Nattyboomba's picture
Nattyboomba

Hypothetical HGH and frag 176-191 simultaneously

ad

This is completely hypothetical, but I’m wondering what the result would be in stacking rHGH & HGH frag 176-191. Would there be any benefit? Would there be risk involved? I’m not interested in trying this, but I’m curious about what the effect would be, and in all of the internets, I cannot find anything regarding this idea. Would the rHGH outcompete the frag for receptor sites because it’s a bit more natural being recombinant as apposed to strictly chemically produced?

Makwa's picture

HGH is a far superior option, I wouldn't bother the frag.

Nattyboomba's picture

Noted. I’m not planning on stacking these 2 items, I’m just curious what the physiological effects would be. Would lipolysis increase by adding frag to HGH? would there be some sort of competition between the two? Again, this is 100% hypothetical; I’m not going to be doing this. I thought maybe given the quantity of people & experience there is here on Eroids, that maybe someone would know how the body might respond to such a combo. I’ve run HGH a number of times & frag I’ve experimented with briefly.

Makwa's picture

There wouldn't be any competition between both of them but you would be missing out on all the other benefits of HGH if just using frag by itself.

Nattyboomba's picture

Maybe, but I feel I have a decent working knowledge of how they function; Certainly not enough to know how they’d interact. I stress, this is a curiosity - not an Avenue I’m interested in exploring. I haven’t looked at the site you suggested yet. I’ll check it out. Thanks