posted Fri, 03/30/2012 - 07:40
1251
Pro test 400
ad
How often do I have to pop this? Can I mix it with a ten e or test e shot? Peace.
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
How often do I have to pop this? Can I mix it with a ten e or test e shot? Peace.
Well I just found out that this pro test is just sust250 with 150 more in it. Thought it was a different blend. But again, thanks for all the great feedback, ya.
AnonWant to.... neg this post... but I never get karma :'(
Frankiedepends what esters are in it and if your asking these questions you shouldent be useing tren or any steroids for that matter :-)
2 THUMBS UP FOR YA BRO.
sgtstedankoboom ! Truth... : )
Lol, you got the Boom thing workin for ya!
sgtstedankoYeah, brother. It's tiring. I can see why big t needs a break