aerok1025's picture
aerok1025
  • 6
59132

+ 7 Test / Tren / EQ Cycle.....RIP AEROK1025---PLEASE READ!!!

ad

I just started a very strong 16 week Test/Tren/EQ cycle. I am using ##'s gear, and I'll be sharing my progress throughout the cycle. I can't wait to see how much of a transformation I can make out of this cycle. Hope to get some encouragements/suggestions from you guys.

I'm thinking of adding HGH/Censored/Peptides for my next cycle. I have tried a few different bulking cycles before, but it seems like I can never get that "muscle monster" look. I would like to blast my upper body and have that extreme bodybuilder mass on me - if this cycle doesn't transform my body too much, I'll definitely be looking into HGH.

Thank you for reading and look forward to see what you guys post!

Week 0 Stats

5'7"
181.0 lbs
14% BF

Cycle Info

TestE 250mg /EOD
TrenE 200mg /EOD
EQ 200mg /EOD
w. AIs as needed

EDIT:

THE GENTLEMAN WHO POSTED THIS BLOG IS DEAD......

READ THE COMMENTS BELOW...START AT THE BEGINNING--ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND READ THEM.
FINISH WITH THE LAST COMMENT.
THIS IS WHY I TRY TO TELL YOU GUYS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
See link below.
http://dailytrojan.com/2011/11/29/dennis-cho-a-proactive-ally-in-the-gre...

NWApatches's picture

Oh for sure. I've got friends telling me I'm not taking NEARLY ENOUGH FOR RESULTS. But I'm over the moon with the results I'm getting from my dosaging. Just lost a brother 3 months ago 47 yrs old. He was one always telling me to run closer to a gram of test weekly at least. He's gone. Another one just passed but he had drug problems on top of using gear. I have never ran a gram of test or any compound in a week and never will. When I first got on test I was running TRT 100mg once a week and did that for almost a year and in that 8 months made huge gains. And then I notched it up from there.

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

No disrespect to your friends but as long as you're really getting results with using lower doses while still being healthy then I wouldn't change anything. Why? Ride the damn thing until the wheels fall off!

DeeMan's picture

Damn we kinda have the same background. When I first started running gear it was Mexican veterinary testosterone that was underdosed at 175mg/mL. At 1mL I grew and got stronger. I didn't have alot of money so I had to use sparingly and on top of that I was always cautious or scared from the horror stories I heard. To make matters worse, and I've said this a few times, a workout buddy of mine messed himself up being reckless with using too much gear. It was a fked up situation seriously man so we both can relate to those horrible things. Sorry to hear that about your brother. I don't care what who says or thinks...for me conservative dosages works. If it's not broken then no need to fix. If I'm gonna be roided out then I might as well do it carefully. I practice what I preach unlike some cats lol.

NWApatches's picture

Yeah man. Bro even just a little test gives a person a BIG EDGE. And ofc Food is fucking king. I can eat when I don't even want to because I want to push or pull something heavy tommorow or the next day so I'm gonna keep my body full of energy. I knew you was a fellow gorilla in the troop, deeman! You said it. Until the fucking wheels fall off. Than I'm gonna do it from a seated position!

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Yea brother not a faker here! You look good so whatever you're doing keep it up. And yea we are all Gorillas my man. I gotta admit it's nice to hear guys going lower on doses and being happy with gains instead of being greedy. The thing is we wanna make it to 70-80+ and be able to walk in gym and be in better shape and health than some of the younger guys. That's the goal! Yep yep

NWApatches's picture

Yes sir!

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Absolutely. It's all fun and games until it starts to get real and you're lying in a hospital bed. No one is invincible..no one. Some seem to think they are the exception...no. What we do isn't 100% safe however it doesn't justify being reckless and I'm speaking in general as I don't know full story on that gentleman. It's sad though. But yea those youtube guys are role models now lol.

