Flipiv's picture
Flipiv

Bpc 157/ tb 500

ad

Tore my adductor back in October and have now done it again this weekend. Got some bpc 157 and tb 500. Curious on dosage you have ran and seen good healing results.

Hawkman12345's picture

A bunch of athletes I know have been asking about these 2 I don't know about becoming a human pin cushion with these peptides yo

TheIcon's picture

I ran .250mcg ED for both for 2 weeks then upped it to .500mcg ED for 1 week. I did both IM into my shoulder that was hurting. I fig why jump in high. I decided to try low dose to see first. No point in shooting more than I have to. Sticking myself 2 times a day in my shoulder did get to be a bit much so the 3rd week I did shoot into my tricep.

After 3 days my shoulder was about 60% better. I could lift my shoulder over my head again.
After 2 weeks I felt about 85% better. Still a little discomfot in the gym.
After 4 weeks (4th week I didn't take anything) I had no pain at all.

Previously my shoulder was hurt for about 4 months.

Im a believer!!!!!

Gedoe1976's picture

I'm using tb-500 with bpc-157 bought by this
shop, overall i think it works great.
I do 5mg of both in a bottle and then use approximately 3 sprays. a day. that is around 150mcg a day of both peptides

UncleYoked's picture

you want to run the tb500 all at once, it doesn't have a very stable shelf life once reconstituted, that and it has a long active life. Once a week, all at once. BP you want to run 2-3x a day

SwaveyD's picture

I was doing 500mcg twice a day for my rotator cuff. Back to 90% function within 2 weeks.

You do NOT have to inject at the location for it to provide the same benefits. I injected into my stomach subq each time with a 30ga needle — extremely painless

UncleYoked's picture

bpc can vary in dosage range. Some people run 200mcg a day, i've run up to 500. Some do it in a single shot at the location, others do it in multiple. I'd say a single shot of 300mcg at the location is about right for me. TB00, 10mg a week for 6 weeks then 2-5 mg a month after

Flipiv's picture

Thank you sir for the reply. Major set back on my competition season

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
More by Flipiv