• up
    • down
  • tread-m's picture
  • BAN
  • Summer 2013 EBC winners & PRIZE LIST

• tread-m   •   Tue, Oct 8th, '13 03:30   •   106 replies, 3131 views

This was an all out war by so many!

I want to thank all of you that participated and finished and special thanks to those of you who gave enough to battle in the top 10!
You all made this one fun, there was a 4 way tie in the lower slots of the top 5 bouncing back and forth as each judges scores were added.

This was a very difficult contest given the different goals but at the end of the day each contestant was judged on his or her own achievment.
One very difficult component is trying not to punish a contestant who begins in great shape considering another contestant in poor shape has so much more room to change. Having said so I can assure a contestant such as Geno, they all get a very fair shot with the system we use. The system is somewhat complex in its ability to remove bias in a judge but still quite simple to use.

I want many of you to know, if you didn't make the top 5 so many were in it to the bitter end. Some of you literally 1point off and some bounced in and out of those slots as cards were counted...too the bitter end!

Lets do the dayum thang....

1st place winner summer 2013 Free For All Italian92101

2nd-Genosolomon

3rd-Is It Real

4th-Gargoyle

5th-MrsDontQuit

Prizes are currently being determined by an outide group not directly affiliated with Eroids or its members and will be awarded as such over the next few days.

On behalf of BFG and CarlosDanger, Thank You for all the hard work and Thank You for allowing all of us to share in the fun!
Huge thanks to our judges who put enormous effort into this task and rose to the occassion for this fine comminity.

CONGRATULATIONS!

PRIZE LIST

1st) andro, ashop 1st place prize, naps 1st place prize, europharm 1st place prize, GBN 1st place prize, firstHGH(buy-kig), ares, muscleDevelop, GG, 101 fitness, RoidSeek

2) ashop 2nd place prize, europharm 2nd place prize, texxgear, GBN 2nd place prize, naps 2nd place prize, BigD, MedLab, BDSupps

3) ashop 3rd place prize, Naps 3rd place prize, GBN 3rd place prize, EuroPharm 3rd place prize, DrMuscle

4) ashop 4th place prize, Naps 4th place prize, UKFitness, SteroidForYou

5) naps 5th place prize, ashop 5th place prize, Pcom

Comments

• Romanbrand's picture
  • BAN

• Romanbrand
  • 6 years ago

who got the texxgears prize?

• gensolomon's picture
  • LVL2

I did sir, This guy is pure class and very easy to communicate with, as you can see my prize was or 500 dollars, I actually went over a tad and told him that i would make the difference and he said ''don't worry about it'' lol. should arrive any time now.

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

2nd-Genosolomon

2nd- ashop 2nd place prize, europharm 2nd place prize, texxgear, GBN 2nd place prize, naps 2nd place prize, BigD, MedLab, BDSupps

All right there above brother

• shirlsguy's picture
  • BAN

• shirlsguy
  • 6 years ago

I want off my leash... I want to talk shit... I want .....arrrrrggggghhhhh I want to win something. I have this peculiar circumstance that means two months without gym and I am so angry.... I want to bite someone...

...I'm too small for the stage but I'm too big for...who the fuck am I kidding...my whole town is full of pussies and I need people to push me! I just want to compete.... PLEASE LET ME FUCK WITH PEOPLE!!!

• gensolomon's picture
  • LVL2

lmao @ you want to bite someone, loloollolllollll

• MusclePharmacy's picture
  • REG

• MusclePharmacy
  • 6 years ago

Please do let me know how to sponsor next EBC. Who do I message.

• anon

Fr sent accept and we can talk:)

• Rustyhooker's picture
  • EXP

• Rustyhooker
  • 6 years ago

Hell-uv-a-show! Great job winners!

• anon

• Anonymous
  • 6 years ago

Attention

Gensolomon and Is it real please contact me ASAP. Thank u!

• gensolomon's picture
  • LVL2

sent you a pm and then I saw this, lol.

• Gargoyle's picture
  • LVL3

• Gargoyle
  • 6 years ago

Wow! Thanks guys! This is going to help a lot!

• italian92101's picture
  • BASIC

• italian92101
  • 6 years ago

one happy guy right here................................

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

Earned

• italian92101's picture
  • BASIC

thanks again tread..... :)

• Igi's picture
  • REG

• Igi
  • 6 years ago

Where can I see before/after pics of the competitors?

• cmo25cent's picture
  • LVL2

• cmo25cent
  • 6 years ago

Good jobs fellas way to kill it.

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

• tread-m
  • 6 years ago

PRIZE LIST UPDATED AT BOTTOM OF THREAD ABOVE

• MrsDontQuit's picture
  • LVL1

Thank you :) Do you have to get in direct contact with the source to claim your prize?

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

Yes simply pm or email the source to claim and if they need any verification pm me. Very nice job!

• gensolomon's picture
  • LVL2

Thank you

• waltr's picture
  • BAN

where's my consolation prize?

don't i get a t-shirt or something at least?

front: "1st Place Loser!"

back: "2013 Summer Free For All Eroids Body Challenge"

=/

• BigTurbo's picture
  • LVL2

Lmao!

Can mine say 2nd?

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

I'll see what i can do. Lol

• manbearpig's picture
  • LVL3

Lol. There's no shame in losing to these top 5! I could go for a consolation prize too! Even if it is a "losers" tshirt :)

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

Lmao...yes a "loserz" t shirt woukd be way cool. Seriously you are right though..no shame these things bring out ths best in everyone it seems. Even in me it never fails i get re-motivated myself as the closing pics roll in.

• meister's picture
  • LVL2

• meister
  • 6 years ago

Congratulations to you all!

• gensolomon's picture
  • LVL2

• gensolomon
  • 6 years ago

I have not had time to reply here but this was awesome, yes that means I am happy about placing second, should I have won? ABSOLUTELY NOT, ITALIAN KICKED ASS, man the more I look at his page, the more I am convinced he is the clear winner, great job to the judges, you guys totally made the right choices here.

SPECIAL THANKS TO TREAD AND CARLOS and of course for the competitors who participated on the EBC discussion and the rest as well, I read the posts every night.

I will not do any more EBC'S but I encourage to see others come out and get in on the action, the whole experience is soooo fun and just the nicest people on any forum to content with, I will always follow the EBC and would love to help anyone with any advise I could.,

JUST AWESOME. CHEERS TO ALL.

• italian92101's picture
  • BASIC

thanks for complimnets, u also looked like rock my friend...........

• tread-m's picture
  • BAN

Just so you know because you deserve to, it was so close I coud not squeeze a frogs hair between the 2 of you in points...down to the wire photo finish as it were. Very nice job!