Alex2019's picture
Alex2019

Subq for 300mg test E per week?

ad

I am planning on getting Test E that is 400 mg/ml and I was wondering how I should split up the doses over the week and if I should do IM or Subq. I know injecting more often produces more stable levels, and I have a ton of insulin syringes. I was planning on doing 100 mg every other day to total about 300 mg a week. Since it would only be like .25 ml EOD I thought I probably wouldn’t get lumps or anything. Would injecting that often in similar areas cause issues? Or should I just do 150 two times/week IM? I’ve only ever injected TB500 and BPC with insulin needles.

Catalyst's picture

I noted your comment about “eating disorder”. Are you talking to someone about this? Without giving too much away I’ve a lot of experience dealing with a family member that has had to deal with that problem. If I can help in any way, drop me a line.

press1's picture

Awesome bloke Angel

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

6’ 140 lbs can’t lift and can’t eat and you want to run steroids. Anybody see anything wrong with this picture

RazorRambo24's picture

Yep but sadly this won't stop them from doing what they're going to do. Best we can do is let him know that trying to "stabilzie" test levels by taking a buncha different injections per week with slin pins is not ideal by any means.. and ends up being a royal pain in the ass and also that insulin pins doesn't necessarily mean "no pip".

To OP : Enanthate was made to take once a week or even one per 2 weeks.. so you have no need to do what your'e trying to. and trust me, many of us have been there, done that with what you are trying to accomplish.. Best advice is utilize gear that is 250 mg / ml which will not induce as much PIP as 400 mg /ml oil.. and to stick to once or twice a week. the esters are made to slow release the test anyways.. and testosterone enanthate has a half life of about 8-9 days.. absolutely no need to do what you're attempting to.

Also Subq takes longer to absorb than intramuscular.. thats why people prefer Intramuscular on cycles.. OFC, you haven't told us anything about what you are trying to accomplish in a bigger picture/goals or anything else that would have been useful so...

Makwa's picture

If someone wants to shoot themselves in the head, that is their prerogative, but I won't load the gun for them.

DeeMan's picture

I see JockRust negged ya. So according to old train of thought it was said that it was best to inject test e or c once a week, however 2x a week is best because there's a drop in levels after 4 or 5 days. Personally I can definitely feel a drop with test e injection more so than test c. But both still tend to drop off during the week after 5 days or so. I see you mentioned half life of 8-9 days. I know that's not the case for test Enanthate.

Pumped_'s picture

jockrust

Nice play of words.

DeeMan's picture

What? I didn't mean anything by that lol.
That was a mistake. Just realized I said that.

KevK's picture

Same here with test c that’s why I inject every 5th day.

In a promo × 2
DeeMan's picture

Yea I've injected test c every 5 days myself. To me it's a more sustained release than test e is, but I feel less irritable on test e. I can definitely tell a difference between the two for sure.

Jockstrap's picture

Thats the wost info ive ever read on this website. I wouldnt even know where to start on calling all that out. Lol!

Jaxattax86's picture

I made this mistake of buying a test-e/test-cyp blend at 400mg/ml. The PIP from the concentration wasn’t pleasant. I’d stick with the normal dosed stuff for now. I also wouldn’t recommend subq MCT oil, I doubt it’s in grape seed oil or something less harsh.

Your best bet is to IM it or you’re going to most likely have PIP. I found heating the oil up first helps. I wrap it in a heating pad until I’m ready, and it’s usually nice and warm by then. Helps it inject more smoothly and spread out easier.

Jaxattax86's picture

Wait - is it dosed at 300mg or 400? Title says 300, the first sentence says 400, then switches back to 400.

Either way, idk about subq with MCT oil as an oil. I’d just IM 2x a week at .5ml if it’s 300mg/ml. A lot less prone to PIP.

