aerok1025's picture
aerok1025

+ 4 Test / Tren / EQ Cycle.....RIP AEROK1025---PLEASE READ!!!

ad

I just started a very strong 16 week Test/Tren/EQ cycle. I am using ##'s gear, and I'll be sharing my progress throughout the cycle. I can't wait to see how much of a transformation I can make out of this cycle. Hope to get some encouragements/suggestions from you guys.

I'm thinking of adding HGH/Censored/Peptides for my next cycle. I have tried a few different bulking cycles before, but it seems like I can never get that "muscle monster" look. I would like to blast my upper body and have that extreme bodybuilder mass on me - if this cycle doesn't transform my body too much, I'll definitely be looking into HGH.

Thank you for reading and look forward to see what you guys post!

Week 0 Stats

5'7"
181.0 lbs
14% BF

Cycle Info

TestE 250mg /EOD
TrenE 200mg /EOD
EQ 200mg /EOD
w. AIs as needed

EDIT:

THE GENTLEMAN WHO POSTED THIS BLOG IS DEAD......

READ THE COMMENTS BELOW...START AT THE BEGINNING--ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND READ THEM.
FINISH WITH THE LAST COMMENT.
THIS IS WHY I TRY TO TELL YOU GUYS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
See link below.
http://dailytrojan.com/2011/11/29/dennis-cho-a-proactive-ally-in-the-gre...

DeeMan's picture

Guys please read this as it is an eye opener. Damn just 21years old. This type of thing has always been why I have always been cautious and have advised others to be cautious when using gear. Recklessness cannot be tolerated. I had a similar situation happen to a workout buddy many years ago.

wanted's picture

Speaking of young guys. Remmber the kid i told ya about two weeks ago just won the npc overall at 19 years old classic physique this weekend Anton_swl

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
WarDaddy27's picture

It's frightening to see some of the kids questions on reddit trying to chase the Sam S tick tock glory...... I'm in no way referring this young man or his tragedy to them, only hoping the fear of the pin or the lack of discipline opens thier mind to realize... Nothing in this world comes easy, or free and potentially avoiding an avoidable fate.

NWApatches's picture

Yet Sam documents how much he eats. This guy wanted the mass monster look and started this cycle at 181#. Everybody doing this wants to be big and believes jamming so much gear is gonna blow them up. It's ALL food intake. Hardly anybody I know personally wants to eat all these calories throughout the day and do it again and again and again X a long time. Eat food lift heavy weight and it's going to build your physique. Eat food and lift heavy weight. No gear needed

In a promo × 1
Rosschestzip's picture

Idk what he uses but that kid trains so little, I’m shocked he looks who he does at like 22 or whatever he is. He does like 5 sets and goes home and the dudes huge. He’s got me seriously questioning my training lol

In a promo × 1
wanted's picture

He does 11 working sets per body part

Rosschestzip's picture

I think he’s been doing less recently. Or maybe it was just that one video I saw but the other day I think he did 6 sets for back, I could be wrong tho

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

I gotta admit I've been around a few strong guys and he does look strong

DeeMan's picture

Is he a genetic freak?

wanted's picture

Can genetics miss a generation ?? Cause sam looked like great athleticism ( toned high diver )
And his younger brother has nothing
But maybe the discipline from being on a diving team excelled his potential in bodybuilding

DeeMan's picture

Genetics has no limit. It can skip a generation or generations. I see alot of grand kids having very similar looks and characteristics of their Grandparents or great grandparents. Just depends.

NWApatches's picture

I definitely believe they are altered between siblings sometimes my brother was a lanky beanpole and I was lean and defined since I was young

In a promo × 1
NWApatches's picture

Yes

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

So you think it's more genetics than high amounts of gear? I mean I don't know. Could be both

NWApatches's picture

I do believe it's more genetics than high amounts of gear. Yes

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

I gotcha

NWApatches's picture

Push heavy as you can for 4+sets per excercise and eat right and anybody's gonna grow fast.

