+ 7 Test / Tren / EQ Cycle.....RIP AEROK1025---PLEASE READ!!!
I just started a very strong 16 week Test/Tren/EQ cycle. I am using ##'s gear, and I'll be sharing my progress throughout the cycle. I can't wait to see how much of a transformation I can make out of this cycle. Hope to get some encouragements/suggestions from you guys.
I'm thinking of adding HGH/Censored/Peptides for my next cycle. I have tried a few different bulking cycles before, but it seems like I can never get that "muscle monster" look. I would like to blast my upper body and have that extreme bodybuilder mass on me - if this cycle doesn't transform my body too much, I'll definitely be looking into HGH.
Thank you for reading and look forward to see what you guys post!
Week 0 Stats
5'7"
181.0 lbs
14% BF
Cycle Info
TestE 250mg /EOD
TrenE 200mg /EOD
EQ 200mg /EOD
w. AIs as needed
EDIT:
THE GENTLEMAN WHO POSTED THIS BLOG IS DEAD......
READ THE COMMENTS BELOW...START AT THE BEGINNING--ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND READ THEM.
FINISH WITH THE LAST COMMENT.
THIS IS WHY I TRY TO TELL YOU GUYS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
See link below.
http://dailytrojan.com/2011/11/29/dennis-cho-a-proactive-ally-in-the-gre...
- Bookmark
- 8
- 1
Thank you ! I've been reading more about Dennis . Very liked guy . Lots of friends . He was a part of organazation that helped alot of people .
This is extremely tragic. However, there is something we can learn from this.
Do not listen to "bro-science" and people who claim to have to have heard or read some info somewhere. Listen to people who KNOW what they are talking about, and are able to back their advice/statements up by explaining you the science behind compounds and how they affect your body.
Listen to people who have achieved something themselves and that have enough cycle experience in order to give you educated, and most importantly, logical advice.
Obviously this doesn't really apply to this person, as he had enough people helping him. I am just amazed at how much misinformation I read on here sometimes. Of course it is close to impossible to know everything, but there are some people here that really really know what the deal is and will give great advice.
It has been mentioned many times, but slin is absolutely nothing to be messed with. When I take it, I monitor my blood sugar constantly. Not even I am crazy enough to stack it with IGF-1, but thats a different story.
I can only hope this won't be another case that revs up the media to recommence their "steroids are the devil" campaigns. But let me just say that his dosages were quite high, and EOD pinning on long ester compounds just isn't a good idea.
Nevertheless, we will probably never find out what exactly was the cause of his death, whether it was the steroids, the slin (which he supposedly decided against taking), or something else entirely. Maybe he had a genetic predisposition that was triggered by the steroids somehow.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful but,If this happened to me,I would want my picture removed.I would not want my family or friends seeing my picture and reading what I wrote.I would not want them hypothesizing why I died if cause of death was unknown.
If his "family or friends" are members of eroids, then there are bigger issues to talk about. If one of them has a problem with speculation, then I'm sure they'll be more than willing to come on and set things straight. Apparently, at least one friend has been here already and actually made comments themselves.
Personally, I would think anyone who cares would want this posted so that some other inexperienced person could maybe avoid the same thing.
sgtstedankoAgreed, completely...
What a tragedy. I remember being concerned about his age, way to young to pass RIP.
This is very sad indeed, my deepest sympathy goes out to his family and friends.
RIP fella
I want to start out by saying that Gothic and Tread you gave great advice below. I don't want to speculate as to how he passed but it is pretty eerie the conversation on the insulin below. Once again guys thanks for your input at all times even when you do slap some of us around. Rest in Peace AEROK
JtizzleMan that's tough to read. Tread , I feel for ya man. I lost my best friend and only gear buddy a cpl yrs ago. I have also formed a bond with a cpl good guys on eroids.. and that would really upset me. Tough news and i wish his family all the best..
tread-mWell I guess I need to post something about this given he and I had become pretty good friends. I got a little emotional reading all of it and may not have helped given I just lost my Mom the day after Thanksgiving. I know we hear its the net and its not real blah blah blah but this seems pretty real to me. I had the honor of having many conversations with Dennis and much of it was cycle talk etc but some was pretty personal things you might confide in a friend too. He was one of the smartest people I have met here or anywhere for that matter. Very in the know always researching and inquisitive etc. The thing that struck me about him is that he was so grounded in his life and thinking. Didn't have the typical Macho Superman thing that most of us do, just an every day kinda guy with a head on his shoulders. Maybe he didn't die due to this or maybe it was this I don't know. It does make me hope that some good will come from it. He was on his 4th or 5th cycle and had goals and had some experience and as you see was a very educated man. So imagine how dangerous is could be for some with little or no experience to come in here and think we can stack up the compounds and become something we are not over night. Knowing him and his intelligence and his kindness, he would want his death to cause us all to stop and take a look at ourselves and analyze what is is we are doing making sure we do it with patience. I am very patient with my goals as to gaining but I will re-evaluate myself and my advice again today and hope each of you will do the same....this is the exact opposite of what we all want which is a healthier us. We are a community here so supporting each other even if that means hammering each other now and then should be our goal as a community . RIP AERO and thank you to the friend that came in to let us know he is no longer here.
