Yaza01's picture
Yaza01

Supersus400 fastrip 150 and anavar?

ad

Hi anyone ran this cycle before any thing else i should consider, i am trying to loose as much fat as possible and increase muscle, what calories should i roughly be on to achieve my goal

I Will be going gym in the morning 5 days a week and cardio in the evening 4 days a week

12weeks supersus400 700mg a week
6weeks fastrip150 100mg every 3 days
6weeks anavar 50mg daily
Also considering mk677

Liver support i will be taking tudca and nac
Liv52
Also omega 3 fish oil

Once my cycle has finshed 2 weeks later i will start my pct

All info appreciated.

Rydawg's picture

Lower the test… that’s alot for 20% bf no offense. And 50mg anavar the cramps are going to be unreal.

ONESICK's picture

Running sus at 700mg a week, you being 20% BF. You are going to get some sides for sure. Stacked with MK....oh boy. If you aren't careful you are going to get fat, high BP, gynoooooooo. Var, like below is not a cutter. Drop it and the fastrip. You'll be much better cutting before going on a bulk. I know we all want the fast track to results but trust us when we say it, don't do this cycle.

simonmagus84's picture

Save the Sust and rip 150. Try to buy some prop.

Test prop weeks 1-8 100 mgs eod
Anavar at 50mgs

I used to run this cycle during a cut and would drop around 5%BF everytime while looking much bigger and vascular than when I started. If your BF is too high, run test only at a low dose to preserve muscle as you cut.

Yaza01's picture

Thank you for the advice will do that

Claudezilla's picture

I would be more concerned about getting your body fat way down 5’8 and 230…do you like to drink beer? Or any booze? I’m not trying to be a Dick at all bro just curious unless you’re already solid muscle but those numbers aren’t reflecting solid muscle and var won’t shred fat the way people think….it’s not coke or meth and that much test is going to bloat you up not to mention throw you’re appetite sky high

In a promo × 1
Yaza01's picture

No dont drink at all

Makwa's picture

The famous bulk and cut cycle. Pick one or the other. That will determine calories unless you know how to be in a calorie deficit and surplus at the same time.

Yaza01's picture

I am looking to cut fat and hold on to muscle

Makwa's picture

You don't need to run a cycle to lose bodyfat starting out at 20%. The fat should peel off so easy starting that high that it is a waste of a cycle and completely unnecessary. Diet down to 12% or so and then run a cycle to build some muscle.

Yaza01's picture

Also forgot to mention i have done sus250 mk677 and anavar before so this is not my 1st cycle