blackmetaljon's picture
blackmetaljon

+ 1 1000 calorie breakfast smoothie

ad

I'm a hardgainer. My previous experiences with AAS have been okay but I have trouble keeping the weight that I put on during cycle. My appetite usually goes down during PCT to the point where I struggle to eat enough calories.

If you're like me try this one out! I think I read it somewhere on here but I'm not sure so I'll just repost it. It's a nice easy and quick 1,000 calorie breakfast. Here are the ingredients:

1 cup raw oats
1 scoop protein powder
1 cup milk
1/2 cup water
4tbs peanut butter or almond butter
1 banana or 1 cup fruit

Add all ingredients to the blender and blend for 10-15 seconds. Pour and enjoy!

It should amount to about a thousand calories total. 60 grams protein approximately. You can do the math on the other macros.

I drink one of these in the morning and if I'm on a real book so I call I will drink one at night also period That's 2000 easy calories that don't fill you up too much. And you can down them in less than 5 minutes.

Rough's picture

Blend the Oats into powered first, pour them in a cup. With blender empty 4 raw eggs.( if your worried about salmonella, heat H20 on the stove 130 F
fahrenheit for 1min 30sec that will kill all bacteria) place oats back in blender, yogurt, banana and 1 cup milk. Every morning, that is my go to breakfast.

Jameshobbis's picture

Nicee quite similar to what I do. I can't stomach food in the mornings so always easier to get them Cal's down in a shake! I normally have hand full of ice, 100g oats, 3 eggs, 2 teaspoons peanut butter, with either a hand full of frozen berries or a banana, 2 scoops of whey topped up with semi skimmed milk. Normally about 1200 kcal right there to start the day.

In a promo × 1
helloBrooklyn's picture

Ah, the VIKING shake. The one without the tuna. Be better off presoaking the oats overnight in the fudge for digestibility. Won't get stuck at the bottom of the blender either. Easier to just eat peanut/almond butter right off the tablespoon too, instead of struggling to get it all of it into the shake. Sticky.

wanted's picture

I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk in mine along with 1/4 cup greek yogurt Noo blender. Overnight oats. Make 7 at a time they stay about 7 days made in the fridge...
Atleast you know what you have to do. Just gotta do it NOW. EAT BROTHER

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Gettingbig's picture

Just curious what are your macros while on cycle or off. Being a hard gainer do you take in 4000+cals ed? I love the real protien shakes no powders add actual protien like the peanut butter and almond butter. I even found a product called fit butter its powdered peanut butter its actually pretty good. I have it flavored also in chocolate peanut butter taste like a reeses its a nice treat for me.

Gettingbig's picture

Bumble bee started price fixing lol

Goose24's picture

Wowwww look at all that promo gear lol

By the way if you eat solid food rather then a protein drink you'll be surprised the results you'll get. Try eating 6-7 meals a day 30-40 grams of protein each meal. If you have a hard time getting it down then start with 1 extra meal the first week and increase it one meal per week until you hit 6-7 meals a day.

TheFlash85's picture

Yep. Promo whore scab.

blackmetaljon's picture

Well the protein shake really is a solid food. Most of the protein comes from natural sources not from the protein powder.

I think I'm doing well this cycle though. I've added 20 pounds And none of it seems to be water weight. or only a little bit of the weight is water weight. I don't feel bloated I've been taking an AI and my blood pressure is low.

I eat a ton of pasta probably half a box a day plus 20 ounces of chicken breast and a handful of veggies and fruit along with some snacks like trail mix and cheese. I'd say I'm getting between 3000 and 3500 calories a day. I'm not even on a bulk cycle. For a bulking cycle I would definitely eat 4000 more calories a day if I can handle it. And drinking two of their shakes gets me to 2000 calories which is good.

My problem is that when I PCT I get really lazy and lethargic and my appetite goes to shit. I know I just have to force myself to eat but it's difficult that's all I'm saying.

Harley1969's picture

I agree brother, it is solid food. If you're looking for a new shake idea try my chicken shake recipe. Boil up some chicken breast, drop 6 oz in a blender with some low sodium chicken broth or chicken stock which you can buy at Walmart.. You can adjust the thickness to your liking by varying the amount of liquid you put in. Trick is to heat up the broth before you blend. It tastes like really strong chicken soup but it is very palatable. You can throw a little onions and celery in there too. 45 grams of protein right there. (Real food as well)
There's a woman BB from the UK who does something similar and she is Jacked! You can find her vid on YouTube.

In a promo × 1
Robman040's picture

I can guarantee your not getting enough protein a day. The only real protein source you named is 20oz of chicken