Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

+ 14 Eroids EBC 2014 Fall Free for All Top5

ad

First and foremost I want to extend a deep thanks to BFG for making the EBC possible. Catalyst you're a soldier for sticking with me during these last few weeks, I appreciate all of the hard work and effort you put into the organizing of this EBC even when faced with what you were going through. Thank you.

A extra special thanks to all of the competitors who entered this EBC and to the amazing Src's who support this competition time and time again. Without you this wouldn't be nearly as much fun:)

To the members who saw this competition all the way through I salute you. It not only takes lots of hard work but it also takes good fortune. Life happens and rarely waits for us to catch up, finishing this thing is an accomplishment in itself. Congrats.

Let me say that this comp was extremely tough and the top 10 was some of the closest scores that I can think of. 6th and 7th place finishers missed the top 5 by 1 and 2 points respectively. It is almost not fair that some of you are not pictured in the top 5. This part of the show is the toughest and most draining part of the EBC for me personally. I have watched you all grow and perform when the money was on the line. I am a huge supporter of all of you and wish I didn't have to narrow it down to a Top 5 . With that said folks I am distinctly proud of this field for the Fall 2014 Free for All.
Here is the entire field of competitors:
http://www.eroids.com/competition/ebc-2014-fall-free-for-all

Without further ado here is your 2014 Fall Free for All Top 5

Italian92101

99transam

Wildfyre14

Older School

Tink22

Supplement direct uk's picture

ITALIAN92101
OLDER SCHOOL
99TRANSAM

ALL YOUR ORDERS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED AND HAVE INBOXED YOU GUYS

TINK22
WILDFYRE14
YOURS WILL BE SENT TOMORROW

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
TEAM SDU

rolltide3's picture

Wow congrats to everyone. Everyone killed it very inspiring and thanks to Carlos and cat for the best ebc by far imo

WINNING's picture

These fuckers are jacked. They all deserved to win, shot out to my home itallian92101 your a stand up guy and like I've told you before you have one of the best body's on this bitch!! Enjoy ur winnings bruh

italian92101's picture

thanks brother, means a lot, best Christmas in my life so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Steroids's picture

Older School has brought it to my attention that I am only recognizing 1st place as deserving more vials than anyone else, yet it makes sense to award everyone that placed in the top 5 a few more vials for their accomplishments. I have therefore revised my awards to:

1st x 12
2nd x 10
3rd x 8
4th x 6
5th x 4
Every other competitor that completed x 3

PM me to claim your prizes if you haven't already done so. 99transam, I will arrange shipping of the extra vials.

Wildfyre14's picture

Sending you a pm now, thanks!

Older School's picture

Dangit. I was just asking for clarification. LOL
You are WAY TOO GENEROUS, XXXX. I would have been happy with a pat on the back. You went way above and beyond.

Best Steroids's picture

Loool...You're very welcome brother Smile

Catalyst's picture

Thanks for your continued support for the EBC Best. Always been behind the competition, Carlos and I thank you for that.

Best Steroids's picture

You're most welcome. I'm in awe of these guys and gals that put in so much work and dedication. The least I can do is support them and the EBC Smile

Best Steroids's picture

Wow....watch your back Joe Weider, the EBC is gaining ground.

Well done to all competitors. The standard this year is astounding. I haven't seen such dedication and sheer hard work from so many fine athletes in a long time.

Remember, all contestants win this year because xxxxx t is donating 3 vials of test to every contestant that worked their ass off and completed the competition. Italian92101 gets 12 of course for taking the overall ;)

Anyone that qualifies, just PM me with a link of your before and afters and you will be sent 3 vials of test for free...you deserve it!!!

Best Steroids's picture

Sorry Rusty, I must have missed something. So I'm giving away all this free gear to support the EBC and reward each and every contestant for the hard work they put in but I have to do it anonymously?

Best Steroids's picture

Thank you Rusty, twas a misunderstanding Smile

Best Steroids's picture

Roger that Carlos, thanks for clearing that up Smile

Dextermorganlv's picture

Very generous! Thank you!

Best Steroids's picture

My pleasure Smile

Best Steroids's picture

I'm still dancing Smile

Yup, I'm part of the furniture here and as long as I continue to see this kind of enthusiasm and dedication, I will continue supporting eroids and the EBC ;)

UgtaBkdNme's picture

Way to go guys and girl Smile you killed it! You all look awesome.

bodyanabolics's picture

We have shipped the top 2 winners there chosen prizes today and they've had there trackers, we just need lucky number 3 to get in touch Smile

Catalyst's picture

Top work every single one of you.

Supplement direct uk's picture

Congrats To All The Winners !!!

Darkhorse777's picture

Carlos you did a great job some of these guys need to figure out that bodybuilding as a sport or in a contest like this or just staying in shape is about challenging yourself seeing if you an be better than you were before. Also guys everybody cant win everybody doesnt get a ribbon its not field day this was amazing that even the top 5 all got some gear. Go enter a local show all you do is pay money to get in and get a lousy trophy if you place Please guys get real this was free you didnt pay to enter you should be happy that there is a place like this that we can share our love for workingout

In a promo × 2
italian92101's picture

damn that's exactly what I was thinking, when I go to shows gottta pay entry fee, npc card, hotel most of times cause now weigh-in and checkin are the night before sow pay for the hotel, I gotta bring all my shit plus a cooker pans and shit to prepare meals that cost a lot of money, just to spray tan at the show with there npc stuff is 100 it does a good job but its just a payng and payng, I love doing shows but if I after decied if to get ready for an ebc or a show, ill take the ebc any time, its free and youre actually sweeting blood for something that will help you a lot in future, between all that gear and a 5 dollar trophy ill go for the ebc

kodiakGRRL's picture

No it hasn't .. check your pm's

Fearless's picture

Scorecards without judges names would be sweet. That way the competitors can see how they stacked up in the rankings.

PIN_CUSHION's picture

It's bullshit. One bad apple always ruins the whole bunch. No wonder admin is hesitant to do an EBC. Fucking entitlement mindset.

shaun1's picture

Congratulations guy's and lady. Yall look absolutely amazing. A true inspiration to all of us here on EROIDS. It just shows that if you are truly dedicated and give it 110percent you can reach your goals. Im truly inspired to get my ass in the gym every day and work as hardas I can to meet my goals. Im very proud of you guys for your accomplishments. Keep up the wonderful work for it has paid off.

Owes a Review × 2
Pale's picture

Great work all of you that reached the finish. I don't envy the choices the judges had to make but overall I think they did a pretty damn good. There is no question you five really stood out. I think you ladies did great this EBC. I truly believe KB007 had to have been close to the podium and you Littletigar24 really tightened up as well. Shot out to Mrs Fizzle too, you look great!