Well that's exactly what I would expect from you Tread....A guy who not only knows his stuff, but is here to help as well....and that's why I haven't made many moves without talking to you about it first...especially with regard to HGH and insulin.
We need another computer repair shop in our town..the one we have is always weeks behind in work. I have some money to invest and thought about opening another shop up. But I know enough to consult with, and hire, guys who know their shit about computers.
How much more important is it to do that when your LIFE is at stake???
tread-mPerfect analogy Goth as always. I appreciate the kind words so let me say this. I know what I know and that can probably help you, its what I don't tell you because I didn't know that could be dangerous. I just want to begin some new thinking that includes the fact that a million people can eat a peanut and its a wonderful crunchy snack and yet one guy can eat one and his entire throat swell closed in 30 seconds. Its like anything else I guess, it can be pretty safe or very dangerous and what we know is great but its always what we don't know that will get us.
AnonIt is the bullet that you don't see that kills you.
tread-mYeah you're right, just too bad....
I can't believe what I am experiencing on here right this moment. I have been investigating virtual worlds in my research for work and I never thought I myself would feel emotions like these from a webpage; especially not on a steroid related forum. This thread has made an impact on me and I now feel differently about this website. I can't believe the emotion this post has brought about to me right now. I am not feeling this due to some artificial chemical hormonal high. I am not on steroids and have not been for a long time, but reading these posts from this community of friends morning over a lost one has touched me. Its strange, I know, to be crying in virtual world
Sorry for the loss to everyone affected. Please listen to the elders who try to guide. we may not know what caused it but if what we do know is he may have been on gear when he passed. if any thing about what he was using or how he was using it is the cause then that would be pretty sad because i do see mentions of insulin and advise BOLDLY against it. most people are here to help those that are willing to listen. i hope we can continue to be here for each other.
THE GENTLEMAN WHO POSTED THIS BLOG IS DEAD......
READ THE COMMENTS BELOW...START AT THE BEGINNING--ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND READ THEM.
FINISH WITH THE LAST COMMENT.
THIS IS WHY I TRY TO TELL YOU GUYS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO GIVE "HELPFUL" POINTS TO AN ARTICLE, I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER ONE THAN THIS...IT'S A SHAME HE ISN'T AROUND ANYMORE TO SEE IT THOUGH.
Damn....he was on cycle when he passed away too makes you think how did he pass?
R.I.P bro :[
KreasHe was 16 days ON and he was using long esters. Unless he overloaded with stupid ammounts gear wouldnt have much to do with his death. His test would be in the 700s. Supposedly he wouldnt use insulin with this cycle but you never know what someone says and does. He could have well used it against the advice he got from here. Very sad indeed whatever the case he was only 22. If you see in this diary he mentions something about illness and loosing his physique. Dont think it is 100% gear related but he was to young to do gear in the first place. R.I.P
I don't want to speculate...but you have to think about the insulin in this case.
Insulin will kill you easier than heroine.
Just FYI.
Aerok1025 (Dennis Cho) passed away last month.
http://dailytrojan.com/2011/11/29/dennis-cho-a-proactive-ally-in-the-gre...
Damnit man I'm sry, I've lost a couple close friends within the last last yr, its horrible! RIP Aero
My deepest condolences to the family.... I'm sorry for your loss.
sgtstedankoWhoa : ( sorry for the loss...
Anonthat really sucks, I am so sorry ..
Northern Gearmy deepest condolences brother.
life is short.
OMG
Sorry for your loss. Do you know what the cause of death was?
Anyway once again sorry for the loss that is awful.
Sorry for your loss.
Wow man thats some messed up shit, kid sounded like it shouldnt of happened to him...
Sorry for your loss if you knew him...
Does anyone know what where the circumstances behind his death?...
DAY 6
5'7"
184.6 lbs
13% BF
Let the recomp begin bro!
you should run oxymetholone, d-bol, or deca instead of eq if you really wanna bulk up. your doses are really high. how many cycles have you done before this one? test, tren and eq are going to give you a very lean mass. Unless you've been juicing for a few years now your definitely over doing it with this cycle, as in mg's.
