WLawson82's picture
WLawson82

First cycle Test C 250

ad

Im 41 years old and I have been working and dieting my butt off for two years with not much to show for it. I've lost some weight and gained some muscle but the fat is very stubborn. I've decided after some months of research here and there that I'm going to give a cycle a try. Just trying to get some helpful advice for a beginner from some people who are not just trying to get me to subscribe and like their channel. I've settle on Test C 250 any advice on workouts and diet would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time

Makwa's picture

Steroids are not fat burners so I would hold off on cycling. Something isn't right with your diet and steroids will never make up for that. Read through my profile, I have a ton of proper diet procudures for cutting, but here is a start

https://www.eroids.com/forums/training-nutrition-diet/weight-loss/struct...

Drock_357's picture

How u been brutha Makwa!…good to see you’re still here mentoring!
Attn op: …absolutely go thru Makwas profile posts and absorb the nutritional info given…this is THE base of any weight / body transformation so learn it, love it, live it…any gear run with out a proper nutrition plan is destined to fail in the long run …
There is a reason Makwa has a pro tag!….ok , so maybe he sent Greg a few shirtless pics but that’s in the past…brutha makwa KNOWS his nutrition so give it a look see…

Makwa's picture

Hey Drock. Been good except the flu and pnuemonia which have wiped me out for the past 2 wks. Lol

press1's picture

Drocks gone for his kinky bondage session Lmao I meant to ask Mak - Did you ever manage to get your taste back from Covid a while back?

Makwa's picture

Not completely yet. I would say about 75%
They also did another X-ray on my lungs and they said they haven’t healed fr the Covid/pneumonia. Still all fucked up which is why I ended up with pneumonia right away again

Drock_357's picture

Oh that sounds like a good time….hope u get over it soon brutha….well the wife is yelling at me to fold the laundry so I gotta go before beats the shit outa me…take care

WLawson82's picture

That's the info I was looking for! Thanks!

JakeKO's picture

No problem

WLawson82's picture

I noticed in that reading that that Monday and Wednesday is for 250mg Test E. Does that apply as well to Test C. From what I've been reading there is only a carbon ester molecule difference between the two.

Greg's picture

Same rule applies, those two are interchangeable.

juiceball8082's picture

How's your blood work look like? I'd get a full panel first and see what your testosterone levels look like. If your t is low and even with proper pct, you may not recover and be worse off.

WLawson82's picture

Thanks I plan on getting it done before I start

anton_dev's picture

Do you track your macros/calories?

WLawson82's picture

I cut for 8 weeks at 1800 calories at 30/40/30
Now I'm 3500 calories 264p/352c/117f
I try my best to hit it on the mark but it hard for me to get that many clean calories in my body.

ONESICK's picture

To be honest with you. Unless you're an athlete there's no real reason to keep your carbs that high. More than likely the cause of you being stuck and not dropping fat.

WLawson82's picture

Good to know appreciate it

WLawson82's picture

Yes on MyFitnessPal

anton_dev's picture

When you’ve been on a cut, how long did you stay at those macros? What are your stats?

Some things off the bat, it’s very important to maintain your protein intake during a cut. 30% of 1800 cals in protein is not enough, and likely you experienced muscle loss if that was sustained for a long time. Prolonged periods of being in a caloric deficit can also affect thyroid output and lower your metabolism making it even more difficult to lose body fat and easier to gain body fat. Being in a deficit makes your body catabolic which is what you want but you want to lose fat and spare muscle. This requires adequate protein intake (1g per pound) and resistance training.

This is just as important as when you’re on gear. The gear may make it easier to spare muscle but the fundamentals work the same. You need to have your diet dialed in

WLawson82's picture

I always try to keep at least my body weight in grams of protein. I stayed at those for 8 weeks and I got down to 194/17% bf
Now I'm 200 and been holding it for about 3 weeks and I haven't scanned again in a couple weeks so not sure what my bf is now

WLawson82's picture

Thanks