Hulkboy80's picture
Hulkboy80

+ 2 Low bloods while on 250mgs test e

ad

So I've been feeling run down and tired lately, I'm a type 2 went and had my bloods checked
Test was at 400 while pinning 250mgs test e a week.

How do those numbers look to you guys?

I had just come off a pretty long and large cycle about 3 months ago, I just started feeling this way about 1.5 months ago, (I'm assuming it took a little longer for the compounds to completely leave my body.

DeeMan's picture

Well we can also take a look at the many posts just you alone destroyed. And as far as calling folks out...you did the same thing to the exact same person so don't be the pot calling the kettle black. In order to judge others you gotta first start with yourself

DeeMan's picture

Yea we are poppin off Hooker. Did you forget to include yourself lol! You not exempt you lil rascal. Thing is I'm normally the cool one.

press1's picture

You aren't seriously trying to crawl your way back in with rusty now after all that you were saying to him the other day about his benching numbers are you? He's seen what you are all about taking the piss out of him one minute then trying to snake your way back in there the next minute. Sly AF.

As for my credibility on here - I couldn't give a damn what anyone believes about the numbers I have stated or what they think I look like. Doesn't matter to me one bit and never has done. If that's all you can pull me down on that I don't have a picture up then keep saying it for the rest of time - personally I think its funny as hell about how much you obsess over how I look, its great how much it winds you up. This is also an internet site full of people who will never meet each other, we are merely just strangers to each other who at best become acquaintances over time. Neither of us are strong, the strong guys are the ones pressing 500 plus not us. People like Hulk2016 and 5percent4 life are the proper lifters - those are the guys who I aspire to get somewhat near but know I never will.

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

I'm not good at explaining. I'll show you better than I can tell you. All this childishness

DeeMan's picture

You're so damn ignorant that you have no idea but I will make an example out of ya....c'mon now. Accept my challenge please!!! I beg you! Don't be scared now @HanginLow

press1's picture

LMAO I swear you are Female - You have to be. No male carries on like this, its almost like dealing with a twisted bent up Ex-girlfriend!!! Jeez you really do put the Dumb into Dwayne .....

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

But you're the one carrying on like the girl you are haha. . Lol what's your ANSWER jealous weak coward? ..you're mad. Keep talking, I love it! So no answer? Ok end of discussion. Now go run away like last time you coward. Not worth the challenge. You have been exposed! Good night

press1's picture

The only reason I left last time was because it was 4 on 1 which wasn't really very manly of you was it dwaynetta. In fact needing all ya pals behind you for back up - Now thats the act of a COWARD. Now its a lot more fair, 1 on 1 Wink

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Wow Press Puss lol. Mamma they messing with me! Mamma! Mamma! See playing the victim again and calling for mommy again. I knew it. Ganged up on you lol. Ok if that makes you feel better. Poor guy. We ALL know the truth. One person ran ya off! Look for the last time what's your answer? NO YES! Not that hard. Done playing with you. It's been fun kid. EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED...EROIDS disgrace. By the way have you ever completed in a powerlifting federation? Nope! Y'all should have IPF out there....this dude lol

DeeMan's picture

All the talking stops now....put up or shut up. All I gotta say. You're not very smart buy just the things you say. So what's it gonna be?

press1's picture

Dwayne when it comes to intelligence levels you ain't never gonna win that one homie LMAO Judging by the way you talk and conduct yourself I doubt you were even in school past 15 years old.

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

This will put an end to the infamous "4 Plate Gate"
Tired of debating that non credible guy lol. It's embarrassing on this guys's post

press1's picture

Last I saw on the other post it took you about 30 minutes yourself to finally work out what 4 plates a side totals - personally I think you talk utter shit about your benching numbers.

And another thing Karen - Can you please stop boring us all to death about how you think you are so genetically gifted on every post just because you only run Test and have a bit of muscle on you. Get it into your head - No one cares about what you do or don't run because no one cares about you. People just see you as this irritating little man that runs around SI to SI getting on everyone's tits and generally ass kissing powerful members.

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

I'm a reasonable guy so I'll tell you what. Enough talking. I do, you talk so her it is @HanginLow @Rustyhooker @press1. All this is silly. Why argue when we can get some action in boss? Tell u what. Press, this is a one time thing for me I promise. With you and that's it. Let's do selfie and benchpress video challenge. Like I said this is way beneath me but this guy asked for this with his claims. Either you make me look foolish or I make u look foolish. I'm basically giving you what you want. You want it you got it. I'm a nobody..always was. I like it like that. Always will be humble so sorry. Lets be adults. Let's do it

press1's picture

WTF You are giving me what I want??? What I want is to have nothing to do with you or speak to you at all, like the way things were before tonight before you tagged me and called me a cheerleader. Seriously, I just see you as some low level jabbering idiot who I can learn nothing at all from. In fact if I was to start having anything to do with you it would actually bring me down in life and probably my lifting.

In a promo × 1
HanginLow's picture

Gunna stay out of your guys personal stuff.

I like to quote star wars in these situations "only siths speak in absolutes"

my point long long ago was simply there is not enough data for me to say unequivocally "it is underdosed", after 8 days I do not think a total test level is good data from enanthate ester. Now that being said I still agreed he probably should switch labs anyway if he feels it is underdosed. User experience is data in my mind especially if you have ran a lot of test.

