posted Sun, 09/16/2012 - 10:21
1247
+ 3 Benched 315 .
ad
I put up 315 twice today for the first time. It felt like an awesome accomplishment. I look back and said to myself, man i wish i could put up 3 plates and i did it. Now i cant wait to hit up 4 plates.
- Bookmark
- 3
- 0
Good work mate well done. Slow and steady though buddy. You want to be able to train and train hard for the next 30-40 years bro. Keep up the good work. Train smart and stay healthy
congrats shoot for the stars !!
tread-mTHATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT BABY!
Next goal is to hit 4 plates. If it takes a couple months or a year its all good as long as,i get it.
Big accomplishment bro, great work! 3 plates, that's a milestone.
AnonCongratulations
congrats bro. i remember like yesterday when i first hit 315. i was telling everyone lol
Congrats! I'm still trying to get break 300 :-(
Listen to Fast, I messed up my shoulders and forearms last year trying to get to 300 before my 50th Bday. Those injuries still linger and hold me back! Good Luck with the next goal!
Congrats! Carefil maxing on cycle..muscle grows faster than connectives.
AnonWell done buddy, nothing like getting a new PB. I remember my first 390 lbs, had to hold myself back from dancing round the gym lol. Keep up the good work.
Thanks, it feels good to have goals and reach them. Then set more goals and keep working towards them.
cdaddy7Congratulations!!! Since I can't High 5 u then I will +1 you instead...Keep it up!!!