Heathen's picture

Damn another sad story of too much ambition, not enough knowledge and research, very sad and could so easily been avoided. I urge any and all to begin approaching this biohacking by researching and learning about receptors. Simplest and best I ever had this explained to me was think of your body as a parking lot with 1000 parking spaces and those parking spaces are your receptors. When you are young your parking lot is near complete capacity and as you age these parking spaces become more and more vacant. The ideal goal is to supplement your natural levels to keep those parking spaces/receptors at max capacity but always a few empty spaces exist somewhere. When you use exceptionally high dosages, think of the analogy that you are trying to park 1200 cars in a parking lot with only 1000 spaces, or maybe even 2000 cars in the parking lot with only 1000 spaces, it aint possible jack. Now when all your receptors are flooded and occupied and your body detects a large amount of synthetic running through your blood, especially TEST, your body has no way to decipher between synthetic and real, this point in time your body is like WTF brain you're producing far too much and we got no more room currently, then it sends a signal to your brain to shut down your natural production and thus begins the downward spiral. In my opinion there's really no reason you should be using one substance to counter the effects of another substance, the guys who run excessively high test and then run an estrogen blocker, like why, you only have so many receptors for TEST and if you're running levels that high you're simply wasting money and damaging your health. This is my opinion and I'm not an educated professional of any sorts. It might also be noted unlike most dudes on this page I'm not trying to bulk anymore than I already am, so we have different goals which perhaps require different approaches, but I stand strong on my point that you cannot research and understand receptor function in the human body enough if you are going to dabble in bio hacking. Focus more on excessive hard work physically and neutron to obtain your goal instead of trying to just get there over night by juicing heavy.

Goose24's picture

BUMP

JohnConner1776's picture

I would drop the EQ and replace it with NPP. Just my opinion. Test & NPP is an excellent cycle with great results. More isn’t always better.

Owes a Review × 3
fusebox's picture

Did you read it or just hop on here and comment. The dude died.

JohnConner1776's picture

Oh my bad I just read the post didn’t read the portion at the bottom. Sorry about that. I’m new here and I’m just amazed how Much is on here. Guess I need to pay attention a little more. I feel horrible now. I’m calling it a night. Sorry

Owes a Review × 3
fusebox's picture

No problem bro. Just be sure to read the whole post before commenting. And be sure to check stats before giving out advice. No advice to kiddos

JohnConner1776's picture

I know the rules about under 25 and I actually think it should be a little older. I was just so gung-ho happy to be on here that I let my guard down. I really love this place. I want to be a positive contributor here not a troll that gives bad advice. This place is truly amazing and I see some take it for granted. Bad move. There is no other forum remotely close to eroids. What makes a young guy think he needs tons of gear and the unthinkable hormone. Horrible decision. Again sorry Fuse.

Owes a Review × 3
fusebox's picture

You have your head on square. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. Best of luck to you.

JohnConner1776's picture

ThAnk you brother that’s highly appreciated from a member like yourself.

Owes a Review × 3
Achak's picture

What people need to realize is taking higher dosages doesn't mean superior results. There becomes a point when you over saturate the body. There aren't enough available receptors to utilize everything that is being consumed. You end up taxing your body unnecessarily and increasing the severity of the negative side effects

Achak's picture

When you over saturate the receptors, it will downregulates them. This will make less available receptors. We need @giardap to chime in on this

lxxRICHxxl's picture

Well damn, I read this whole thread. Really sad. As a new older member on my first cycle it's a great reminder how serious to take these compounds. I am very cautious anyway and do loads of research before acting. I know many have said the long esters EOD could have caused it or dabbling with insulin could have or who knows another unknown factor. It's just sobering to realize how small daily uninformed decisions with these chemicals can have deadly or lifelong effects. All you're trying to do be a strong man who looks good naked. Thanks for all the posts.

addicted.to.pain's picture

The perfect example of someone looking At the Compounds to do the work , and not wanting to take the time and patients to build any kind of foundation.

Rest well bro.

Bill1976's picture

Bump

geared-up's picture

RIP. I was 32 when i first started touching gear. my first cycle was test only. 500mg/week. Steadily introduced new compounds taking long breaks in between and doing proper pct.

In a promo × 1
KMC's picture

Bump.

Owes a Review × 1
shawn0712's picture

Bump. A lot of new faces that should read this one.

