parissg's picture
parissg

HGH+BPC157=fixed tennis elbow

ad

Hey guys.I just want to share my experience how l treat my tennis elbow over past few months.So first time l noticed pain in my elbow back in Sept 2020 and took my till Dec 2020 to realize that its not just some kind of pain but its "tennis elbow".so l was more less happy that here in UK gyms was shut early Jan 2021.l needed that rest.so after 6 weeks just resting (of course l carry on going to work) l decided to buy HGH and BPC 157.So ln mid Feb 2021 l started HGH 1iu/day and in March 2021 l jump HGH to 2iu/day and added BPC 157 200mcg/ 2x day.lm on same protocol till today and l can say that my elbow is 100% healed.I will finish BPC 157 next week and then carry on HGH+soon l will start my roids.l cannot say what is better for injuries HGH or BPC157 but both works amazing when taking at same day.Pict of HGH is in my profile.my stats im soon 40yrs old.workout since 1995,some PB's S 260kg,DL 270kg,BP 150kg(l know its poor),shoulder pushpress 140kg,BW 103kg atm, BF 15-20%

parissg's picture

Before bed l inject near to elbow and on morning to stomach.There is also oral version of BPC so if that works then pin into stomach or elbow should not make any difference in my opinion.Using clothes peg make pinning elbow easy job.Also as l said l been using BPC with HGH (of course not in same pin) so cant really say what help and what not but my tennis elbow is history

parissg's picture

hey that was just my experience how l manage to get tennis elbow fixed withing few weeks. l pinned my elbow too and pinned into stomach as well and same time l was taking HGH 2iu a day and of course omega 3 ,glucosamine etc. all l wanted to is to say that with rest,hgh and bpc people can fix tennis elbow within few weeks. so l dont saying that pin into stomach is better or not just saying tennis elbow can be fixed with 100iu HGH kit and 15mg BPC. and please calm down pal,your bodyweigh is just 90kg

parissg's picture

Im not the doctor and l never said how to run HGH or BPC to treat injuries..All l wanted to say is how l treat it my elbow and what helped me.It was combination of rest from gym,good diet,lots of different legal supplements,and of course HGh and BPC as l said in my post from beginning.
To be honest l workout since 1995 and this was my second bad injury(once l pulled my hamstring during heavy deadlifting) so l dont have many experience how to treat any injuries.
Your profile saying that you had many injuries in past so maybe pm me for some advice how to stay injury free all time.

l just google it "bpc 157 human studies" and this is result :Even though there are no studies or clinical trials that show BPC-157 is safe or effective in humans, some websites related to performance-enhancing drugs advertise that it can be injected or taken orally for bone and joint healing, stomach ulcers, organ damage, and a number of other purposes, including athletic ...3 Mar 2020

ok guru lets go sleep because you are more clever that google

parissg's picture

l feel sorry for you pal.you are such a clever person and all your brain you giving here for free.go out and live your life for full coz life is to short and stopwasting your time on here writing useless comments. you wrote more than 1850+ in 2 years.come on wake up pal

parissg's picture

go to gym first and if you can squat or deadlift over 260kgs ( 600pounds) then you can contact me.unless you can do it you wi stay in my eyes as skinny guy who think PED's will make him bigger and stronger while ignoring food and gym work

parissg's picture

l was correct and honest about it.If it was risking health?maybe! It was wasting money?maybe! It was all worth it?yes and this is most important for me.

parissg's picture

My results are amazing. My elbow is sorted and lm happy at gym again. l dont really care what helped me and what not.for me result is most important and lf l tell my story to any doctor that l fixed tennis elbow within lets say 15 weeks and doctors would say "well done- good job"

parissg's picture

pal you are 188cm tall and bodyweight about 88kgs you are skinny guy and you should first go to kitchen and eat a lot of food before even touch PED's. Instead trolling this site go to gym work hard and eat a lot to gain some weight.and next time dont lie about bpc157 having some studies on human.first read about it before you write it here pal.and dont be agry calm down l call you pal so keep that "loser" for someone else ok

parissg's picture

l dont know what mean this -2 points. you already mention that few times.l dont know where about you live but here in UK PED's are dirty cheap (excluding HGH) so l dont need any promo.lf l want something lm prepare to pay

parissg's picture

to be honest pal nobody in my life ever told me that lm sort.at the moment l feel skinny and lm 178cm and 103,5kg. no wonder lm skinny coz we had gyms closed overall 7 months in last year.so yes lm skinny because my weight usually is over 108kg. l can not say anything bad about you because you are older than me and if you are still workout you are winner

parissg's picture

l have to say that "your friend" really dissapointed me. l look at his profile and l saw that he is getting roids for free as promo. l lost respect to him right now because he is coming on this to write lots of comments to get his karma up so he can get product for free. l dont like that attitude when people asking things for free.lm my opinion its begging and its embarassing. Maybe he have big familly or maybe he dont have good job to pay his roids but begging is very embarrassing here in Europe.l was thinking this site is about sharing own roids experience and get new ideas how to run drugs safe but l can see that people just write comments to get some test for free.

parissg's picture

Now l feel sorry for that guy.Maybe he is really struggling with money and only way to get him some roids is to have high karma so he can ask for free. l feel bad now.l want him to apologize and maybe if he need some help "$$$" he can contact me.