bighulk3012's picture
bighulk3012

+ 2 CJC-1295 / BP-157 / TB500

ad

Hey brothers,

I was wanting some feedback from some of the other vets here or anyone who has knowledge and experience with the peptides above. Specifically with an injury to shoulder or similar and which of the peptides helped you the most.

Feel free to share your story if you want. Thanks for the info in advance!

Hulk

TechniQue1's picture

I have delt with a bad rotator cuff for years. TB-500 subcute injections in the shoulder that's bothering me for about a month seems to almost cure it for a few years for me. I've used it for golfer and tennis elbow too. Quality stuff. I have some cjc now, just havent run it yet. Been out of things for a bit. Trying to find the best hgh source right now.

01dragonslayer's picture

I coupled some TB-500, BPC-157 along side some low dose GH after having surgery placing screw placed in my foot for proper healing. It healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on my other foot two years prior.

01dragonslayer's picture

My ortho doc was slightly impressed.

papa.smurf0311's picture

what was your dosage and pinning schedule? Im very interested

mitamike's picture

take the whole compound, aka HGH..not skimmed parts that placebo work, stuff works in sinergy not alone..get my point?
Imo ur better with just deca/NPP than parts of GH alone..hell even tren stimulates more IGF-1 production that those "peptides", take the whole HGH not just parts, but then again this is just my 2 cents from my personal experience.