tread-m's picture
tread-m
  • GURU

+ 10 EBC WINTER BULKER 2013-14

ad

Alright I hear a lot of EBC wanna be chatter and now its time to make it Rain bruthazzz and sistazzzzzz.
No boyz or girlz allowed! I want full grown men and red blooded hardcore WOMEN!!!

YOU CAN BEGIN THE COMP AND QUALIFY WITH A BADONKA DONK BUT TO GET OUT OF THIS ONE QUALIFIED YOU BETTER BRANG YO BADONKA DAAAAYUUUM!

Get your gear, get your support team, therapy, ya mommaz blessing whatever you need and lets BULK BITCHEZZZZZZZ!

Thread will be up at least one week before deadline. Our deadline for pics will be 11.59 November 8th. A minute late tell ya momma your lifes story cuz if you bring it to me its third generation don't give a phuk! Take it to CarlosDanger and that Nooka have you killed Carlos is Latin for "I'll kill you". DANGER IS AMERICAN FOR "DANGER"!
I'm serious I saw the guy go on ancestry.com mad at a guy and he was the only leaf left on the tree! Left a note bout some shit sayin...."Merry Christmas Charlie Brown"! Dude owed him a dollar!

Ok so wait for the thread, have your shit together and lets take this bad boy to the judges at the gates of hell !

Fyi .....spring cutter after this bulker. Bulker will run November 8th through January 31st. Deadline for closing pics will be 11.59 January 31st 2014.

BRANG IT!!!

Gorillafit's picture

I'll post next weekend after this self inflicted flu! I'm gonna look as bad as I can for beginning shots! Lol ;-P damn gave my secret away!

levelup's picture

I'm out of the corporate big box world for good!!! Found out my boss pins more oil than I do and no more nosey bitches looking at pictures to worry about...y'all get to see the old level back in the house. So lets get this shit rolling!!!!

Gorillafit's picture

It's not that bad Bro! Don't give up now you've come so far!
Besides that g-string won't fit the old level! LOL ;-P

levelup's picture

Lol I meant have to worry about covering up tattoos...today I got the "its ok if people don't think your natural...btw I'm low on test can you float me a bottle". Thank god no more fucking big box gym for me

Gorillafit's picture

You know I was f'ing with you! I don't know what the hell I would say if my boss said that? Probably "what do you run and how much you need? Big box gyms work, you just gotta grit on them lil girls till they just walk away from the equipt you want!

levelup's picture

I mean being a trainer at one...it sucked bc you have to tell all your clients that its all genetics that they don't get the same results you do

Gorillafit's picture

OH!!!! I don't have to worry about that.
The people that want me to train them are Exotic dancers!
They don't care! LOL ;-P

levelup's picture

Lol I'm trying to get that gig!!!

Gorillafit's picture

Mrs.Fit doesn't understand it would just be business! LOL ;-P

only1cat's picture

When is the EBC thread going up??

gambit's picture

Like others have said, it's against ourselves and we learn so much on the way. Matter of fact I would think that most bros on here wouldn't mind sharing their ideas and tips on how they do or did so well. I know I've contacted a couple bros asking how they specially met there goals and everyone's been very cool sharing their info.

I look it at this way, I may not beat someone now but I'll end up one step closer if I can meet or beat my own pers goals. Smile

Gorillafit's picture

Just compete against you! The object is to make the most positive change to yourself! Then you see if your change was better than someone else's. at least that's my understanding! But the comp is fun and will make you push harder than you ever had! Look at my old skinny ass, I was a winner in 3!

Gorillafit's picture

Tell him Phil! I was gonna skip this one, but I wouldn't miss competing against you again for anything! Just to be able to tell the grand kids, see that bad ass guy, I was in a competition with him! All respect brother!

gambit's picture

I gotta travel in a couple days hope thread goes up and I'll get pics ASAP.

Gorillafit's picture

Me too, but I'll be back for weekend photos!

GibshredderR's picture

I am definitely entering. It will be my first EBC.

Owes a Review × 1
oversteerisbest's picture

Right on brother. They are the shit for motivation and community support.

gambit's picture

looking forward to it!

the boston bombings threw me off on a previous ebc but i needed to take care of my son but he is back and ready and hes doing some workouts with me now! excited.

GRIMEY's picture

I believe Tread said Nov 8 will be deadline for pics and the thread would be posted a week before that date so It could likely be up this wknd.

Owes a Review × 2
gambit's picture

Looking forward to this even though I should be cutting. I plan on a slow bulk. My main reason for doing this is to give and get support from this community! Good luck to all

levelup's picture

im so ready to start blasting! whens this bitch opening up for pics?

levelup's picture

who am I kidding I already started

meister's picture

How many contestants are we looking at now (ROUGHLY)?

meister's picture

Prizes are nice, but main thing is the end result!

And I know you know this

levelup's picture

youre looking like you are eating anything you can get your hands on...looking massive

levelup's picture

master tread...for the knee down on one of my legs is covered in ink...can I black that out on the pic or do I need to use cover up?

levelup's picture

Lol hahahahahaha...ill just get a few more tubs of cover up

Gorillafit's picture

Just wear nude panty hose, they'll go smashingly with your pink Thong! LOL ;-P

levelup's picture

Lol that's not a bad idea...gonna keep that packed away till the off season is over...don't want to look like branch warren squeezed into posing trunks on a bulk

meister's picture

Getting the gear lined up...Why Not!!!

ma 1984's picture

Love the idea of these competitions only problem is I cant enter because they dont sell the USA today newspapers in the UK. Any chance I can use a UK newspaper