In a promo × 1
NWApatches's picture

Nah he's doing more than 5 sets. But he's already developed the mass. Now he's bulking again so his sets won't be insane and it'll be heavy weight he was repping 375 incline bench yesterday in his latest video. So he's still training to failure and than feeding in a surplus also - genetics

In a promo × 1
Rosschestzip's picture

Ya he’s said he used to do a lot more and over time has learned that he can get away with doing less and less and if it stops working he’ll start doing more again. Also I’m sure his warm up sets that he doesn’t count are probably sets that I would count as working sets so it probably just seems like he’s not doing a lot, but he is going to failure so I guess itdoesn’t matter how many you do

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Yea he's at or close to a 500 pound bench press.

DeeMan's picture

I don't know too much about the guy but it's possible he's just a freak of nature or he could be using higher dosages. There were other big guys very young like him in the past. A few are deceased

Rosschestzip's picture

I suspect he’s using a decent amount of gear but who knows. I think a lot of people say he does crazy amount because he has shorty skin but you can see he had shitty skin before he was bodybuilding and I’ve always had shitty skin too and lots of guys do who don’t even use anything. But I get it, when you see a mass monster with shitty akin you kinda automatically think he’s on tons of steroids

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Yea I didn't know that he admitted to using more in the past. I just hope the guy was getting his health checks in the past and now.

DeeMan's picture

Like I said it's all fun and games until they're lying in a hospital bed. Younger guys tend to think they are invincible and that's just not the case man. Now this doesn't apply to all younger guys because some are responsible and reasonable. But social media has definitely influenced alot of folks in a wrong way.

NWApatches's picture

Because these influencers leave the audience guessing. They need to be straight up. Hey this compound at this dose. Taking in x amount of calories - AI dose, etc. Buttttt they don't

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

I agree. But at the same time guys gotta know that just because influencers are doing something in particular doesn't mean that's going to work for everyone else. Some folks tend to react a bit differently. For example a dose for you maybe too much or too little for me. Lol they don't think about that.

NWApatches's picture

Oh for sure. I've got friends telling me I'm not taking NEARLY ENOUGH FOR RESULTS. But I'm over the moon with the results I'm getting from my dosaging. Just lost a brother 3 months ago 47 yrs old. He was one always telling me to run closer to a gram of test weekly at least. He's gone. Another one just passed but he had drug problems on top of using gear. I have never ran a gram of test or any compound in a week and never will. When I first got on test I was running TRT 100mg once a week and did that for almost a year and in that 8 months made huge gains. And then I notched it up from there.

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

No disrespect to your friends but as long as you're really getting results with using lower doses while still being healthy then I wouldn't change anything. Why? Ride the damn thing until the wheels fall off!

DeeMan's picture

Damn we kinda have the same background. When I first started running gear it was Mexican veterinary testosterone that was underdosed at 175mg/mL. At 1mL I grew and got stronger. I didn't have alot of money so I had to use sparingly and on top of that I was always cautious or scared from the horror stories I heard. To make matters worse, and I've said this a few times, a workout buddy of mine messed himself up being reckless with using too much gear. It was a fked up situation seriously man so we both can relate to those horrible things. Sorry to hear that about your brother. I don't care what who says or thinks...for me conservative dosages works. If it's not broken then no need to fix. If I'm gonna be roided out then I might as well do it carefully. I practice what I preach unlike some cats lol.

NWApatches's picture

Yeah man. Bro even just a little test gives a person a BIG EDGE. And ofc Food is fucking king. I can eat when I don't even want to because I want to push or pull something heavy tommorow or the next day so I'm gonna keep my body full of energy. I knew you was a fellow gorilla in the troop, deeman! You said it. Until the fucking wheels fall off. Than I'm gonna do it from a seated position!

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Yea brother not a faker here! You look good so whatever you're doing keep it up. And yea we are all Gorillas my man. I gotta admit it's nice to hear guys going lower on doses and being happy with gains instead of being greedy. The thing is we wanna make it to 70-80+ and be able to walk in gym and be in better shape and health than some of the younger guys. That's the goal! Yep yep

NWApatches's picture

Yes sir!

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Absolutely. It's all fun and games until it starts to get real and you're lying in a hospital bed. No one is invincible..no one. Some seem to think they are the exception...no. What we do isn't 100% safe however it doesn't justify being reckless and I'm speaking in general as I don't know full story on that gentleman. It's sad though. But yea those youtube guys are role models now lol.

