HllwdBdBoy's picture
HllwdBdBoy
  • CC

+ 6 -100 for irresponsibility

ad

For you guys who think we are messing around with our SAFETY FIRST policy:

This was a response from an EXP member for some tren advice to another member who had no age in his STATS

Drywallstar
2 days ago
In my opinion you are ready now. I waited till my third cycle and I did over a gram of tren ace a week everyday injects along with 350mg of test prop a week. Everyday injects helped me out side effect wise and I used aromacin and caber throughout. Tren is 100% in my book king of all aas. I got my guidance from the top guys here. Sources and members so im sure they have the experienced input.

This member lost 100 karma and dropped from EXP to ADV (which IMO he deserves to be lowered to BASIC)

...the kid who refused add his age to his STATS is now BANNED

italian92101's picture

aromamacin? if u dont compete, no tren my friends.......

Drywallstar's picture

I totally understand why I got docked. My bad. I did my cycle like that but I would never suggest a first timer to tren to do it like that. I didnt say "do it like this". Wont happen again Hollywood. Sorry

UgtaBkdNme's picture

Way to take it like a man. Leading by example in a good way.

Oldermuscle41's picture

Damn, I have to be honest if I ever used that much tren , which I wouldn't, I would absolutely not advertise that on here. Anyone, well at least I thought anyone , who has been here long enough to get to EXP level should know that tren is a touchy subject and giving advice without full stats available is leaving yourself open to getting ripped, losing karma or worse the Ban hammer!!

Nitti's picture

I didn't realize he have cycle advice. I thought he just liked saying "hey baby you're so beautiful" to all the chics on eroids. Interesting. A gram of Tren huh? What an unnecessary risk and waste of gear

UgtaBkdNme's picture

A gram sounds like a lot. There are too many types of measurement out there.

IrishMack's picture

damnit, grats on the free karma, accidently plus'd you, love my android, smh

rolltide3's picture

Nothing for free Mack lol

rolltide3's picture

Yes that is if u think of like test 250 that's one ml equals 250 well that would be four of those a week to equal a gram . If u did a gram a week of test it would be 1000 mg. Your hubby first cycle he's running 500 a week of test that's half a gram

rolltide3's picture

I know that I was trying to break it down simple so she could understand the measurements. Only reason I referenced test was bc her hubby was running his first cycle so thought that might make it easier to understand

rolltide3's picture

Lol u and your big words moleculer weight u trying to confuse a girl and I thought u knew better u never discuss weight to a women ;)

UgtaBkdNme's picture

Thanks! I wish everything was in one form of measurement. It gets confusing.

UgtaBkdNme's picture

This is a good example of why we need MODS.

Catalyst's picture

Makes a mockery of the EXP tag.

Goes to show you guys that you need to be careful who you take your guidance from. Level / Tag doesn't mean anything.

Disappointed in you DW.

IrishMack's picture

I heard you had a little injury in your wrist; you should start taking some tren @ 2 grams a week; that should fix it. Worst part about that statement is that's what is happening.

IrishMack's picture

I read it.

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

damn dry wall. Stick to asking me for recopies and shit. You need to foicus on eating!!! and talking about eating!!!!

Gymjunkie01's picture

I never seen the thread, but that seems really out of chracter for him.regardless it was wrong

Owes a Review × 1
PIN_CUSHION's picture

Speechless........ SI pages can be dangerous.

TheFlash85's picture

was in open forum.

PIN_CUSHION's picture

Right, just adding that. SI pages have that day in and day out it seems like. Seems that's where most of his time was spent.

TheFlash85's picture

place is going mad, all the vets and senior long time vets staying out, now were getting rubbish posts reworded from google that are wrong, ive only been here like 15 months, this place has changed alot, still good integrity, still staunch members but the abuse and cycle doses ppl think they need is crazy- i blame ppl like bostin loyd, maybe when he dies these punks will learn. ffs.

MONK's picture

Unfortunately even that probs won't. A lot of the young impressionables idolised Zyzz, his death seemed to spur them on if anything :/

IrishMack's picture

YEAH!! Wheres the damn comedy?

MONK's picture

Dusted this one out the collection, seems rather fitting all things considered lol.

http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/off-topic/karma-replacement-therapy

TheFlash85's picture

lol i remember your weekly comedy routines, once a week, they were classic, we were both puppies lol newbs, theres a spot available for comedy again bazy, bring it back mate.

MONK's picture

Lol appreciate that bro. Might throw up a post or two again but I seemed to rub some people up the wrong way, hence why I sacked it off :(

rolltide3's picture

It's our society nowadays to everyone wants the shortcuts or the easiest route. Forget bout hard work anymore

PIN_CUSHION's picture

Fucking Facebook, lol

IrishMack's picture

facebook? All I get is spam from a place called fuckbook.

PIN_CUSHION's picture

Me to, I can't open it cause the pages are stuck together.

TheFlash85's picture

lol, facebook got me in trouble by cops......weird look what site im on now thats funny.

PIN_CUSHION's picture

never had one never will...this is my Facebook, lol..

rolltide3's picture

What's this Facebook u guys keep talking bout one time in school I took a history book and smashed it on another students head in class does that count as having facebook

PIN_CUSHION's picture

good choice usually they are the thickest.

rolltide3's picture

This is my Facebook never had Facebook never will

Michael_Corleone's picture

Absolutely

rolltide3's picture

Go read it. It gets even worse the op had no cycle history put up and said he had only two cycles under his belt but we didn't even know what the two cycles was. It was shocking

rolltide3's picture

Seen this I was totally blown away by it plus one Hollywood keeping this site top notch

vhman's picture

X2. Seems like we've heard this before.....