+ 7 Test / Tren / EQ Cycle.....RIP AEROK1025---PLEASE READ!!!
I just started a very strong 16 week Test/Tren/EQ cycle. I am using ##'s gear, and I'll be sharing my progress throughout the cycle. I can't wait to see how much of a transformation I can make out of this cycle. Hope to get some encouragements/suggestions from you guys.
I'm thinking of adding HGH/Censored/Peptides for my next cycle. I have tried a few different bulking cycles before, but it seems like I can never get that "muscle monster" look. I would like to blast my upper body and have that extreme bodybuilder mass on me - if this cycle doesn't transform my body too much, I'll definitely be looking into HGH.
Thank you for reading and look forward to see what you guys post!
Week 0 Stats
5'7"
181.0 lbs
14% BF
Cycle Info
TestE 250mg /EOD
TrenE 200mg /EOD
EQ 200mg /EOD
w. AIs as needed
EDIT:
THE GENTLEMAN WHO POSTED THIS BLOG IS DEAD......
READ THE COMMENTS BELOW...START AT THE BEGINNING--ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND READ THEM.
FINISH WITH THE LAST COMMENT.
THIS IS WHY I TRY TO TELL YOU GUYS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
See link below.
http://dailytrojan.com/2011/11/29/dennis-cho-a-proactive-ally-in-the-gre...
- Bookmark
- 8
- 1
Damn, if only your words were loud enough.
Wish they were.
You're going to play with insulin at 22 with only a few cycles under your belt???
My advice would be to update your life insurance policy and make peace with your maker. Steroids are one thing....but insulin will straight-out kill you.
So true.
http://dailytrojan.com/2011/11/29/dennis-cho-a-proactive-ally-in-the-gre...
Bro, long esters are NOT meant for EOD usage... especially at those doses (hope its a typo of some sort)... maybe you meant EOD M/W/F? may want to consider 2xWk or even better, if you "really" had the intent of running THIS cycle "EOD" THEN STOP... and do more research on compounds and esters
my .02
Funny how things change and now it's common knowledge with test e eod is the best.
AnonHow much research have done regarding the use of insulin. It is not something to be entered into lightly at all.
Additionally, HGH, is something you have to consider for the long haul, and the essential with HGH is T4 preferable a bio identical not synthetic. Also, depending on your genetics, you may not ever get that monster body builder type body no matter what compounds you use. DIET and TRAINING are the keys gear is only a tool that takes you to the next level within your genetic ability. It would be crazy for me to think that gear would help me look like a barbie.. it isn't in the realm of my genetic possibilities.