tread-m's picture
tread-m
  • GURU

+ 7 Summer 2013 EBC winners & PRIZE LIST

ad

This was an all out war by so many!

I want to thank all of you that participated and finished and special thanks to those of you who gave enough to battle in the top 10!
You all made this one fun, there was a 4 way tie in the lower slots of the top 5 bouncing back and forth as each judges scores were added.

This was a very difficult contest given the different goals but at the end of the day each contestant was judged on his or her own achievment.
One very difficult component is trying not to punish a contestant who begins in great shape considering another contestant in poor shape has so much more room to change. Having said so I can assure a contestant such as Geno, they all get a very fair shot with the system we use. The system is somewhat complex in its ability to remove bias in a judge but still quite simple to use.

I want many of you to know, if you didn't make the top 5 so many were in it to the bitter end. Some of you literally 1point off and some bounced in and out of those slots as cards were counted...too the bitter end!

Lets do the dayum thang....

1st place winner summer 2013 Free For All Italian92101

2nd-Genosolomon

3rd-Is It Real

4th-Gargoyle

5th-MrsDontQuit

Prizes are currently being determined by an outide group not directly affiliated with Eroids or its members and will be awarded as such over the next few days.

On behalf of BFG and CarlosDanger, Thank You for all the hard work and Thank You for allowing all of us to share in the fun!
Huge thanks to our judges who put enormous effort into this task and rose to the occassion for this fine comminity.

CONGRATULATIONS!

PRIZE LIST

1st) andro, ashop 1st place prize, naps 1st place prize, europharm 1st place prize, GBN 1st place prize, firstHGH(buy-kig), ares, muscleDevelop, GG, 101 fitness, RoidSeek

2) ashop 2nd place prize, europharm 2nd place prize, texxgear, GBN 2nd place prize, naps 2nd place prize, BigD, MedLab, BDSupps

3) ashop 3rd place prize, Naps 3rd place prize, GBN 3rd place prize, EuroPharm 3rd place prize, DrMuscle

4) ashop 4th place prize, Naps 4th place prize, UKFitness, SteroidForYou

5) naps 5th place prize, ashop 5th place prize, Pcom

gensolomon's picture

I did sir, This guy is pure class and very easy to communicate with, as you can see my prize was or 500 dollars, I actually went over a tad and told him that i would make the difference and he said ''don't worry about it'' lol. should arrive any time now.

gensolomon's picture

lmao @ you want to bite someone, loloollolllollll

MusclePharmacy's picture

Please do let me know how to sponsor next EBC. Who do I message.

gensolomon's picture

sent you a pm and then I saw this, lol.

Gargoyle's picture

Wow! Thanks guys! This is going to help a lot!

italian92101's picture

one happy guy right here................................

italian92101's picture

thanks again tread..... Smile

Igi's picture

Where can I see before/after pics of the competitors?

cmo25cent's picture

Good jobs fellas way to kill it.

MrsDontQuit's picture

Thank you Smile Do you have to get in direct contact with the source to claim your prize?

gensolomon's picture

Thank you

BigTurbo's picture

Lmao!

Can mine say 2nd?

manbearpig's picture

Lol. There's no shame in losing to these top 5! I could go for a consolation prize too! Even if it is a "losers" tshirt Smile

meister's picture

Congratulations to you all!

gensolomon's picture

I have not had time to reply here but this was awesome, yes that means I am happy about placing second, should I have won? ABSOLUTELY NOT, ITALIAN KICKED ASS, man the more I look at his page, the more I am convinced he is the clear winner, great job to the judges, you guys totally made the right choices here.

SPECIAL THANKS TO TREAD AND CARLOS and of course for the competitors who participated on the EBC discussion and the rest as well, I read the posts every night.

I will not do any more EBC'S but I encourage to see others come out and get in on the action, the whole experience is soooo fun and just the nicest people on any forum to content with, I will always follow the EBC and would love to help anyone with any advise I could.,

JUST AWESOME. CHEERS TO ALL.

italian92101's picture

thanks for complimnets, u also looked like rock my friend...........

gensolomon's picture

wow, are you serious? that just made my day, awesome bro, that is so good to know, COOL.

BigTurbo's picture

So I cant lose another 40 lbs again... guess I need to compete in bulking? lol

Denser's picture

Bro, you're whining. You expected to place and didn't. I expected to place, and didn't. You think that losing 40 pounds is good enough? If I were 40 pounds overweight, I could lose that in 4 weeks. To me, it's a hell of a lot more difficult to gain lean mass than simply lose weight. To lose weight - stop eating. No prizes.

BigTurbo's picture

Bro, I am not whining at all lmao I am saying another 40 and I will look like a crackhead

And if I stop eating, the second I start my body stores it straight to fat...so obviously we have different body types ;)

Denser's picture

I get that we're different in body types. I'm certainly an ecto, and I think you said that you're an endo. So yes, we're at opposite ends of the physiologic spectrum. What it sounded like is that you were saying that, Hey, I lost 40 pounds for this EBC and didn't even place, so WTF. I disagree with this:

And if I stop eating, the second I start my body stores it straight to fat.

That's not true even being an endo, your body will utilize the nutrition as it requires then store the excess. So it's really a matter of fine tuning your diet to where your caloric intake is balanced to maintain your weight, excessive caloric intake for weight gain, and caloric deficit to lose weight. This all depends also in your metabolic rate - how efficiently your body processes nutritional intake. The formula is very simple, but not so easy to fine tune due to factors such as exercise. The formula is: calories in, calories out. This is a simple way to describe what I wrote above on caloric intake - balance, excess, or deficit.

Keep up the motivation bro. I think you actually did a fantastic job and you should be very proud of your accomplishment. I don't agree with the chosen top 5. Some yes, but not all. Such is life. The fact that we signed up, worked hard, met our goals, and finished is the primary reward. Our battles are actually with ourselves. Mind over matter.

j223's picture

So I cant lose another 40 lbs again

sure you can? But why would you need to? Sometimes weight will stay the same but changes will be extremely significant.

BigTurbo's picture

No, I am saying I cant, because another 40 and I will look like a crackhead lmao

But my body bulks ridiculously fast Biggrin

Gargoyle's picture

I have to admit, I'm still a little speechless about placing amongst a group of competitors like this. I'm certainly not the biggest or leanest but I busted my ass in the kitchen and the gym everyday.

This really means a lot to me and has pretty much made up for the last few weeks being downright awful.

Thanks again to Tread, BFG, Carlos, and everyone else that worked to put this EBC on and then take the time to judge it.

Gargoyle's picture

Haha, thanks brother! Appreciate you putting in the work to make this happen!

J.Mc.'s picture

Congrats to everyone! You're all an inspiration

Gorillafit's picture

Congratulations to everyone. This was one of the closest comps I've been in. Lots of hard work!

Xil's picture

Okay guys, I'm Xillius, somebody gotta explain to me, why I lost my privileges to post and access to my inbox? Of course I was surprised that I couldn't make it in the top 5, but I'm fair enough to accept my defeat, this is the game, but what I don't accept is my loss of privileges, I'm not some stupid kid who would whine about that, so I don't really get the reason I've been muted.
Cheers.

Xil's picture

I did, and no answer so far, what I find strange is that it happened an hour or so before the results.

Gorillafit's picture

I had the same problem a couple months ago. They'll reset you and good to go.