Iyeromen's picture

This is devastating, seems like a very nice dude, hope he is in a better place. RIP

Owes a Review × 3
Heathen's picture

Damn another sad story of too much ambition, not enough knowledge and research, very sad and could so easily been avoided. I urge any and all to begin approaching this biohacking by researching and learning about receptors. Simplest and best I ever had this explained to me was think of your body as a parking lot with 1000 parking spaces and those parking spaces are your receptors. When you are young your parking lot is near complete capacity and as you age these parking spaces become more and more vacant. The ideal goal is to supplement your natural levels to keep those parking spaces/receptors at max capacity but always a few empty spaces exist somewhere. When you use exceptionally high dosages, think of the analogy that you are trying to park 1200 cars in a parking lot with only 1000 spaces, or maybe even 2000 cars in the parking lot with only 1000 spaces, it aint possible jack. Now when all your receptors are flooded and occupied and your body detects a large amount of synthetic running through your blood, especially TEST, your body has no way to decipher between synthetic and real, this point in time your body is like WTF brain you're producing far too much and we got no more room currently, then it sends a signal to your brain to shut down your natural production and thus begins the downward spiral. In my opinion there's really no reason you should be using one substance to counter the effects of another substance, the guys who run excessively high test and then run an estrogen blocker, like why, you only have so many receptors for TEST and if you're running levels that high you're simply wasting money and damaging your health. This is my opinion and I'm not an educated professional of any sorts. It might also be noted unlike most dudes on this page I'm not trying to bulk anymore than I already am, so we have different goals which perhaps require different approaches, but I stand strong on my point that you cannot research and understand receptor function in the human body enough if you are going to dabble in bio hacking. Focus more on excessive hard work physically and neutron to obtain your goal instead of trying to just get there over night by juicing heavy.

Goose24's picture

BUMP

JohnConner1776's picture

I would drop the EQ and replace it with NPP. Just my opinion. Test & NPP is an excellent cycle with great results. More isn’t always better.

Owes a Review × 3
fusebox's picture

Did you read it or just hop on here and comment. The dude died.

JohnConner1776's picture

Oh my bad I just read the post didn’t read the portion at the bottom. Sorry about that. I’m new here and I’m just amazed how Much is on here. Guess I need to pay attention a little more. I feel horrible now. I’m calling it a night. Sorry

Owes a Review × 3
fusebox's picture

No problem bro. Just be sure to read the whole post before commenting. And be sure to check stats before giving out advice. No advice to kiddos

JohnConner1776's picture

I know the rules about under 25 and I actually think it should be a little older. I was just so gung-ho happy to be on here that I let my guard down. I really love this place. I want to be a positive contributor here not a troll that gives bad advice. This place is truly amazing and I see some take it for granted. Bad move. There is no other forum remotely close to eroids. What makes a young guy think he needs tons of gear and the unthinkable hormone. Horrible decision. Again sorry Fuse.

Owes a Review × 3
fusebox's picture

You have your head on square. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. Best of luck to you.

JohnConner1776's picture

ThAnk you brother that’s highly appreciated from a member like yourself.

Owes a Review × 3
Achak's picture

What people need to realize is taking higher dosages doesn't mean superior results. There becomes a point when you over saturate the body. There aren't enough available receptors to utilize everything that is being consumed. You end up taxing your body unnecessarily and increasing the severity of the negative side effects

Achak's picture

When you over saturate the receptors, it will downregulates them. This will make less available receptors. We need @giardap to chime in on this

lxxRICHxxl's picture

Well damn, I read this whole thread. Really sad. As a new older member on my first cycle it's a great reminder how serious to take these compounds. I am very cautious anyway and do loads of research before acting. I know many have said the long esters EOD could have caused it or dabbling with insulin could have or who knows another unknown factor. It's just sobering to realize how small daily uninformed decisions with these chemicals can have deadly or lifelong effects. All you're trying to do be a strong man who looks good naked. Thanks for all the posts.

addicted.to.pain's picture

The perfect example of someone looking At the Compounds to do the work , and not wanting to take the time and patients to build any kind of foundation.

Rest well bro.