Dr.BroScience's picture
Dr.BroScience

2019 Mr. O Predictions

ad

2019 the weirdest year in professional bodybuilding since Arnold randomly jumped in the day of & won the whole thing Down Under.

The scenarios are out there & speculation is rampant.

Phil will he?

Kai will he?

Will Roden go to jail?

Can Roelly pull it together? Will Cedric show up to his potential? Can Bonac pull it off?

Will Arnold Classic Champ Curry acsend to the throne?

and now after Tampa...........

Can ANYONE beat Mr. Olympia Old Man Dex ???

My take: My personal hope is Curry, Roelly, & Dex all show up 100% .

After Tampa , My money is on old man Dex to win the whole thing yet again. Dex has the pedigree, the history, & is back to being on the money with virtually no flaws whatsoever.

So my question is - Who do you like? What do you think ?

I beleive that with a solid showing from all the lads the sport will transcend the Roden scandal.
Either way , year 2020 is going to be the year of The Welsch Dragon. Mark it, because you heard it hear first.

Happy training you filthy animals.

Bulkdaddy's picture

Don’t care for Phil... Time for him to step down. Politics play a huge role this high up in bodybuilding. It’s annoying.

Owes a Review × 2
wanted's picture

Curry. Just saw his recent shoulder workout. Looking huge

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Sam I Am's picture

I’d like to see Jackson win it.

Owes a Review × 1
Dr.BroScience's picture

I would not exactly say that.

As a matter of fact, DNA obtained from the body of the woman is something the prosecutor considered as "evidence".

addicted.to.pain's picture

bro it's not that simple at all.

He admits to sex, she says he raped her.

In the eyes of the law he raped her unless she says other wise, which at this point if she admitted it was consensual she would do jail time for perjury/ false statements. So she is gonna stick to her story true or not meaning he is fucked.

RMDL's picture

I think Phil takes it’s easy. But Shawn going to jail I didn’t think so word is he passed to lie detector test already so if that’s true there really gone to have to pull some out of no where to win that case. I really don’t think the O these year will feel the same.

In a promo × 1
sunamcaxa's picture

I read that Roden goes to Olimpia

maybe its finally time for Roeley Winklar to take first place

In a promo × 1
Slowly's picture

I share Dex's victory. I see much more symmetry than his rivals, despite his age of forty-nine.
Good luck, champion!

boldenone99's picture

Curry wins mr O.Kai wins grapefruit.Rhoden wins lawsuit,Phil wins war with his bubble gut.

addicted.to.pain's picture

Curry wins mr O.Kai wins grapefruit.Rhoden wins lawsuit,Phil wins war with his bubble gut.

lol I know your just talking shit but, come on they all have bubble guts when they relax, when Phil pulls it in he is just as tight as all the rest.

Curry though yea that would be something .

ziabungle's picture

Or just the facts that Brandon Curry Improved so damn much after switching coaches. But damn he’s just looking incredible. I never thought he’d put in so much weight and look that great. If he comes in shredded condition it’s his.

Dr.BroScience's picture

Curry has come such a long way & his improvements he continues to make is astonishing. I cant believe he won the Arnold & now being a frontrunner for the Olympia. Epitomized what bodybuilding is all about. Improvement.

stairmaster's picture

Phil or Curry I guess

johnmarshall12's picture

I shall go with Phil. Think he might do it!