudeman24's picture

Have plenty of gear lol don’t feel like spending sick amounts on growth so I figured I’d give this a go after eyeballing it the last few years