IrishWOLFhound's picture

RIP brother

Dets's picture

RIP to the op, too young.

giardap's picture

Damn, 22, thats very sad, an awful waste

TheFlash85's picture

I remember this fella being in here, r.I.p to him.
Good reminder to be careful with this shit.

JARHEAD2's picture

Bump

KMC's picture

Needs to be bumped more than once every 3 years.

Owes a Review × 1
JARHEAD2's picture

Yes sir... I agree brother!

cry_havoc's picture

If he ran the cycle the way he portrayed it this is what the numbers would have been.

16 days into his cycle his blood levels would have been:
Test E- 724 mg @ 1 gram/week
Tren E- 580 mg @ 800 mg/week
Eq 720 mg @ 800 mg/week

12 weeks if he had made it would have been:
Test E- 1266 mg @ 1 gram/week
Tren E- 955 mg @ 800 mg/week
Eq 1750 mg @ 800 mg/week

While the actual cause is not known it sure as hell looks like this cycle aided in an early death. Certainly he was also using Slin without telling anybody or at least it is highly likely. This was a dangerous cycle for a newbie and anyone really. I am certain even the pro's do not do a cycle of this nature without constant medical supervision. Labs drawn once a week and heart and health check ups regularly.

Another point to consider is there has to be a risk to benefit factor factored in when building a cycle. There is also a law of diminishing returns at play. That point when no amount of gear you put in your body is going to yield you any better results than a good modest cycle.

RIP Bud.

xxRedneckxx's picture

Hmmm I just don't think the steroids killed him had to be something already wrong with him and didn't know OR....was jacking around with odd things and maybe BP got to high or insulin went nuts...who knows...RIP

Champion Of The Mind's picture

It's really hard to tell what killed him exactly, but I can assure you it was not the steroids alone. The steroids may have been a contributing factor, but to say "Yeah, it's all steroids fault" is ignorant and completely wrong. There is NO telling if he had a predisposed medical condition, that was amplified to a fatal state; under the application of steroids... or, and this is a big OR, it was his predetermined time to die.. people die all the time at different ages, for all different reasons, so the possibility of coincidence is very real. In no way am I downplaying the seriousness of steroids or the seriousness of an amplified medical condition, due to the consumption of steroids. I'm just defending them from the idiots that shoot first and ask question later.

LifeOnMars's picture

Rest in Peace this is terrible!!

PIN_CUSHION's picture

You're the same age as this "kid". We don't even condone the use of AAS to anyone under the age of 25 around here, so if I were you I would tread lightly around here.

Werewolf69's picture

I have run a much higher regime and this is a tragedy for the family and a lesson to young bucs using before their time . I'm 40 and running
500mg test-e
400mg tren-e
200mg masterone-e

Been on this cycle for 3.5 weeks now and feel great . I do believe he had other contributing factors for his death besides the cycle ? I don't believe the whole story is here . but believe until you reach a certain age you should not mess with what you don't understand . His statement he was looking for some crazy mass says it all . I have even ran hgh at the same time for 1 yr through 3 cycles .last yr I'm still here !

livingstronger's picture

With respect, I'm guessing you're running these amounts per week. If you read closely, he was doing long esters but injecting them every other day. By day 16, he would have already consumed more than 5 grams of long esters, plus whatever else he was doing, most of which would still be in his system. And as you wrote, you're forty and have multiple cycles under your belt. This kid was 21. I'm not a coroner and I can't say for certain what killed him, but it seems strongly suspect that he died at 21, two weeks after starting a ridiculous cycle. At the very least, I'm sure we can agree it's a tragedy, and hope this convinces our younger members to exhaust all natural alternatives before they start gear.

Werewolf69's picture

Nicely put I hope so ... wow he was doing this every other day or so what that like he had to be insane to deal with . being young and super charged and yes mine is a weekly thing like they way most of us experienced users would do knowledge is power and power is what we need more of he had none and died as a cause of the lack of power . I believe these kids should exhaust all forms of other natural alternatives before a certain age . gear is not needed for that young besides what he was taking imagine the natural test in his system and we have no idea if he was managing his estrogen ? or if he was a user of other things but agreed with what ya said bro .