jubjub's picture
jubjub

Gyno from Rad140

ad

So I have run Rad140 previously with no issues. However this time I seem to have a pretty hard lump mostly at the top of my nipple. Same source dose and length as prev. 8 weeks at 20mg

I never pct the last time as it didn't seem to have an adverse effect on me however this time. I feel my sex drive has dived and this gyno is an issue.

I have been off cycle for 3.5 weeks and wondering if pct would be worth while or just using arimidex to help would be useful.

FlemDaddyKush's picture

Sometimes when you run SARMs you have estrogen rebound kind of effect. SARMs will shut your testosterone production down and lower your levels. The first time probably shut you down a little bit you bounced back good. This time you probably were starting with a decently low testosterone level from your first rad cycle so it probably dipped really low and you were probably very shut down and didn't bounce back like the first time. SARMs don't aromatize into estrogen so it's.not the SARM itself causing gyno. But when you stop taking the compound your body is trying to recover naturally and your hormones are all out of whack and you could be producing more estrogen than testosterone in your state or like I said it could be just estrogen rebound. Like with other compounds such as superdrol, it does not aromatize but some people report that after their cycle they have bad estrogen rebound side effects. But yes you should pct after SARM cycles. Honestly you should just run test but I'm sure a lot of other people will tell you that too and you don't want to hear it. But get some clomid to help you produce testosterone again and if you can source raloxifene definately get it rather than nolvadex because ralox is better for getting rid of gyno and has way less side effects vs nolvadex.

jubjub's picture

Cheers bud. I can't get ralox. So as far as Pct goes. This is my 4 week off rad so would it be full pct or a reduced protocol.

FlemDaddyKush's picture

You can still do a full pct even after the few weeks after the cycle. Some people take clomid regularly to keep their testosterone up instead of taking real testosterone.

ONESICK's picture

I never ran RAD but I do have experience with LGD. You definitely need to run a PCT. Your test will be shot because it shuts you down. I logged the experimental runs I did. I'm not one prone to gyno but I kept nolva and raloxifene on hand for just in case. Look into raloxifene if you suspect gyno. I've heard good things at reducing it.

Makwa's picture

Were you running other compounds with the rad?

jubjub's picture

Nope nothing at all.

Makwa's picture

Rad140 won't cause gyno. It doesn't stimulate estrogen receptors or convert to estro. No PCT is likely the cause. Hormones all out whack after stopping and test likely suppressed and estro higher. Need to PCT when running RAD140 because it does shut you down.

jubjub's picture

So I'm around 4 weeks since my last dose is it worth running pct or managing it with arimidex?

Makwa's picture

The most important thing is to get your system rebooted so you are producing natty test again. I would get bloodwork done to check test levels and FSH/LH. If still suppressed then you need to run PCT. Throwing adex in the mix without knowing estro levels could easily crash estro continuing to keep your hormones all out whack.

jubjub's picture

I agree going in blind is terrible approach, so I'll go down the bloods route. Cheers for the input always appreciated.