DBG's picture
DBG
  • CC

+ 4 What are you doing?!?! Where have you started?!?! 0-100mph compound experience?!?

ad

Time for a lil rant here...and I know this happens occasionally, as some of us are always doing this and we seem to be mentioning the same things here. I mean sometimes I just don't know or me personally I can not comprehend where some of this shit comes from. What I am talking bout is the bonehead improper or unresearched/improper steroid 'abuse'...centered around this new age of our society's intrinsically woven instant gratification/impatience!! And in just this past year alone, I have noticed things like this getting worse around here. Noticeably this place has attracted much more attention and there is more traffic...so here we are...holding hands.

Lately I have become the lucky member getting some PM's about some questions that typically would get another member flamed. And do NOT get me wrong here, I WANT to help you...I WANT you to be successful...I WANT you to be considerate to your body...I WANT you to think SAFETY and BE SAFE. The rushing of compounds...the inexperience...the questions I get are simple ones that can be answered by just doing a lil more of your own answer seeking. And if you are asking questions like..."I am on my 3rd day of tren, why am I not getting the cough...why don't I feel it yet?" C'mon now...seriously?!!? I would love to "FEEL" a compound upon my 3rd inject! I didn't know that we were always looking for the side effects to explain the compounds effectiveness! Maybe you just don't get the sides...I know I really don't get any AT ALL...no matter what I run. I mean where has anyone got this shit before...ok, now TNE aside of course...but that must be one powerful steroid you heard about feeling it the 3rd day or 2nd week, whatever. Read up, figure out your dose...and stick with it. Especially a first time run with something new, just don't fool with the mg's cuz there is no 'feeling' there yet.

OH!!! And the worst is when there is diet questions...and I MEAN BASIC ones that pop up(maybe not in PM so much). But I am astounded when someone asked what complex carbs are and what kind of carbs they should be eating while on thier tren. OMG!! Shoot me please. PLEASE get your diet together YEARS in advance before sticking the needle in your ass. That is like blasphemy to me lol.

IDK...guys seriously...put it down if you think this game is like that...please read up some more...and obviously if you are PM'ing questions like these then obviously you don't know enough about something to be doing it. This is a big boy/girl...grown up playground...for MEN and WOMEN...not boys and girls.

I was thinking of how many lines of coke I should do? Maybe I will just lay out this gram here in 2 big gaggers cuz I will get the best results!??! The best FEELING from it. That should get me some sides I was looking for lol ;-)

Granted I am no angel here. BUT once I ran a few simple cycles and learned some things about steroids and my body, I began to pull ahead and tinker some more...maybe some more extended runs and things like that. Its not something I would recommend, but as we all know its my body....its our bodies...just be a lil more in tune...a lil smarter...a lil more patience and a lil more safe please and Eroids will continue being the safe place it can be.

SL's picture

Perfect, agree completely! I don't know why someone would complain if there not getting a side effect wth that would be great IMO. Kinda like the guy that was injecting really fast to try and get tren cough smh it's something new everyday

DBG's picture

It was building up again...and I had to let it out ;-)

cdyrdes's picture

Exactly! 10-15 lbs is good progress. But the look on someone's face when they gain 30 and lose 20 is pricless. Wha wha what happened?

cdyrdes's picture

Honestly I think people have become so impatient and lazy its ridiculous. Everybody in todays society seems to think there is some easy and magical route to take and not just with steroids, with everything. If it were as easy as just pinning compound on top of compound we would all look like dorian yates in a matter of weeks but in fact its not that easy

DBG's picture

YES my man!!! EXACTAMUNDO!!! You got everything I was trying to say here!! +!