posted Thu, 09/13/2012 - 08:18
1576
Brand New Bench. !!! - Legend 3103
ad
just ordered it..Im stoked - 4-6 weeks..3 inch tubing. Black frame with blue pads..
hell yeah !!!
http://www.gtechfitness.com/images/products/detail/Legend_3103_Weight_Be...
ordered direct from legend ...
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
how much that bad boy cost u?
$600 ( includes shipping ).. its a beast. 3x3 inch tubing..
Im going to get a straight flat bench from them (Legend).
The one I have now is -- b-e-a-t...lol... This is just for inclines..I'll get another
for flat benching in my squat rack..I can adjust the flat one up or down with a couple
of 2x4's underneath it.. I need a 1000lb capicity..( i weigh 300.. and Im hoping) to get
my bench into the low 400's....
CleyonI'd love to have one that does incline AND decline. I've seen them around, but none that look like I can throw around hundees on them.
StevebVery solid looking.
Anonlooks like a nice simple piece of equipment. Been looking for a nice inclining bench myself.