Pale's picture
Pale

+ 3 BPC-157

ad

I have been running it on both my wife’s knee and on mine for over a week now and I swear I noticed an improvement almost immediately. I’ll keep posting as we run it for a whole month. Then I plan on switching to TB-500

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

I am currently running TB500 AND Bpc 157. I have ran both several times in the past but not together.
It was hard to judge the effects since typically I run it injured, but I have recovered fully using them.

This time I ran into sides, not sure if its dosage, quality, or running both together.
The tendons in both my arms became enflamed and very sore about a week in. I could really feel them and I was not training arms. I assumed it was healing, no way to really know.
I am still running both and about to switch to a 2nd source so I will have recent usage and with multiple sources for comparison.
Let me know If you guys have any questions for me

Pale's picture

Almost a year later now and knees are holding up well. I had to physically work along with my crew the most in probably ten years this year and although my knees are still pushing 50 they were pretty great. I broke three bones in my left hand and almost broke my leg in the last few months but knees were no problem.

Julss's picture

Sorry for maybe not correct place for my question, but from where I can order BPC-157, I'm located in Europe?
Thanks in advance!

Pale's picture

I have no idea, but I would start by looking at peptide sources here.

RegularDude's picture

There are a ton of sites in the source talk. Which one do you like for BPC here in the US

ladykiller's picture

That‘s awesome man, I subluxed my left shoulder three times and it‘s healed now but my range of motion has never gotten to where it used to be and laying in bed in some positions were still uncomfortable. I took BPC-157 and TB-500 and within weeks my shoulder gained range of motion and seemed to loosen up and thats 4-5 years post injury.. Crazy stuff

sammancan's picture

I ve been stacking them both. 3 is better than 1 depending on how much pain is there.

Kokodacat's picture

Just started using and notice an immediate change in my elbow tendinitis.

RegularDude's picture

THis is what I want to use it for. Where do you pin and how much?

WILDCARD1's picture

I have been running that as well and have notice big difference

Owes a Review × 4
Pale's picture

Knees have still continued to improve. So six months or so later now and the results are very good.

Pale's picture

Well it’s been a few months and both knees are not 100% but they are markedly better. I can climb a ladder fairly normally,

Harry Manback's picture

Been running the same dose as you are for my AC joint injury and knee pain, did 2 courses with TB-500 in-between(so I could tell which of those actually worked). And definitely noticed BPC being a better of these two, at least for me.

Frequent pinning is a minor inconvenience for the effect that BPC does. Before I went thru all kinds of therapy and rehab exercises, none of them were as useful.

In a promo × 1
JohnConner1776's picture

It’s a very strong anti inflammatory which you can get relief in as little as 20 min. I actually got a cortisone shot in each shoulder today’s and I’m on tb 500 and bpc 157. I asked my ortho about it and he said bpc is the enemy of orthopedics.

Owes a Review × 3
JohnConner1776's picture

It’s is sweet mother’s milk lMAO. It’s instant gratification.

Owes a Review × 3
Jamie1975's picture

I'm absolutely a believer and advocate of BPC.

Used BPC after complete distal bicep reattachment. Definitely helped the connective tissue healing process. Ran higher doses 500mcg twice a day for two weeks and then dropped down to 250mcg twice a day for 6 weeks.

Every now and again I run 250mcg twice a day for a few weeks for shoulder tendon issues (rugby scrummaging caused).

lifting211's picture

I don’t notice anything purchased from many different sources all feel fake

Pale's picture

I have stuck with the 250mcg once per day and even tho it has only been a couple weeks it has made a marked difference. I will definitely be resupplying for the other knee now. My right knee actually hurts worse than the left knee now and the right was the good one lol

Spark's picture

I have used BPC for my shoulder, knees and hamstring. Ran 250 mgs SQ and twice a day. Within 10 days it healed everything and was able to resume regular training.
Had some friends run it and they had the same great results. Definitely a life saver.

trash300's picture

How many mcg / week? Oh I see 250mcg, u can pin that amount three times per week for 6-8 weeks. Adding TB is useless, BPC is much more effective, it's like running 10IUs pharma GH and adding 2IUs generic shit.

JohnConner1776's picture

250 mcg is not enough. 250 mcg 2 times a day is perfect.

Owes a Review × 3
Goose24's picture

Something I’ll have to give a try.. I’ve had leg “issues” the last 2 years and am getting to the point I wouldn’t mind giving something a try.

JohnConner1776's picture

I have used it multiple times and several different ways. In my experience I find using BPC-157 with TB-500 and inject as close to the injury as you can. SUBQ didn’t work as well for me but injecting as deep as possible worked best. No Homo

Owes a Review × 3
Pale's picture

In my alter-ego real life climbing ladders is something I do a lot of. I spent the whole year climbing ladders one rung at a time,lol. And I don't know how many times I jumped down out of trailers and landed wrong which would about drop me lol.

Greg's picture

Yeah, but that corporate ladder is the worst. So much time spent on your knees.

Pale's picture

Lmao

muse88's picture

There's great info on this page. Thanks for sharing your experiences, should help a lot of us new to the game!

muse88's picture

I've been reading for the most part, not used to commenting much.

Werewerewi's picture

Same im thinking about getting into bpc because i have had an shoulder injury for over a year already and it's really pissing me off amd i find all this information really useful

Zalewski's picture

What dose are you running it at? My coach was actually asking me if I had any experience with it recently since he wants to use it himself

Pale's picture

I put 3ml in each 5mg vial and then inject 15 on the slin pin SQ right on either side of the knee daily. That should be 250mcg if my figuring is correct

bundlz's picture

Sounds painful injecting in the knee!! thats hardcore tho

In a promo × 1
Pale's picture

Just pinch your skin. Subq inject

bundlz's picture

Yeah I know and it's a little pin needle but it still sounds awfull ahaha

In a promo × 1
bundlz's picture

I will follow this thread in the past I always injected in my quads sometimes the pip whas so awful I couldn't get down on my knees or bend them properly
After a while there was a bag of fluid on the outside of my knee just next to the kneecap
after my cycle I still had some pain problems I went to the physiotherapist and he told me my miniscus was out of his place
the doctor wanted to burn that piece of miniscus away
the physiotherapist opted to try with massages and exercises first because I was still too young
after a few massages and exercises I had no more problems now so many years later I do notice when I stand up from the sofa or from a chair, both knees make a cracking noise

In a promo × 1
Pale's picture

Mine is likely a miniscus issue as well, but surgery for that is pricey and mine is not totally shot so it is worth trying. But also you need to understand subcutaneous injection versus intra-muscular. They are not similar.

bundlz's picture

Yes I do understand this I hope it recovers well for you keep us updated I just did some research on the BPC-157 maybe I'll give it a go sounds like most pains go away and works Anti-inflammatory + When you are no longer in pain, I would recommend exercises to strengthen the knees

In a promo × 1
Zalewski's picture

Yep that’s 250mcg, did the math myself (which isn’t saying much), but that seems about the dose I’ve read so far, please keep the forum updated as you continue with the rehabilitation and thank you for posting your dose