You and others thought that number was still too low even accounting for the dip, that is fine. Not everyone has to agree with me, I simply shared my opinion. We all have opinions, in the end none of us really know. And none of us are physicians as you said, so we just let the OP make up his mind. Cheers man hope you have a good night.

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Yea I said what needed to be said. He got exposed and didn't like it but he had it coming. I'm cool but speak truth. Sorry if y'all cool but hey stuff happens. No need for hate and jealousy around this place. Enough room for all of us. I put up challenge. Gotta watch what ya ask for sometimes. I rest my case. Good night

DeeMan's picture

No big deal. You, I and all have had personal stuff. It is what is is man. But yea the guy seems to think underdosed so that's what matters.Yep we know alot but nobody knows it all.Yea figured he would make up his mind and he did. Good night

DeeMan's picture

Aww damn look who came upon us... Haha Of course I can't but I can add them up.. Now the BIG question is how much does each 45 pound plate weigh AND what's the total on ALL four....plus the bar? The clock is ticking!!! Tick tok tick tok

DeeMan's picture

Yea I see that bro.Yea I Dont really have to read in between lines...easy to figure out. That's not what I was trying to figure out. If he's been cruising at 250mg for awhile or at least over a month then possibly under dosed.

Hulkboy80's picture

Ok, so
I started last Dec
300mgs prop 1cc 3x a week
Npp .5cc 3x a week 450 mgs
.5 arimadex a week
25mgs proviron Ed

Did this for 3 months.
Switched from npp to tren
150 mgs a week
.5 cc 3x a week.
For 3 months

I was also doing 250 mgs of test e in that cycle all the way through

Mid June

I got off everything except for the test e

I normally pin every Sunday

However because I knew I was going to see my doc, I skipped last pin, this past sun for the test

Pinned again on Monday

I do feel my test is severely underdosed.

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

And THANK U for clearing that up. +1

Hulkboy80's picture

Yes sir ty for the feedback

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

thank you for your patience watching this circus...my apologies man. It's very disrespectful. Take care

DeeMan's picture

anyways good luck man and take care of yourself. Remember NOBODY here is a Physician. Including myself. Some folks needing advice tend to forget this. You're good though and switch that test! Take care

HanginLow's picture

not disregarding your internal feeling mate, if you have been running test for awhile you know when its good. That mixed with a inconclusive blood test, I could see myself switching labs. Test is so easy to find well dosed. Cheapest raws out there is TE/TP.

my point was there is a lot of variables at play.

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Ok I see. So yeah if you used at least 250mg all the way through then your test is underdosed. All other anabolics aren't a factor

Hulkboy80's picture

Yes it was 8 days after pinning

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

So at 250mg for over a month correct? Test builds up that's why I'm asking.

Hulkboy80's picture

It's been roughly 2 months that I've been on only 250mgs 1x a week yes, and i thought it built up as well which is why I was only doing once a week

In a promo × 1
Hulkboy80's picture

Est 43.8
Free test 117.8

Nothing except test e

I'm only pinning once a week
Not sure if they got the bloods on the bottom from its peak, but still I feel as if 400 is horrible

In a promo × 1
Hulkboy80's picture

So he just prescribed me test cyp, 200mgs a week
I'm gonna do half a cc twice a week

In a promo × 1
Hulkboy80's picture

Have to bro

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

I'd say you need to switch brands. 400 at @250mg/wk is terrible.

Hulkboy80's picture

I agree, but before I blast the company, I wanted to ask here 1st

I am only pinning once a week, I had blood drawn a day after I normally pin, skipped the pin to get my blood drawn, so not sure if that had anything to do with it. My doctor said before I had blood drawn, that it's probably at the bottom on its way down from it's peak

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

Shouldn’t be that low even in the trough. Cruising/trt I pin 250 mg E10 days

HanginLow's picture

so you drew bloods 7 days after pinning enanthate?

enanthate is not stable at 1x per week, minimum 2x a week based on half life. I prefer EOD for all esters to reduce side effects but not necessary.

You need to split your dose and pin twice a week and get your bloods done in another 6 weeks. Draw blood the day after pinning, do not skip pin.

Owes a Review × 1
press1's picture

Agree Enanth is weak sauce after 7 days. I find also E is best pinned EOD and the graphs prove it too but many don't want to pin this frequently. 5 minutes to load up a barrel and inject it is simply too much effort and time consuming Lmao

In a promo × 1
HanginLow's picture

ED and EOD starts to feel like pin cushion! but more frequent injections completely cleared my acne, definitely has its place IMO.

Owes a Review × 1
Hulkboy80's picture

That's what my doc said, however
I've never In the 12 years of doing this had test that low, the lowest I've ever had was 1400 pinning 500mgs 1 cc 2 x a week
and some people said that was low still

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Yea 1400 @ 500mgs is low in my opinion. Something you would see with 200 mg

Hulkboy80's picture

Yea thats what I was told I should've been doubled, but this source is even less than that if you do the math

In a promo × 1
HanginLow's picture

Its hard to tell after 8 days man, enanthate is not that stable for very long, injection volume, carrier oil, individual ester sensitivity and location all impact the absorption there is no way to know without retesting with a proper protocol.

Owes a Review × 1