Alex2019's picture

It’s ultima test E 400 mg. So not a mix. No I just plan to use 300 mg per week but it’s 400 mg/ml. So I would just be using 0.75 ml per week.

press1's picture

DO NOT use 400mg/ml Test E - that is designed for Advanced users wanting to add in other compounds in the barrel to reduce overall volume. It is not supposed to be used by new steroid users. I have just edited this after I have read one of your comments below buddy, I am sorry to hear you have an eating disorder that obv makes it hard for you to gain weight currently, but steroids are not the answer right now. You need to get an established solid gym routine going that will make you crave food - you need to sort this issue out first before going down the steroid path bud Smile Good

In a promo × 1
Alex2019's picture

Thanks, I know that is probably the best course of action. My back and shoulder pain just limit me, I can’t get stronger cause when I increase the weight it just hurts.

press1's picture

I think we have spoken before maybe - did you have a rear shoulder problem that resulted in a lat deformity or something similar? You tried to get healthcare but you cannot afford insurance costs? The problem is mate is that there must be something structularly wrong or with a tendon, so if you use gear that supporting structure will suffer even more greatly.

In a promo × 1
Alex2019's picture

Wasnt me

Jaxattax86's picture

Regardless of a mix or not, it’s a highly concentrated formula. Even IM, you’ll probably get some PIP. I def would not subq that, imo.

Someone gave me a link that was a real good read that explains PIP. It’s a short read but very informative. I’ll get the link.

Jaxattax86's picture
JakeKO's picture

Yup! Much more behaved though, LOL

Jaxattax86's picture

Lmfao fucker Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Alex2019's picture

Ya I’ll probably get the 250 mg/ml then if I order it.

Jaxattax86's picture

Imo that’s what I’d recommend based on the help I was given when asking about PIP. Especially when this is new to you and your muscles are essentially “virgin”. I’d go with either test-e or test-cyp and pin 2-3 times a week. You’ll start noticing a difference within a few days to a week, maybe minor at first, but I put on 40 lbs in 3 months just eating my ass off and being a bit more active.

I’m waiting for an application at the YMCA, which has the nicest facility in my county, to be processed to see if I can get a grant towards a reduced membership. They only process them on the 15th of the month, though. I can’t wait to get back in the gym and burn some of this actual fat off and get my strength back with some definition.

Alex2019's picture

I sent a friend request.

Jockstrap's picture

So youre now zenmasterj?

Jaxattax86's picture

Lmfao. Nailed it! Just passing along the awesome information you guys helped me with & understanding.

Jockstrap's picture

So then you know its all gaffaw and made up because....why? Lol

DeeMan's picture

Get it up!!! Let's ride!! Put ya hat and cowboy boots on!

Jaxattax86's picture

Because you can’t lead a stubborn horse to water Biggrin

Jockstrap's picture

Thats the truth! Haha! Have a great day

DeeMan's picture

Thanks man..you too!

JakeKO's picture

IM or nothing. SubQing high mg gear is a nightmare waiting to happen. If it isn’t Pharma, go IM, especially anything over 300mg

DeeMan's picture

I can't even imagine Sub Q for a whole cycle. A few guys on here have done sub q for whole cycle though.

JakeKO's picture

Yeah, only thing I’ll subQ is GH

Jockstrap's picture

Bad ideas all around. Man up and pin into muscle.

Plus at 23 and 50 pounds under weight why use steroids?

Rosschestzip's picture

According to his stats he’s 33 or 34 but idk if he has a different age written somewhere else but ya 160 at 6 feet tall. If he trains and eats he’ll grow the same with or without gear at least for the next 30 pounds

In a promo × 1
Alex2019's picture

This might sound dumb but I want to try testosterone to see if it helps with my low back and shoulder pain. I can’t really lift that hard so I don’t expect to gain much muscle anyways. I just want to see if better recovery will help. It’s a chronic issue btw. I am not that big because I can’t lift.

JakeKO's picture

If you can’t lift, Testosterone can get fat quickly. You may want to do a low dose of HGH like Ross suggested. You can run GH subQ and not have to worry about all the welts and pain that you could experience SubQing Test

Alex2019's picture

Do you have a recommendation as to which HGH to use, there seems to be so many. Also what dose, 2-3 IU’s per day?

Jaxattax86's picture

There are plenty of sources that have legitimate products. Can’t really give any recommendations here, but if you message me, I’ll point you in the right direction at the least for GH.

Alex2019's picture

Yeah I mean I am way too lean and sort of struggle with an eating disorder, and I’m actually like 6 ft 140 lbs. so more fat would probably be good, but ya GH makes sense it’s just very expensive. I’m on MK 677 rn but haven’t noticed much, probs cause I’m only on 12.5 mg/day.

