Houseoffox's picture
Houseoffox

+ 2 I’m 52 and want to try 1st cycle, need advice.

ad

I’m 6’1.5 and 222 lbs, been serious in the gym again for about 6 months and can see that age is making losing weight at waist and rebuilding muscle slow for me. I used to see results quick when I got back in gym, what used to take 30 days, now takes 3 or 4 months.
I always wanted to do a proper cycle putting on bulk and building strength, but don’t want to be an undefined butterball.
I need advice from people with experience who know if what I’m planning is any good?
I want to try a beginner’s cycle pack and also HGH to help build at my age.
Was going to purchase this and was wondering if it’s good for what I’m looking for?
It’s a beginner’s cycle that contains
6 x Dbol 10 [50 pills x 10mg]
2 x Enan 250 [10 ml x 250 mg]
1 x Anastro [50 pills x 1 mg]
2 x Nolva [50 pills x 20 mg]
It says the ingredients are
Anastrozole
Methandienone
Tamoxifen Citrate
Enathate
All help is greatly appreciated, I really want to not just see results but get gains and continue working out for as long as I can. Thank you all.

oldIron's picture

Jesus Herald Christ on crutches, for a first cycle?? Just go with Test C, or E. 500mg per week, for 16-20 weeks then PCT with a clean diet and a shit ton of rest. You'll still get massive gains on your first cycle so increase both duration and intensity throughout the cycle. You'll get full saturation around the 5th week and should start seeing strength gains around week eight. By the 10th week you'll be able to work out twice a day, work for 18 hours a day and punch holes through anvils with your dick. Also by going with testosterone alone it will allow your to ease into the (what I call) Cycle Psychology. It's not just your muscles that are effected by your cycle, it's a hormone. I can also adjust chemicals in your system at a physiological level that causes adjusted, elevated and even depressed moods, mood swing, mania ect. With a caloric bump of 20-25 percent broken into 6 meals a day to stave off hunger pangs and 8 hours a night you'll already be in God Mode. But, that's just my opinion. There's always time for stacks later, I mean you didn't learn how to drive by getting behind the wheel of a top fuel dragster, just be safe my man. Best of luck to you, hope you stick it out and stay safe. -OI

killakam's picture

Honestly 60mg of dbol is a lot. You could probably get away with half that. I'd grab some Tudca as well to protect those guts.

Jockstrap's picture

Smart thing is going to your doctor first and full blood screen. Youre old and need to get health checked and hormone panel

Houseoffox's picture

Already did, good to go!

creatinehcl's picture

You are 52 years old. It is certainly a good idea to use growth hormone as well. Both for muscles and general well-being. I would put Dianabol in the "too much for first cycle" category.

In a promo × 1
Houseoffox's picture

Thanks

Bill1976's picture

My first cycle was at age 40. I used 500mgs of test enanthate a week for ten weeks. That cycle blew my mind. Now when you bulk up your going to be a little less defined but you can always cut after that. The water weight is going to make you less defined. But it’s not that much at all. Once you come off that water will dry up and you will look cut.

Or run it for 12 weeks then the last 4 weeks use masteron with it but only run it the last 4 weeks.
I wouldn’t run dbol with your cycle because it will make you lose definition. I never used an AI but everybody is different. Bloodwork will tell of you need it then there will be signed of you need it. I never had any symptoms and never had high estrogen.

In a promo × 1
Houseoffox's picture

I appreciate the knowledge, any advice about the HGH with it? Good idea or to much to start? Thanks.

Bill1976's picture

Trust me test is going to be more than enough. Sure HGH can help but your first cycle of just testosterone is going to be enough to blow your mind as long as you eat right.

In a promo × 1
Stokes500's picture

Sounds like a sensible first cycle , I would m agree with what press said about 12 weeks . Good luck and let us know how you get on

In a promo × 2
Houseoffox's picture

Thanks, I plan on posting start and finish pics of cycle. Looking forward to it.

press1's picture

How long are you wanting to be on cycle for buddy? Assuming you are going to be running 500mg/wk Test then those 2 vials will last 10 weeks, you may want to buy another one just incase you want to do 12 weeks like most do on Test E. You would be best buying a pack of Clomid too to run alongside the Nolvadex for PCT.

In a promo × 1
Houseoffox's picture

Ya I wanted to do a 12 week cycle. Thanks about clomid, I appreciate the knowledge, any advice about the HGH with it? Good idea or to much to start? Trying to get a general idea, thanks.

press1's picture

If it were someone in their 20's then I would say hold off on the HGH as your own production is still fine during those years, but as you are 52 (no disrespect I'm 44 lol) you will find it very useful I think with general recovery times, tendon health and appearance such as skin and hair etc.

In a promo × 1