avav1305's picture
avav1305

PIP Testo Enantate 300

ad

I have tried a for me „new“ brand Testo Enanthate. It burned badly during the injection, now I have pip. Maybe too much BA? or allergic reaction from the grapeseed oil?

wanted's picture

The first step for your glute injection
Let your boyfriend smack you hard on the azz cheek. Then go ahead and inject it in that red toooshy. Then let him smack it again when you pull out.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
avav1305's picture

The problem is the enanthate ester. I tested 5 reputable labs. All the same problems. I've read that something doesn't fit with the raws. Stay away from enanthate for now.

KMC's picture

I will repeat what I said below:

This game is not for everyone, NOT FOR : the weak, **those that can NOT pin themselves, those that complain about the least little pain, ..... I could go on.

We use to have a saying,...........Cowboy the Fuck UP!!

** = added.

Owes a Review × 1
Makwa's picture

Sounds like we would have a worldwide pandemic with test e if that was the case but I don't see it.

jrok's picture

did use same site to inject .where do you inject? mabe bad brand ??this not home brew..?most of time can be fixed by adding little more oil gso or mct .takes mg/ml down little so adjust for injects. strt w half ml wrk up adjusting..if pip goes away in day or two not allergic.if dont go away and looks like giant pimple maybe pus in it pop n throw away n try another brand it not that expensive kookool..lmk jrok

KMC's picture

You people need to learn the word "NEXT", something as simple as Test E in moderate dosage, if it doesn't agree with you move on to the "next" lab. This game is not for everyone, NOT FOR : the weak, those that complain about the least little pain, ..... I could go on.

We use to have a saying,...........Cowboy the Fuck UP!!

Owes a Review × 1
avav1305's picture

no, bit since 10 years I never had that bad side effects from enantat.

Tommyb916's picture

Maybe it works maybe it doesn’t; beauty of traversing the site;; endless possibilities .. wouldn’t use that source, let that source know what is what bro bro !

avav1305's picture

The problem is the enanthate ester. I tested 5 reputable labs. All the same problems. I've read that something doesn't fit with the raws. Stay away from enanthate for now.