Hutch321's picture
Hutch321
  • 1
1356

Alright Guys, Let's Get Some Opinions On Ostarine and GW-501516

ad

I'm not sure if research liquids fit under this category, but this is where I thought a forum about research liquids fit best. So, in my last forum post I did not mention my age and I feel its important to mention that I'm the ripe age of 21. Let's get back to the topic at hand; I'm very curious about these two chemicals. Here are my questions:
1. I know there is a certain age requirement for A.S.S now, but would I be able to use these chemicals safely and effectively?
2. Would these chemicals be beneficial, say, for crossfit and Olympic lifting?
3. Have you personal noticed again side effects from either one of these chemicals?
4. What are you opinions on dosing these chemicals for an optimal experience?

Any other questions or personal experiences are welcome on this forum.
Thanks in advance for all your thoughts and opinions.

Broctavius's picture

There are AAS age guidelines, and suggestions. The question remains the same in this case and with AAS use. Can you live with whatever consequences your actions will bring? If so then do what you want. We can offer advice, and suggestions. Take it or leave it, because you're an adult, and we aren't your parents.

With that preface. The amount of research done on AAS far exceeds the amount of research done on these compounds, and that includes the side effects. There's way too much guesswork in my opinion about the benefits, and more importantly the risks of the research compounds. I think AAS is much safer than research liquids.

Ostarine I "heard" there is suppression of testosterone anyway so AAS use would be analogous, but ostarine comes with an extra set of side effects too. I just don't see the point in possibly suppressing your testosterone, and welcoming other possible side effects when with AAS you know exactly what you're dealing with, and how to mitigate the side effects safely. Just my opinion. Hope it helps.

ScripthookV's picture

A.A.S Smile I'm not sure about the liquids.

Owes a Review × 1