DrRackpull's picture
DrRackpull

+ 1 Hello --

ad

Hi all ,

I'm new to the site after stopping training for a few years , previously I've done countless compounds , tried different diets depending on goals and used many UK sources .

I tried to take my own life in 2018 as I suffer from pchycosis and emotional unstable personality disorder . I take a picnic of medication daily for this and self medicate with THC & CBD.

In 2018 I took a overdose of 100+ paracetamol and 20+ tramadol , leaving me with acute liver failure with a reading of 34,000 for my liver value... To put that in perspective when I took anadrol at 100mg per month with oral tren my liver reading was 180.. a healthy liver is 30 .( My liver has no damage and is now fully regenerated)

I'm currently 13stone after losing 1st by stopping drinking alcohol , my goal is to boost self confidence I will be training from home and will start taking 600mg Test E cycle for the boost I need . I know many will say train natural first but I have first hand experience with every compound I have taken with a huge amount of research.

I'm hoping focusing on being a valued member of this forum and training and nutrition I will soon be back to the best version of me !

press1's picture

Wow so this is really interesting stuff:

https://www.medicines.org.uk/EMC/medicine/1127/SPC/Parvolex+200+mg+ml+Co...

This Parvolex is basically an IV version of NAC which we all take when on orals, only they give you a much higher treatment of it over time?

In a promo × 1
DrRackpull's picture

Correct , the treatment dose depends on damage I went straight onto 16 hr drip bags I was only aloud 30mins off for a shower etc then back on for weeks .

press1's picture

I hate it when you are hooked up to a drip bag, literally cannot move unless you wheel it around with you and then I become paranoid about it coming out of my arm. I've had a few saline solutions flushed through me when I was at 210 on my liver and I hated the fact I know I cannot get the thing out of me until a nurse feels like doing it Lol I tried to make up excuses and leave as I was getting hungry and the doctor refused to unhook me from it!! Said you are having another bag and thats that lol

In a promo × 1
DrRackpull's picture

Yes definitely will mate , thank you for your positive comment! It's all about mindset

DrRackpull's picture

Real talk bro

smoke1more's picture

Welcome aboard I second Press1, good luck be safe. Definitely plenty of good people/info here.

DrRackpull's picture

Thanks bro

DrRackpull's picture

Unfortunately as you don't understand my conditions and experience you won't be able to relate or understand reasoning behind a cycle .

I've got over 10 years AAS experience .. I'm not sure what testosterone does to your system but it's definitely not a bad drop off a cliff .

Thanks for spending time to comment

DrRackpull's picture

Steroids have never effected it and your not in a position to have such a close minded outlook on it . If testosterone makes YOUR head messed up .. don't use it .. but to say what it will do to me when you know nothing about me is just ridiculous...

DrRackpull's picture

Your a weird guy ... I know your type fat messes with no life ... This site means everything to you ! You comment on every post .. its pafetic

DrRackpull's picture

Crusty a mod? HaHaHa nah what would he/she/it moderate a gay trans alt lifestyle midget spelling bee? He/she/it is like the village idiot. Sum people feel bad for lil rusty NO HOMO so they tolerate his tren drunk half a hillbilly illiterate napoleon ass, Oh my, how I dream of tasting his little tight ass

That's first thing that comes up when you search your name you absolute mug .. get a life , everyone who reads this knows I'm speaking facts

press1's picture

Nice to meet you buddy Smile

You were extremely lucky to pull out of that with no permanent damage or even death, no matter how low or tough life becomes you must never resort to doing something that can damage your body forever after as when you get better again you deeply regret the actions you took. I knew somebody on here that did something to himself that had a huge irreversible impact on his health and body and it was very sad. Stay strong mate and there are tonnes of positive and helpful people on here for you to meet.

In a promo × 1
DrRackpull's picture

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply mate really appreciate it , I'm in a much better places now I went 30 years undiagnosed with my conditions and have support .

It was a miracle that it started to work I was on 24 hr a day IV of parvalex for about 3 weeks . When I first got to hospital they said " you are going to need a transplant " I have the highest liver value at the time they have ever seen on a human alive .

Thanks again bro , peace

More by DrRackpull