posted Sat, 10/12/2013 - 08:50
1716
WIFEYWEEK RETURNS Oct. 23 TO Oct. 31. Hallowofey 2013
ad
http://www.eroids.com/og/wifeyday-march-2/next-wifeyday-coming-soon
Lets get them girls into dress up mode.... heck really any girl holding a broom will qualify as wearing a costume...
Same rules as first time we are not encouraging nudity this time around. I think it discouraged some of the other posters.. But I do not think anyone will complain about a minor wardrobe malfunction... LOL
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
reading some comments maybe one of the ladies can start their own hubbyweek!
i see lots of great ladies on the site and they deserve it as much as we do.
/endcornyrant.
I thought of doing that but hell the men post enough pics of themselves on here! :-P
yr very sweet and toughtful but i think all us girls have prob seen enough dick pics! men just LOVE sending dick pics even when you dont want them? idk why! me personally i find a man in jeans, no shirt and barefoot to be incredibly sexy maybe we can create something like hot hubby/b.f. day....we'll see what the other girls say..
btw if you have a pic like i described feel free to post it ;)
OMFG! don't get me started on the dick pics
AnonSeems a bit sexist to me.......can gay couples participate since their marriages are legal now? I'm not gay just making a point.
Ok hear me out-
1) This is a heterosexual male dominated site and we dont want to look at dicks.
2) I have never met a female that liked to look at dicks either. Just ask them, they arent wired the same. Maybe fat, ugly ones like to go the banana hammock bar to look and laugh and pretend that good looking guys wanted to fuck them... but thats not even the point.
3) If there are any gay guys on here that feel hurt by not being able to look at fellow eroiders dicks then maybe they could find it in their hearts to forgive us for being ourselves. Gays dont go into straight bars and demand sexual attention or even try hitting on straight guys. They know where they are and they respect our space as we enjoy it. Dont like it? Start a gay steroids website.
Cock Flop shows....HELL NO!
You don't really need to me to say that this is SO TRUE..lol.. but what really baffles me is why guys seem to forget that .. not only that but it seems to be a recent phenomena ... I don't ever recall having a guy send me nude pics. the guys I knew were more interested in actually doing something ....LOL
You've been married a long time yr missin the whole cell phone dating fun of sending naked pics...holy fuck men love doin that...i suppose its in the hopes of gettin a few in a return....ya can only imagine how enticing a pic of a dick can be!?!?
what a bunch of dumb asses... smh
I read this after i posted my comment...so yr right lol
Whoa! Don't sugar coat it! tell us how you really feel.... LMFAO
just trying to be constructive...?
side note- idea for a gay steroids website. pros and cons, GO!
Con-PIP would mean PENIS IN POOPER! So now who has pip?
LOL..... I am not going to touch that one.. LOL
Man you're really on a crusade today aren't you?
Gay Females Yes!
Anonhahahha funny
It's the truth
go through and read the rules. we encourage their participation. Hope you join in the fun...