posted Mon, 12/03/2012 - 18:30
2095
13 yr old girl--- 198 lb bench press
ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gNy2xC7e-A&feature=player_embedded#!
check out her back.. and the arch...
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
V-Power-Ashould be some law to stop those kind of things
I guess the perspective changes when you think that this could be your kid...would you like her to do this at this age ?
Why would they have her arching like that its almost like she is in the decline position with her back that high
she better stop that before she ends up in a wheel chair. I wonder if she could every bench 135 in proper form
Stalion_Wshe should, but I guess her trainer won't let her
i feel sorry for her
AquaMannot a bench press... but 13 yo ?
F1-Williamsscary
Hah, non-powerlifters have no idea what's going on. Haters gonna hate.
-She is compliant with the rules
-She completed the movement
True, but could she really bench that with what non powerlifters would consider correct form? No would be the answer.
You ask if she could complete it with "correct form" (in a non-PL method I'm guessing?). However, I think that is a bit subjective. Power benching is extremely technical, Dave Tate has many videos on developing the skills in order to properly bench that is designed for maximum power in one movement. Here's a hint: It's a full body exercise.
She completed the lift according to the guidelines. Her ass was on the bench at all times and she lowered the bar down to her chest. I have seen blokes arch just as much in powerlifting comps. Good on her.
CleyonAll I can say is "WTF!!!!"??? That is the weirdest form I've ever seen, and can't be good for her body in the long run.
Ummm not impressed...that's not even a bench press
V-Power-Aspeechless
hope my comment didnt hurt your feelings ''B52 body'' if that 13 year old girl is you!! hey good job! :-)
how the hell does that count! id like to see her take that shit to the neck lol
why would someone do a flat bench press to their neck ?
That's NOT a "flat" bench press....not even close. Totally different lift
That's basically a dip at that angle and she barely goes down more than 5 inchs how does this even count.. freaky tho
i kind thought when I looked at it.. that its really no
different then those kids in china who do all that
gymnastic stuff.
cant believe her back doesn't break! Crazy