Alex2019's picture

I have a lot of other outside factors hindering my recovery from back and shoulder pain, but they are so hard to fix that I thought PED’s could help the recovery process. Cause if I could lift and gain muscle again I would actually want to eat like a house. I was really into lifting like 6 years ago before my pain started and looked good, so trying to get back to that.

JakeKO's picture

I’m sorry about your current situation. Let me start by saying that being fat is not better than being thin, never. Actual fat is unhealthy and will not benefit you at all. Have you ever seen a thin middle aged guy with love handles and pointy nipples? It’s not a very good look at all. That is usually a sign of low testosterone. A prescription of TRT can go a long way with this individual. Although, if this guy takes testosterone without exercising, his condition can surely worsen.

I cannot advise you on which HGH you should use, but you can look through my pictures and easily see what I use and where I acquire it. I would suggest a dosage of 2iu per day, and as much exercise as you can handle. Any exercise is better than no exercise. Concentrate on exercises that will strengthen your injured body parts. Have you ever considered physical therapy. I know that most of us hate it, but it really does serve it purpose. They will help you target and strengthen those injured areas. A lot of people that stay injured are the result of not continuing the physical therapy prescribed to them. I know it can be painful, but that pain is actually your body reconditioning itself. Before you know it, you will be able to workout again. Then you can consider using testosterone to develop your muscles even further, but recovery is a one step at a time kind of thing. Last thing you want to do is introduce extra testosterone into your system if it isn’t necessary.

Alex2019's picture

Thanks for your advice and not ripping me apart lol. Yeah I’ve tried PT and I’m actually going to be going to PT school after college. I’ve tried like multiple PT’s and every time they give me similar exercises and it aggravates it usually. I just stopped cause it was making everyday life harder when you inflame the area and then try to walk to class or do anything else. So I just have been biking, except I know that doesn’t help either cause if I do too much it hurts after. It’s just I know I would rather do something that hurts some than not exercise much at all. I’m starting up a PT program I made for myself which is basically just 531 but starting very light. So I’ll see how that works. I’ll check out ur profile to see the HGH, thanks!

JakeKO's picture

I know that it’s your only for of exercise, but the biking is probably aggravating your injuries more that you could even imagine. It could be the reason you’re not healing, Bro.

Alex2019's picture

True, and I’ve tried stopping the biking for a while and I just end up going for walks which tends to irritate it even more. So then I’m stuck in this painful state with so much energy and just want to run into a wall. And the lifting plan I’m following is not difficult cause my pain limits my intensity.

JakeKO's picture

I think resistance training is more up your alley right now. Band’s instead of weights. I broke my arm in a motorcycle accident year’s ago, and recovery sucked. I didn’t know much about HGH back then, so it wasn’t even a consideration. Bro, you really need to stop all the high impact exercises and get back in physical therapy. I know it sucks, it’s boring, and can actually hurt for days, but it’s necessary. I also quit physical therapy, and never regained my full range of motion in that arm I broke. It’s only recently that I started to train in a more slow, and strictly concentrated way that has been helping me regain my proper range of motion. Does it suck? Absolutely! Although I can feel improvement every day.

Rosschestzip's picture

Tbh I don’t think it will, but that’s up to you if you wanna try. And if your testosterone level are already adequate then it’s probably useless. If your chronicle low then that could be a different story. You’d probably be better off with bpc, TB-500, or gh. I’m not too knowledgeable in the peptides but they are going to help more for injury then a steroid is. In fact I think steroids can actually be worse for joints and ligaments, your muscles grow faster then your joints and tendons and shit can keep up with so you become much more injury prone in my opinion. Also I definitely don’t recommend using nandrolone as a beginner but deca can provide some joint pain relief

In a promo × 1
Alex2019's picture

Yeah. I also struggle to eat enough to recover because I bike quite a bit so my legs are fatigued a lot. I just thought if the gear helped my muscles recover faster that my joints and other stuff would get the needed nutrients. Cause I know connective tissue repairs much slower and after muscles are recovered from a workout. So if my muscles struggle to recover I feel like my joints won’t ever. Also I’ve tried resting and taking days off but I have some compulsive exercise issues going on too.