I was looking for more recomposition and put on some lean mass on myself through this cycle- so I picked EQ/Tren/Test instead of other bulking options.
I started cycling at a rather young age of 18, and had 4 cycles - I was up to 193 lbs at 5'7" with 9% BF. Then I got this really horrible disease about 6 months ago so I dropped the ball, lost a lot of weight and gained some fat. I am trying to beat myself back into shape, put some lean mass on - and then I'm gonna have a serious bulking for my next cycle.
I do understand it's a rather high dose - but from my previous experience (I keep logs of my cycles) this is the Test/EQ dose that work for me. I'm new to Tren, and really excitied to see how my cycle progresses.
Thank you for your concern, and hope to hear from you more often! I like to make friends and learn from them on this board! Thanks again.
thank you all for your inputs. I think there's a miscommunication- I've been doing research on HGH/Peptides/Insulin and many other things - didn't mean that I would actually add them to my cycle in the near future. I really appreciate that you all look out for me and gave me warnings. Thank you.
I am just trying to learn more about all different options, and yes - given my young age I am going to stick with steroids only for now. As for the cycle goes, I'm doing a rather high dose cycle this time but as hllwdbdboy commented, I'm going to alter the cycle so it is better suited. I just enjoy pinning (it's almost ritualistic/cathartic for me) so that's why I was gonna pin EOD. I'm hoping this cycle goes really well, and look forward to learning a lot more from you guys! Thanks as always.
I hear ya bro, maybe you should look into short ester cycles, ED pinning, shorter breaks between cycles and that sweeeet sweeet PIP (Mmmmmmmm)
LOL.... I'm the same way about pinning. I had to reel myself in.
"Pinning...masturbation...pinning...masturbation"
Tough choices indeed.
tread-mAnother year or so and you'll be able to do them together, theres actual bark on that wood!
AnonKnow what you mean about the pinning, i pin test e, eq etc 3 times a week as well. Just dont go pinning 4 times a week with those compounds
Good luck with your run
Oh man i am so jealous. I absolutely hate pinning. I wish i could enjoy it as you guys do. I have done a fair amount of cycles but am forced to stick with long ester compounds.
Anon4-7 pins per week is ideal for me, any less than 4 and i will be looking for excuses to pin a bit prop or whatever. Mind you i was as needle shy as they get and still am with iv. Just run a prop cycle and by week 8 you will be gagging to pin ed.
This is what i have been told by a couple of diffrent peps. I think i need to just man up and run a prop cycle.
Once you go prop... you never wanna stop : )
Now you guys have got me all worked up. Allways wondered what it feelt like to run a fast ester. I think its time this boy becomes a man. lol
tread-mDaaaaaaaaaaaamn, eeeeerbody up in your shit box today! I think I agree brother, you are thinking a lot and researching a lot and I know because we have talked ....but I'm afraid you're researching things you might be looking into in a few years. Just dont pass up so many awsome tools you have ahead of some of those things you mention. If you jump to phase 10 all the tools you could have used in phases 2-9 are not going to be as beneficial to you. Just slow down a little and use all the tools in the order they need to be used and work the turtle plan. Blow that diet up like crazy and enjoy it, dont let it be so much work you know. It can be a lot of fun or the dread of your day so make it fun. The hgh and peps in blasts and occasional hgh cruise are one thing but slow down on some of the thinking and the insulin thoughts. You'll get there eventually and your favorite part when you look back on it will be the climb up so live in the moment here and dont be too ready to get to tomorrow....sometimes we get to spending so much time looking to what "we will be someday" we kinda forget how good we are right now and forget to enjoy the ride, today is where all the action is!
Man, eeeery shit this message telling the brother to slow down and enjoy the ride. Not to be so anxious to reach tomorrow, the end essentially. I am relatively new to the gear game. But I would say at his age that was an extremely high dose. I am age 41 and a 500mg dose of Test E (nothing else) a week will give me sides including very sore nipples. Appears I naturally produce rather high levels of Test. 600mg of Tren??!! Man the half life of all this stuff adding up in his system dose after dose. Especially if his body was recovering from a serious illness. Who knows what kind of meds he had been on for the illness. Those meds may have been really harsh on his liver and kidneys before he even started this cycle. Sounds like he may have crashed an already weakened system. Glad you posted this though. If this makes any of us take more time to research and give thought to what we are doing. Then perhaps something positive can be gained from a life lost at such a young age.
Ouch! hope your age is a typo also. You must not want to live very long.
Damn...this shit is crazy
Every time i read my comment it send chills running down my spin.
Chills me as well, so many voices tried talking him into better choices. Was like we watched a horrible plane crash happen in slow m motion while standing helpless other than to scream.
You could not have ever known!